The Tim Tracker #127 Tattle cringed when they called Jackpot unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy Molyvsays the plan was one big van but the company split them up. How is the plan to go in one big Van when Tim says in his video they paid for 2 vans? And I rewatched Tim's video. his dad was sitting in front of them and there was NO ONE behind them. It may have not been the whole ride, but Holy Moly was NOT alone

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
How is the plan to go in one big Van when Tim says in his video they paid For 2 vans? And I rewatched Tim's video. his dad was sitting in front of them and there was NO ONE behind them. It may have not been the whole ride, but Holy Moly was NOT alone
I suspect that this idiot is lying out of some misguided sense to protect the Trackers from all the tit they got for sending off their miracle baby with others. Chris, buddy, they don't care about you. They keep you around because you are a suck up with dvc points and they are users.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Holy Moly talks like his vocal cords are getting choked by his fat. That should be a massive red flag to him that he needs to switch to a different diet so his neck can actually resemble a neck again.

Charmaine is filming a beautiful view of Castaway Cay complete with a rainbow (she has a nice quarantine room with its own verandah) and whining yet again about how this is "not magical". Sorry, but all these privileged vlogging fucks need to take "magical" and shove it up their asses. They both said it "wasn't magical" several times. Boo-bleeping-hoo, that's what y'all get for cruising when cases were still pretty active, and when cruises are a cesspit of spreadable germs even during normal times.

Holy Covidy Moly was dodgy about some things that really should have been more specific but no surprise there. He didn't specify if the Bojos took tests that were officially administered by DCL or they took their own. HM filmed himself stick a q-tip up his own nostril and it doesn't look like there's any medical staff observing, so if that's how DCL tests people that were hanging out with the infected person, no doubt all of them just barely stuck the q-tip up their noses and half-assed the instructions, knowing how dodgy they all were about the whole thing.

Either HM is lying for no good reason re: "Char and I had our own van", or he dismissed Stanny Lean as a person and Buddy Bojo as a member of the family. 🙄

Listening to him talk makes me want to throw a neti pot at his inflated pube beard face.
Yeah, he's whiny and not being honest about what happened. Ginny 'faint lines' and all that tit. And ol' DimnGin didn't really come to their defense in any way, now did they? That's got to sting. Why cover for Bojo bullshit? Whiny as duck because they gambled during a pandemic and lost on a floating petri dish, them's the breaks.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How is the plan to go in one big Van when Tim says in his video they paid For 2 vans.
There's a little bit of conflicting info watching Tim's after watching Holy Moly. HM did NOT enjoy that tour which I think is pretty funny because at the beginning of Tim's video, it seems like Tim planned it all, and the drivers will take us wherever we want.

I rewatched the parts where they are inside the van. There is no noise/talking. A lot of it is voiceover because of the road noise Jenn complained about. But in parts where you hear the driver talking, or Tim or Jenn talking, there are no other voices.

This looks like the back of Grandpa's head, behind the driver. It's hard to tell if there is a seat to his right or if that is the aisle of the van. Grandma could be there, or it can be an aisle to get to the 2nd row.

Screen Shot 2023-04-21 at 9.10.40 PM.png

Tim is in the 2nd row center, Jenn is to his left. There is clearly no one seated behind Tim or Jenn in the 3rd row center or the seat next to it.

If Stanny and J$ were in this van, we would see at least one of them. You would assume they would be seated next to each other. Or we would hear J$ at some point in the video. We first see J$ holding the Holy Moly's hand walking into the souvenir shop so for certain J$ is on this journey.

Screen Shot 2023-04-21 at 9.10.01 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I call bs on HM story, I’m sure he got some negative comments about how careless everyone in that party was about spreading COVID, but I find it interesting he used the word “hate”. Jenn being gaslighting you dude?
Also I think lied about being partially on Disney’s media list. I buy what @Devilchild-03 says he lied about being on the list and snuck in with a friend.

in conclusion they all are a bunch of liars

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I call bs on HM story, I’m sure he got some negative comments about how careless everyone in that party was about spreading COVID, but I find it interesting he used the word “hate”. Jenn being gaslighting you dude?
Also I think lied about being partially on Disney’s media list. I buy what @Devilchild-03 says he lied about being on the list and snuck in with a friend.

in conclusion they all are a bunch of liars
From what I heard he is not “partially on the media list”. He finds a friend who was invited and leeches theirs. Hell there is one crazy story about how he snuck into a dvc event. Guys he lies. Deep down he is hiding that he is a middle aged man who still leeches off others like a kid in college.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I hate the posting about quitting YouTube. Just quit, don't need an announcement.
I know! On message boards its known as the 'duck the board' post that no one ever takes seriously. You're not a plane, don't have to announce you're taking off.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He must at least be partially on the media list in some capacity. How do you explain the starcrusier invite? Even if it was the shorter preview. I’m all for speculation, but you got to operate within reality.

