The Tim Tracker #128 Not-so-Good Vibrations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Why does this greasy witch keep asking me stupid questions? Will she ever shut up?"
View attachment 2128022

witch already won't shut up about their "beach trip" as if it's tomorrow and she even says "I know I talk about it like it's tomorrow it's not but it's soon enough that I'm so excited for it". She seriously acts like she's some c-suite level executive who works 80 hours a week and hasn't vacationed in a year. 🙄
Big baby looks just like his greasy waddling hippo mother

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I am almost positive, based on my AMI real estate sources, they were not hosted for this past stay after the electric bike incident. For those of you not too familiar with AMI, there are a few people who own many, many rental houses on the island, if that makes sense, and they aren't into giving freebies to these people after they got an earful about things they've done.

Jenn has already dropped these hints on their stay: It's for their anniversary. So, June, right? The house has a golf course in the backyard. So, putting green, which is fairly common. The pool is almost completely covered? I don't understand that one too much. Maybe a retractable awing of some kind? We don't really cover pools in these parts. We usually can figure out which house it is within her first instagram story.
Wasn’t The Big Baby conceived on their last AMI stay?

Think they went end May / early June and to be honest, it was a relatively normal holiday (for them) with The Cousins and friends staying too.

Reactions: 7
I am not defending Jen at all because it's all of her own doing, but I imagine it must be hard for her when she is editing the videos and she gets to see what a good time Tim is having without her, either with Jackson, friend-for-hire Mike or with his new BBF Nick.

Of course, you would think this might motivate her to make her own friends or start driving or use Uber to do things on her own. But nope, she just wants to sit on the couch and complain in the hope that her Stans make sympathetic comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The boring video she posted last night was recorded over 3 days. On one of the days, they literally only filmed minutes to show big baby on his changing table and then to whine on the sofa about not having time. They “worked” for 10 minutes tops. We know she wasn’t going to be doing any editing later that night.

And yes Tim, your big baby’s hair is red. It’s clear as day on the video. It’s red, like your wife’s hair. It’s not blond mixed with brown.

And thank you for man-splaining how bowling alleys work.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I remember a long time ago, Chris Martin from Coldplay was on Howard Stern. Howard asked if it was hard being on tour so much. Chris was awesome, right away he’s like “I have the best and easiest job in the world. It’s not like I’m down working in the mines”

Jenn and Tim worked so little before YouTube that they don’t remember how crappy actual work can be. I suspect Tim might have a slightly different perspective, he seemed to work more than her. But Jenn has zero perspective. YouTube has made her into a spoiled brat.

Echoing a previous comment, Jenn is mad jealous that she doesn’t get to be out with TIM all day. Not the kids. Why she ever had kids is beyond me

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I am not defending Jen at all because it's all of her own doing, but I imagine it must be hard for her when she is editing the videos and she gets to see what a good time Tim is having without her, either with Jackson, friend-for-hire Mike or with his new BBF Nick.

Of course, you would think this might motivate her to make her own friends or start driving or use Uber to do things on her own. But nope, she just wants to sit on the couch and complain in the hope that her Stans make sympathetic comments.
Jenn put Jenn in this position, maybe a little tiny bit Tim for enabling, but this is 100% Jenn's fault. So if she feels sad or left out or lonely, she's the only person on the planet who can fix that issue. She gets off on the stan comments generated by her woe-is-me tales. I think if she really genuinely wanted to get out, she would.

Making friends as an adult is hard. But making friends when you have little kids is actually pretty easy. All the classes that J$ goes to with the nanny, that's her big chance to meet the SAHMs of Lake Nona. From there you go Mom's Night Out and Mom's weekend away and coffees and playdates. It's not rocket science. In the right playgroup, her calendar could be full of daily activities with the kids. She's making it so much more hard (and pathetic) than it needs to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
While Dim’s having his dates with TPD, Ginn could have a mom date with Nick’s wife and their kids and her kids. What a concept. But that would require Ginn being a normal member of society who actually wants to make actual friends that aren’t ass-licking stans who enable and coddle her and serve as her echo chamber of delusion and denial. She has no idea how to function without her husband and she has no idea how to relate to and connect with regular people who don’t treat her like her tit don’t stink. And her incompetencies as a mother would be glaringly obvious if she were to hang out with other moms and she’d just be nonstop fake laughing out of desperation.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Jenn put Jenn in this position, maybe a little tiny bit Tim for enabling, but this is 100% Jenn's fault. So if she feels sad or left out or lonely, she's the only person on the planet who can fix that issue. She gets off on the stan comments generated by her woe-is-me tales. I think if she really genuinely wanted to get out, she would.

