The Tim Tracker #127 Tattle cringed when they called Jackpot unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s my understanding that individuals can register as media with Disney. They fill out information about their company, channel, publication etc… Once approved they are on a general list that gets notifications of minor events and they can sign up for one of the available slots. The big events are invite only. They will also occasionally reach out to very popular vloggers/bloggers and invite them even if they aren’t registered like they did on the Wish cruises. The ultimate top tier is personalized all expense paid trips like the Trackers had in California and the Bucket List Family staying a month at WDW.
60F8CF18-1FFB-4ECB-9BFB-5409ADB3DA3F.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I’m more shocked that he got the video out on the same day it was shot!! 😲

Will the Narcoossee’s video come out today?
He went the day before Earth Day, Ginn published it the next day on Earth Day. He mentioned how “tomorrow I think they’ll probably do something in front of the tree”. Couldn’t be bothered to go on the actual day because he is allergic to crowds and knew Ginn wouldn’t be able to do a same-day turnaround.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
He went the day before Earth Day, Ginn published it the next day on Earth Day. He mentioned how “tomorrow I think they’ll probably do something in front of the tree”. Couldn’t be bothered to go on the actual day because he is allergic to crowds and knew Ginn wouldn’t be able to do a same-day turnaround.
He also mentioned something about there would be special snacks tomorrow, which is usually the whole reason he going to these things.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He gets stuck on pondering the consistency of the white pineapple gunk in his cupcake, yet repeatedly fondled a supposedly leather Loungefly 25th anniversary backpack and not once did it occur to the “vegan” “environmental warrior” they like to pretend-play as to ask if it was actually leather and if so, consider the optics of Disney selling a leather backpack for Earth Day at AK and also him being so into it. 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don’t think he can go out solo on the weekends and leave Jenn with the kids unless there is a very good reason for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He gets stuck on pondering the consistency of the white pineapple gunk in his cupcake, yet repeatedly fondled a supposedly leather Loungefly 25th anniversary backpack and not once did it occur to the “vegan” “environmental warrior” they like to pretend-play as to ask if it was actually leather and if so, consider the optics of Disney selling a leather backpack for Earth Day at AK and also him being so into it. 🤡
But it smelled like leather in the shop!

Never mind the fact that the bag was $88, pretty much standard loungefly price.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They buy so much shite, I wish they would get hold of a reusable set of cutlery. This is their job, they are not tourists.

Over the course of the last 3 ‘vids’, Greedy Dim used a total of 9 sets of disposable plastic cutlery. So wasteful.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
How do you all not understand Tracker logic by now? If you buy a Tesla or Rivian you are allowed to use as much disposable cutlery or Dasani bottles as you want. It all evens out.

Just like eating two vegans meals a week cancels out a shitload of burgers, hot dogs, cookies and cupcakes.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They have reusable cutlery they just never use it.
I have personally seen them with it in the parks. Jenn used to keep it dangling off her diaper bag/backpack. This was shortly after the parks opened after covid. I remember thinking how gross it was to be dragging those exposed utensils everywhere. They weren’t in a pouch or anything.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Heading to Disney World in the morning. Hope I don’t see the Slackers … or any vloggers.

• Haha
The problem with reusable cutlery is that you have to wash those and they probably consider licking their utensils clean or wiping them with a napkin to be sufficient. Ginn doesn’t have time to wash things you guyzzzz, nor stick them in the dishwasher and sit next to it while it cycles through. 🫠

You know they never actually wash their 637 tervis tumblers sitting around all over Ft Pampers either. “It’s just spicy water and my backwash, it’s not like bacteria and mold can grow in there!”

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I have personally seen them with it in the parks. Jenn used to keep it dangling off her diaper bag/backpack. This was shortly after the parks opened after covid. I remember thinking how gross it was to be dragging those exposed utensils everywhere. They weren’t in a pouch or anything.
Well, Dim ate food off of an outside wood table, so there's that.
---
Heading to Disney World in the morning. Hope I don’t see the Slackers … or any vloggers.
If you see any of them, and recognize who they are, get behind them and yell "channel name sucks" so it's heard on their video.

Last edited:
  • Haha
They have reusable cutlery they just never use it.
Of course. You’d have to be organized (foreign to them) and remember to bring the cutlery along each time. And wash it after each use. <<<That’s a game killer!

Reactions: 5
1682286242619.gif

Reactions: 2
I was curious about this video so watched a little bit of it, and Tim does such a better job in solo things like these. Tim definitely has a thing for leather, it was prominent in a couple of their old videos I remember watching. He even sang "Look Good in Leather" in an old vlog.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.