The Tim Tracker #127 Tattle cringed when they called Jackpot unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh, I agree with you. There have been barrels of events lately that they haven’t been invited to. No way they elected to just stay home because of the pregnancy or the baby. I was referring to sources that say they are in no way on the media list. They had to be partially on at some point to get into GSC. If they were removed since then, so be it.

Reactions: 15
I agree, you can tell they are scrapping the barrel these days for what to film, there's no way if they are going to events they aren't going to film them, they need anything they can get to film just to make a vlog now, which makes me think they are just not getting invited out as much or at all anymore

I know it's all obviously speculation but do we really believe they are going to events an passing up the chance to film them

Reactions: 13
Which DVC event did he sneak into? How would one even do that? Especially since his face is pretty recognizable in the Disney circle.

(I'm not negating the fact that he lies or is not on the media list... just asking)
The fireworks event, but I’m not sure I believe it. I 100% think his friend at the time invite him. The only time I think he snuck in was during the Tron CM event
There is a reason I mentioned it was second hand reporting. Take what you will from it. From what I was told Disney is done with him. Let’s hope that Tron puts the nail in his coffin

Reactions: 18
The fireworks event, but I’m not sure I believe it. I 100% think his friend at the time invite him. The only time I think he snuck in was during the Tron CM event
There is a reason I mentioned it was second hand reporting. Take what you will from it. From what I was told Disney is done with him. Let’s hope that Tron puts the nail in his coffin
Thanks for the tea @Devilchild-03.

Reactions: 9
I (speculating here ) do not believe he snuck into the CM Tron event. Jojo and Kyle both showed the setup in their videos. The CM had to check in at the TTC and was issued wristbands there. So Tim had to have a wristband prior to getting to the check point at Tron to ride. The CM then had to use their credentials to check in again near the ride's tap points.

Now I DO believe that Tim showed up at the TTC that morning waiting for someone to recognize him and then said, hey, do you have an extra guest pass because I'd love to ride with you. I believe that morning he was spotted asking CMs if he could ride with them. I don't think he "snuck" per se, I do think he scammed his way in with his so-called fame. There were signs that said once they rode, CMs had to exit the park, I think he just scammed a re-ride with another CM the same way he did the first. Hey, don't you recognize me? Can I ride with you?

Reactions: 24
I think Jenn went batshit crazy on HM when we started calling the slackers out on their cruise Covid. All the gifts and now the “We weren’t around the Trackers, they are clean” (which sounds like being caught with heroin and prostitutes rather than a simple Covid case 🤣)
We know there wasn't cocaine involved because Holey Moley didn't say "The b***** set me up."

• Haha
I think it’s possible sometimes he gets on a list once in a while because whoever is running that event makes their own list (like the DVC event).

I also think there might be a D-list. Like that $100 gift card to F&G. Total randoms got that too.

I think he’s off the main media list. Too many events that he hasn’t been invited to and that he hasn’t mentioned.

Reactions: 16
I am amused that the past few pages have been about HM, who was lying about the Jamaica buses occupants, HM’s contact with the Slackers post Char COVID positivity and Tim’s shadiness in his narrative to try to prove that he is still on Disney’s media list.

ANYTHING Disney adjacent Tim will spin that Disney (Parks, experiences & entertainment division) invited him out to.
• Third party businesses at Disney Springs
•. DVC - Villain’s Lair & GF
• Narcoossee’s

I haven’t seen any comments here on yesterday’s video where Tim has jumping on the coattails of the “Halfway to Halloween” media event and is touting how he tasted all the HTH treats.
(which I’m not watching)
Betcha he doesn’t give any valuable info on MMSSHP.

Reactions: 12
Oh I also meant to say, I think the Starcruiser day was an example of the D-list. He got invited out for a few hours and a meal, versus the people who got the whole stay. Or a free trip on the Wish.

Betcha he doesn’t give any valuable info
That is his brand.

As far as the media list, I think it's not terribly complicated. I think he's off and leeches.
I also think they invite the big reliable ones out and if they're numbskulls, they get off the list.
Also seems like they're trying to give smaller channels a break as they'll likely be less diva like.
And I think they rotate depending on the event.

Reactions: 11
What sticks in my craw is that I don't think the Slackers will ever figure out that they were not fulfilling their role in promoting Disney events. Obviously Disney ditched them because of their offensive old videos, but really they were not offering Disney a whole lot of promotional value. They were not even subtle about only being there for the freebies and bragging rights about being Disney's #1 favourite vloggers. They showed up, usually late, they took what they could, skipped what they didn't want to do, they didn't give back, and they went home and pretended to be "honest" by whining and complaining about every damn thing. Why WOULD Disney have any motivation to put them back on the list? There are plenty of other vloggers who are willing to cooperate by promoting what they were given to promote.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Yeah, and the sooner the viewers of these things realize they're all part of Disney's (or other companies') advertising budgets.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, and the sooner the viewers of these things realize they're all part of Disney's (or other companies') advertising budgets.
These vloggers were the best thing to happen to Disney for a short period of time. They were all high on the Disney supply, going way over the top to show how "magical" every single thing was. Why have Disney spend time in the parks making marketing material when you can convince someone to do it in exchange for some churros, a hotel stay and some park tickets

Reactions: 7
What sticks in my craw is that I don't think the Slackers will ever figure out that they were not fulfilling their role in promoting Disney events. Obviously Disney ditched them because of their offensive old videos, but really they were not offering Disney a whole lot of promotional value. They were not even subtle about only being there for the freebies and bragging rights about being Disney's #1 favourite vloggers. They showed up, usually late, they took what they could, skipped what they didn't want to do, they didn't give back, and they went home and pretended to be "honest" by whining and complaining about every damn thing. Why WOULD Disney have any motivation to put them back on the list? There are plenty of other vloggers who are willing to cooperate by promoting what they were given to promote.
I absolutely love how arrogant they were, likely thinking they would forever be the top Disney vloggers and would probably get hosted stays and trips indefinitely. And then, it ended. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 18
What was offensive about their old videos? Sorry, it has probably been mentioned on here a lot already, but I am way behind! I watched their videos years ago when I was going on a Disney holiday. Thought I’d see what their videos are like recently and they are very different indeed!! Curious to know what happened??

Reactions: 1
What was offensive about their old videos? Sorry, it has probably been mentioned on here a lot already, but I am way behind! I watched their videos years ago when I was going on a Disney holiday. Thought I’d see what their videos are like recently and they are very different indeed!! Curious to know what happened??
There is a wiki page here that lists their controversies and questionable behavior. The list is too extensive to type out honestly.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.