Making friends as an adult is hard. But making friends when you have little kids is actually pretty easy. All the classes that J$ goes to with the nanny, that's her big chance to meet the SAHMs of Lake Nona. From there you go Mom's Night Out and Mom's weekend away and coffees and playdates. It's not rocket science. In the right playgroup, her calendar could be full of daily activities with the kids. She's making it so much more hard (and pathetic) than it needs to be.
You have to bear in mind THIS is Dejennerate we are discussing.
DJ is a HOT MESS.
Those activities may open the door for meeting people, but it is not sustainable. DJ will sabotage it cause she can’t get out of the way of her uselessness, grifting (what is in it for me), entitlement, narcissism and selfishness.
And she is not helping herself out by her usual wardrobe of tank tops and Daisy Duke jorts.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I agree, I've said it before but having kids should have been the perfect opportunity for her to go out an met other moms, she could have been taking J to little things from when he was months old, even now she could be taking $liver to little classes, my mum (just like many others) met most of her friends at baby an mum classes, most of my friends I have were also made at those classes, so it would have not only been perfect for gin to met friends but also for J an O as well to met friends

But she's cut herself off from it all, she pushing the kids out there with a nanny an has also probably made it difficult for her kids to make friends, am not sure how J is managing now with making friends since his social skills will have been damaged by his parents an lack of being around other kids till now, he actually might be finding it hard to interact with other kids since his classes will have limited time to talk (not sure how classes are there but here most of mine you could only really talk before an after since you had to be quiet an listen to the teacher during) an I can't see the nanny hanging around after class to let him talk like most parents would do for their kids

I don't give af about gin, like you said she's the one who's put herself into this position an keeps herself in this position, but it's sad that she will be forcing that loneliness of no friends on the kids

Yes, making new friends with kids is definitely easier. And she probably could if she actually went to any of these things instead of the nanny. But keeping those friendships would be hard. It would require her to actually make attempts at being a friend. And she is too lazy to do that.

I just can't wrap my head around the fact that she wants to spend so much time with Tim. Even if he were an actually decent person I still would think any normal couple would want their alone time. This is just such a messed up relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Again, it all comes back to her not being able to drive anywhere. If she were able to drive herself, she wouldn't need to rely so heavily on Tim. Tim could be doing his "work" while Jen takes J$ or $liver to a mom and me class or gymnastics or swimming or at the library. This is the perfect time for her to meet other SAHMs. She has NO idea how lucky she has it. Instead of doing all that, she hires a nanny to do her job as a mom. Let me add, that I have nothing wrong with nanny's or people that have a nanny. The problem I have with Jen having one, is she does NOT need one! She is a SAHM, who can edit a video after the kids go to bed. If she was a professional editor, then ok, I can see needing one. But for the crap she puts out? No, she doesn't need a nanny. She's just too lazy and incompetent and can't handle her job as a mom.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Not gonna lie, it nice to see them do something with Jackson that he loves. Minus his girl shorts.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
One another thing, I'd be really surprised if they did turn things around and either get AMI Locals to host them again or find another rental company to host them because houses on the island are booked. There is no struggle to get people to come here. This area is at maximum capacity. We are full. Nobody needs to be giving people a free stay to promote the area. People are here and they aren't going back to where they came from.
You could say the exact same thing about Disney. I don’t get why they waste so much money on media events and host lowlife vloggers in hotels, especially when they’re laying off Cast Members. It’s one of the most popular vacation destinations in the world! Loads of people go there from all around the world. Their actual commercials are shown internationally! No one is being influenced by these worthless vloggers or Instagrammers to go to Disney World.

People want to go to Disney World because of their TV adverts and word of mouth from friends and family that have been there from all over the world. If anyone has just decided they want to go there from watching someone’s vlog, they must have been living under a rock.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Don’t take a shot every time atom said “string(s)”

Tim letting J take his turn. It’s fine here and there, but there is this selfish ass kid I work with. He would ask if he can “go again” but throws a major witch fit when you tell him it’s someone else’s turn.This is a 2nd grader. That poor (future) teacher.

Reactions: 10
My beef with Disney using vloggers is that's their whole thing is making movies, telling stories. These vloggers are 99.99999999% useless. Once in a while they might have useful info, but then they all regurgitate it and they all do the same stuff and go gaga over the same things - like Starbucks and those hideous looking Gideon's cookies.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There's so much wrong with these two, but my only question right now is why are people with (allegedly) so much bleeping money eating at a goddamned Denny's?

• Haha
Jenn has no interest in making friends of any sort. She just wants to stay with Tim in their bubble of stuffing themselves, watching bad TV, and taking vacations. She doesn’t even have interest in her kids. She wouldn’t make a mom friend if one fell in her lap. Unless it was someone who was YouTube famous. That she might make an exception for.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There's so much wrong with these two, but my only question right now is why are people with (allegedly) so much bleeping money eating at a goddamned Denny's?
It's cause he wanted sausage. Soooo...there wasn't anywhere else around to get the kid a dang sausage?? And they wonder why their stomachs are always hurting. :sick:

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.