The Tim Tracker #127 Tattle cringed when they called Jackpot unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so amazing that all the free stuff ended. And they weren’t just getting free tickets to a WDW after-hour or a party. They were getting insane trips for free. Now they get nothing (or barely nothing)

Now they give all their money to Disney anyway, so I guess Disney has been paid back by now.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Yup, there's a difference between a free admission to the "Not So Scary Halloween Party" and an Adventure By Disney Trip

Reactions: 17
What was offensive about their old videos? Sorry, it has probably been mentioned on here a lot already, but I am way behind! I watched their videos years ago when I was going on a Disney holiday. Thought I’d see what their videos are like recently and they are very different indeed!! Curious to know what happened??
2021-04-18 (6).png
2021-03-13 (8).png
2021-04-18 (5).png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
What was offensive about their old videos? Sorry, it has probably been mentioned on here a lot already, but I am way behind! I watched their videos years ago when I was going on a Disney holiday. Thought I’d see what their videos are like recently and they are very different indeed!! Curious to know what happened??
There is a wiki page here that lists their controversies and questionable behavior. The list is too extensive to type out honestly.
@bubble55
Just go to the top of this page.
Tap on the magenta “WIKI” tab.
It will take you to everything we know about the Bojanowskis.

Reactions: 5
I haven't watched but I see Dimster is at yet another child centric event. Jackson loves animals, it would've been a much better day than struggle bowling.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Not even a minute in and Dimmy's already had to pee.
Screen Shot 2023-04-22 at 3.57.19 PM.png

Dim seems incapable of opening his mouth unless it's for a photo op because he can't enunciate to save his life.

Ok Dim, settle down.
Screen Shot 2023-04-22 at 4.00.09 PM.png

New Grindr profile photo? "I'm into booty butts, cold chocolate chip cookies, and butchering all languages."
Screen Shot 2023-04-22 at 4.01.11 PM.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
So where's the Narcoossee's video? #hosted and can't even get the vid out in a timely manner?

Truth be told, I don't give a tit about halfway to halloween or AK 25th food and merch, I just want to hear how he spins this hosted visit to Narcoossee's.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He can't bother to keep his pube beard trimmed or shave his neck but drowns his Proud Boys haircut with enough gel to make his remaining strands look even thinner and fully make his scalp visible. His hand was shaky again while holding his pizza. Dude, you're nutritionally deficient in at least a few vitamins, to say the least, get tested. And he walks unevenly. Someone in this family always has to have a waddle.
Screen Shot 2023-04-22 at 4.30.49 PM.png

What is it about longer nails on men? It's one of those things that oddly really does trigger an immediate disgust response from me.
100%. You can show me a bunch of blood and guts and I won't flinch, but long nails on dudes (and to some extent on women as well) and I'm instantly dry heaving. I can't even focus on anything but cutting my nails as soon as they start to feel too long while I'm typing on a keyboard. He's changing diapers and scratching his beard pube and his ears with those nails. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
TPD took his family to AK. I guess that’s what you do when you actually enjoy spending time with your kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So when they’re panning the van in HMs video Charmaine is clearly looking at someone in the backseat while HM is filming in the passenger side front. I bet my life stanny lynn and J$ are in the very back of that van with them. They’re covering cuz God forbid Dimms teet is snatched away.
---
Someone go watch Dimms video of that Jamaica tour cuz I thought I remember them saying j was with them (hm) in the van. I can’t bring myself to watch it

Reactions: 9
So when they’re panning the van in HMs video Charmaine is clearly looking at someone in the backseat while HM is filming in the passenger side front. I bet my life stanny lynn and J$ are in the very back of that van with them.
---
Someone go watch Dimms video of that Jamaica tour cuz I thought I remember them saying j was with them (hm) in the van. I can’t bring myself to watch it
I thought I did too.
That clip doesn’t exist in their current video, though.

🤔 If J$ wasn’t riding with HM, why then would DJ say excitedly “Oh, there they are!”

Reactions: 6
I thought I did too.
That clip doesn’t exist in their current video, though.

🤔 If J$ wasn’t riding with HM, why then would DJ say excitedly “Oh, there they are!”
Ah so we have a watergate situation goin on. Got it. We see u Holy Tracker Moly’s. We are the unwell and all powerful muahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 14
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Ummmm worked out where buddy?! Still got a side saddle and some chesticles.
I think he's in denial that whatever "workout" he claims he does won't come close to counteracting his atrocious diet and he'll be stuck with his moobs. You just cannot eat the way he does at his age without the body keeping score.
Screen Shot 2023-04-22 at 10.21.42 PM.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m more shocked that he got the video out on the same day it was shot!! 😲

Will the Narcoossee’s video come out today?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.