Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mopsy75

Chatty Member
New Video Up - Timmy Boy explaining that they baby is home with Mommy bc we are trying to minimize how many public places we take him bc he hasn't had his shots yet - WTF!!! He has been out to public restaurants, grocery shopping, Target and so many more germ infested places who are you kidding. What a crock of shit coming from his mouth. WOW -

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Are they going to Starcruiser for May the 4th? I wonder if it will be Dim and the Buddy with TPD and sons. Do the kids have to cosplay?
Apparently Holy Covidy Moly included a Star Wars-themed costume for OG Buddy in his latest goody package to them. 🤢

Which also now makes sense why they didn't bother posting an "unboxing" of the latest shit he sent like Ginn said they would in the last live show because OG Buddy was NOT having it and didn't want to put on the costume to appease his fake Canadian druncle and the internet stan aunties and uncles.

I don't even know when my next vacation is but poor old Tim's life is so rough with nothing to look forward to.
LOL I took this whole week off from work and my coworkers kept asking where I'm going and I wanted to be like "ABSOLUTELY NOWHERE I'M LEGIT EXHAUSTED KAREN AND I JUST WANT TO REST IN MY OWN LOVELY CLEAN AND COZY HOME AND IGNORE YOUR EMAILS". Meanwhile bitch Ginn is yet again saying how great it'll be to take a break and get some rest on one of their millionth redundant vacations. A break from WHAT bitch? Forcing a "pippi" in your baby's mouth instead of feeding it?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 41

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
First, I find it incredibly sad that they monetized a Dad/Son bowling day. But WTF, they seriously included an entire game of bowling in the video? And he let J$ KICK the bowling ball? No rules. No boundaries, J$ just took over for Tim completely, Tim is no longer to play. Of course, J$ is a pro bowler.

About halfway through, someone gets assigned to the lane next to them. I'm very sorry for your experience whoever you are.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

DisNuts

Chatty Member
Jackson is wearing his daisy dukes again and we see him doing the pee-pee dance, crossing his legs while standing, etc. Since his speech is so messed up, maybe if his parents paid attention to the visual cues, he would potty trained by now.

Tim blames the bowling alley for being slanted and that’s why Jackson’s balls are going to the side. We can all see clearly that he has the ramp set up crooked. But no, it’s not his fault, it was built wrong.

And what an ass. Tim taking a free sample of the corn ice cream and then saying loudly “that’s not good at all!”. The asshole has no manners.

And gtfo with keeping Oliver from the germs. They are so full of shit. Yet they have Jackson digging through dirty legos. They do t think those germs are carried home?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
They are such pathetic disgusting vile trash. You watch the weather fucktards and if it's going to rain you don't film a resort tour. Then asshole you tell the nanny to take the afternoon off and YOU take him to swim lessons. Not go shopping and to get Tacos. You God damn idiots should never had a second child if you were not up for the task. If anyone in their comments ever says they are great parents they need to get their heads examined.

• Heart
  • Haha

Hippotracks

She's not using all the paprika the recipe calls for because she needs to save some for her eyebrows.
Paprika.png

• Haha
  • Wow

airbusA330

VIP Member
Starcruiser is going to be SUCH a waste of money. I’m here for it. Dim is going to be irritated and bossy with Jackson the whole time though. Poor kid. I thought the whole point of them potentially going back would be so Ginn could see more. Because FOMO. Going back with a developmentally challenged 3 year old makes no sense, therefore that’s their plan. 🤯

Two more furry booty butt cruises. Yawn. Can’t wait for those bomb too.

3 cars? One driver. Such a waste of money.

It’s the Jenn Bojonowski channel now. If Dim is too dim to see it, he should just enjoy what $ comes their way now. The channel will eventually die and neither of them have any marketable skills or work ethic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

DisNuts

Chatty Member
Did anybody else catch the end, as he refers to Oliver as “this” and then hands him to Jenn while he’s looking at the screen and pushing Oliver’s head away from him and towards jenn?

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Sad

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Remember when they said they didn’t go to Buddy’s first swim class because they didn’t realize they had ultrasound #674 scheduled at the same time but Dim said he still felt like a proud dad even though he wasn’t even there and was sitting on a couch with his useless fatty tumor instead cause the bitch refuses to drive her own fucking ass to a doctor appointment, but they said they would make it to subsequent swim lessons? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Imagine having Nanny du Jour take your first miracle child to gym and swim classes because you are a toxic codependent enmeshed turd that has to go to Starbucks/groceries/eat out/go through a car wash for the millionth fucking time. That’s so fucking sad. Pissing away valuable time that most parents struggle to have with their kids.

They’re terrible selfish self-absorbed shitty parents. I hope their kids leave them to rot in their nasty pigsty of a house when they’re old enough to leave on their own. OG Buddy and Big Baby will grow up to be resentful manchildren who need therapy but instead take out their toxic feelings on others, but I still hope they leave their DNA donors behind. Being a parent should be a privilege not a right. Children are not a hobby you get bored with, they are not props for your social media, they’re not here so you can feel better about your own existence on earth. 😡

• Angry
  • Heart

quietcandy

VIP Member
LOL Tim doesn't get invited to the haunted mansion MNSSHP party with all the other vloggers, so Disney instead invites him to a restaurant whose specialty is food Tim doesn't eat.

Is Disney trolling him now?

• Haha