I don’t see the point of taking buddy to GSC. I know they’re doing it for the views, but does anyone even care about that anymore? It’s on the brink of closing for god’s sake.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He must at least be partially on the media list in some capacity. How do you explain the starcrusier invite? Even if it was the shorter preview. I’m all for speculation, but you got to operate within reality.

I don’t see the point of taking buddy to GSC. I know they’re doing it for the views, but does anyone even care about that anymore? It’s on the brink of closing for god’s sake.
People didn't care about it a year ago. Only the "influencers" going on it cared. Molly fake cried at the Yoda hologram. Dim got upset they asked him to get up as if that would be the last bit of food there, etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Wtf? I haven't watched the vlog yet, but who mentions who rode in what van so specifically unless they are trying to explain away or cover for something? I mean, who cares? Unless they are trying to make it seem like they were not around anyone from the Tracker group closely for very long except at one meal, or something. Meanwhile, we saw Bud and Lean with them in Tim's vlog, right?

Is this why the HMs are shipping all these gifts to the Trackers? Are they trying to make up for the tweet about her having COVID that apparently caused a "hate"-fest?

• Haha
Hey HM since you are reading here, how about some vlogs spilling the beans on the trackers huh? Since we all know they are only with you to leech off you, an you will get ditched the second you say no to them

Now those would be some profitable vlogs 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I mean do any of us know for sure whether he is on media partial or otherwise? We can't trust them to tell the truth but that being said unless someone works in Disney media that posts here we can only speculate.

Reactions: 7
Speculation is fine, but you got to speculate on facts. I do believe he was a plus 1 to the fireworks thing, but I think he was invited out to GSC. I don’t think vloggers were allowed a plus 1 for that one. It’s still a big step down. He’s been downgraded from free trips to half day experiences. And rightfully so, those old videos were awful. Now he could’ve been removed from the media list again since the GSC, I don’t know 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I mean do any of us know for sure whether he is on media partial or otherwise? We can't trust them to tell the truth but that being said unless someone works in Disney media that posts here we can only speculate.
Hey look! A logical and well thought out post! So rare!

Reactions: 2
From what I heard he is not “partially on the media list”. He finds a friend who was invited and leeches theirs. Hell there is one crazy story about how he snuck into a dvc event. Guys he lies. Deep down he is hiding that he is a middle aged man who still leeches off others like a kid in college.
Which DVC event did he sneak into? How would one even do that? Especially since his face is pretty recognizable in the Disney circle.

(I'm not negating the fact that he lies or is not on the media list... just asking)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think Jenn went batshit crazy on HM when we started calling the slackers out on their cruise Covid. All the gifts and now the “We weren’t around the Trackers, they are clean” (which sounds like being caught with heroin and prostitutes rather than a simple Covid case 🤣)

• Haha
  • Heart
Speculation is fine, but you got to speculate on facts. I do believe he was a plus 1 to the fireworks thing, but I think he was invited out to GSC. I don’t think vloggers were allowed a plus 1 for that one. It’s still a big step down. He’s been downgraded from free trips to half day experiences. And rightfully so, those old videos were awful. Now he could’ve been removed from the media list again since the GSC, I don’t know 🤷🏼‍♀️
Has he been invited to any of the other events since GSC? I was the one who originally posted which event he was/wasn't at and GSC slipped my mind, not intentionally, but I mainly just remember their stay with Jenn and her bad dancing and ridiculous hair do. GSC preview video was 2/25/2022.

For the record, my speculation is based on what I see the other vloggers attend. Trackers were not present at Guardians, MNSSHP, Tron/HEA or this Halfway to Halloween thing. I'm sure there are a few more that I just can't think of off the top of my head. Am I wrong to speculate they aren't on the list based on those facts? Or does anyone really believe they were actually invited and elected not to attend each and every one of this events?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.