The Tim Tracker #127 Tattle cringed when they called Jackpot unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s see all I remember is that they took Buddy to school for a tour day and pretended to be all weepy and nervous about it. Yet Jenn didn’t brush her hair and Tim wore a Muppets tee shirt. Jenn is excited because she thinks the school doesn’t have rules. Tim learned how to “unlock” Buddy’s mind by asking him specific questions instead of broad ones.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Calling their son unhinged for anything he does is crap parenting in my book. Shame on Jenn for saying it and shame on Tim for not sticking up for his son! The amount of info they leaked about the school is awful as well.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Hey Dim, the next time you mention a company in order to "virtue signal"...

1681600591074.png

...you shouldn't be showing someone else's product. 😆

1681600660333.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
First time I've seen this pair of loosers. Wonder if they've found Tattle yet.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
First time I've seen this pair of loosers. Wonder if they've found Tattle yet.

They're like a UK version of Ginn and Dim 10 years ago before she gained 60 pounds and before he lost his eyebrows and got a fivehead from that receding hairline.

"Ehrmergard, why do people spend their time hAtInG on two obnoxious useless twats as WE ramble on and on and on and on and still can't make a discernable point so in that sense we're just like these other vloggers we pretend we're not stans of but enough to ramble on and on about it?"

Of course they have a bleeping stupid wall decal like the boring self-absorbed fucks that they are who think, like every wannabe influencer, that they have anything unique or worthy to contribute.

Frankly, they seem desperate to be relevant enough to be "hated" on. Snore. Next.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't think Tim deserves a lifetime ban for videoing on a ride at Universal but perhaps a 180 day or 1 year ban would be appropriate.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
I don't think Tim deserves a lifetime ban for videoing on a ride at Universal but perhaps a 180 day or 1 year ban would be appropriate.
Whatever he gets, he deserves to be knocked down a few pegs and put in his place by someone. Filming where he shouldn’t isn’t the only thing he’s done where he gives a blatant disregard to rules. The high and mighty opinion he has of himself needs to be humbled.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't think they will do anything. Youtube has a number of full walkthrough videos. If Universal cared, those would have been taken down.

Reactions: 18
I don't think they will do anything. Youtube has a number of full walkthrough videos. If Universal cared, those would have been taken down.
Yeah, I agree. I've watched quite a few of those over the years.

Considering they're closing it down, who knows if the TM actually *did* say he could film, as in they really don't care at this point?

Who knows. 🤷‍♀️

He still sucks, either way.

Reactions: 16

They're like a UK version of Ginn and Dim 10 years ago before she gained 60 pounds and before he lost his eyebrows and got a fivehead from that receding hairline.

"Ehrmergard, why do people spend their time hAtInG on two obnoxious useless twats as WE ramble on and on and on and on and still can't make a discernable point so in that sense we're just like these other vloggers we pretend we're not stans of but enough to ramble on and on about it?"

Of course they have a bleeping stupid wall decal like the boring self-absorbed fucks that they are who think, like every wannabe influencer, that they have anything unique or worthy to contribute.

Frankly, they seem desperate to be relevant enough to be "hated" on. Snore. Next.
More YT wannabes that are trying to suckle at the teat of the Trackholes to get views and subs. Losers!!!
#homemovies

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can’t help but think that now Dollar-ver is here…. Jackpot can’t nap 22h a day, they now need him to learn how to function awake so he can go to school, they need him out of the way as the weirdo subscribers are only interested in the new addition.

• Sad

Hahahah yea! First thing I did was clock that bleeping twee decal set too high on the wall. I needed to know if it was a live, a laugh, or a love.
I waited like a whole minute before I gave up during the weather report. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not directly related, but can we just get rid of the word "Adventure" from vlogger vocabularies? Every time you wake up isn't an adventure. For that matter, let's also be done with the walking into frame start, the chair shot that you then plop into and begging with the word "So".
Just watched some stuff today and no matter the topic, very repetitive.

Reactions: 11
Hahahah yea! First thing I did was clock that bleeping twee decal set too high on the wall. I needed to know if it was a live, a laugh, or a love.
I waited like a whole minute before I gave up during the weather report. :sneaky:
They probably have a "Keep Calm and Vlog On" poster in their bathroom and a "Bless This Mess" shabby chic wooden sign in their living room. And like the Slackers, a generic black and white framed photo of the Golden Gate Bridge that they've never been to cause if they had they'd realize they paid entirely way too much for a print that they could have taken a better pic of on their phone and in color too. 🫠

Why are they coughing, fidgety and sweating and she is wiping her nose
Probably cause she seems to just sit around in a swimsuit "randomly". 😆

Not directly related, but can we just get rid of the word "Adventure" from vlogger vocabularies? Every time you wake up isn't an adventure.
Maybe just for their digestive systems depending on what crap they stuffed in their faces the day before.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I mean they might do something (universal) who knows. Then again they banned ATW 5 years after he filmed backstage

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.