The Tim Tracker #127 Tattle cringed when they called Jackpot unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ginn must have had a breakdown while editing the Narcoossees footage and threw a FOMO fit about not getting to eat shrimpies and 20 other pounds of seafood (and a side salad of course 'cause she's on a "health kick" you guyzzz). Or maybe she is still trying to figure out why Big Baby is so gassy and forced the whole fam bam (minus OG Buddy, he's old news) to go to Target just to buy more batteries for the Rockit vibrator.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I laughed. I found this funny.
---

Good gif choice there. Armie Hammer that lovely r*pist.
Agreed. One of the few newer times that I genuinely laughed with the spoiled the Bible talk and I’m catholic- still found it funny lol

Reactions: 6
Poor big baby is gassy and has baby acne. I’m sure Gin’s lousy diet and lifestyle has nothing to do with it wink wink 😉

Reactions: 10
So somehow the Snackers came up on my walk tonight with the SO. This was the first time I even mentioned them and he was horrified by their general existence. They were brought up because somehow we were discussing the sheer laziness of uncrustables and of course I had to mention our favorite tub of lard and her inability to do...well, anything. We may have spent thirty minutes discussing how their lifestyle was improbable based off of their views. I am trying to figure out what a good sample video of the Snackers would be to send him so he gets the full experience. Thoughts?

In other news we talked about Jen's mercury consumption. He knows someone who actually got mercury poisoning and apparently they turned yellow. So maybe the orangeness is partially a result of fish eating.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I think you'd need a playlist to jump through. The "got them off of media" hits as well the other general doofosity. (Sure, it's a word)

Edit: could just send him to FRE.

Reactions: 8
I think you'd need a playlist to jump through. The "got them off of media" hits as well the other general doofosity. (Sure, it's a word)

Edit: could just send him to FRE.
I may. I was like where do I even begin. He was horrified by the frappachino fish pregnancy cravings alone. When I mentioned the multiple cuntcierge cruises I think he didn't believe me. To be fair it is a little unbelievable to a rational person.

So somehow the Snackers came up on my walk tonight with the SO. This was the first time I even mentioned them and he was horrified by their general existence. They were brought up because somehow we were discussing the sheer laziness of uncrustables and of course I had to mention our favorite tub of lard and her inability to do...well, anything. We may have spent thirty minutes discussing how their lifestyle was improbable based off of their views. I am trying to figure out what a good sample video of the Snackers would be to send him so he gets the full experience. Thoughts?
Have you shown him the WIKI?

Especially the 56 vacations since late August 2020!
Two cruises in the Roy E. Disney Suite.
Two Aulani trips with first class airfares.
Copper Creek Cascade Cabins
Polynesian Bungalows

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have you shown him the WIKI?

Especially the 56 vacations since late August 2020!
Two cruises in the Roy E. Disney Suite.
Two Aulani trips with first class airfares.
Copper Creek Cascade Cabins
Polynesian Bungalows
I read some of it outloud to him tonight, I think it's a little hard to believe. He's very logical so he couldn't get past their budget. He also was astounished at how useless Jen is and how they let the paint of their car literally rot.

I looked to see Tim's views for the past three vlogs of food related stuff at Disney. I guess even the stans don't want to watch Tim stuff his face, The Food and Garden plant based got 91K. The half way to Halloween and Animal Kingdom only got 88K. What is the saying they have on ATW tattle page? Wash, rinse and repeat?

I don't count the lives as the views always suck.

I really think quite a few of those pandemic staycations, the DVC at least, were on gifted points that stans couldn’t use. Even taking those away, their travel spending and their income do not jive at ALL.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh I am so so sad - no new video yesterday from the trackholes - NOT!!!!
What happened J4D - being a parent to your 2 miracle children is too much you guyzzzzzz. I know you read here so I'm going to keep repeating myself and stress how truly lucky you are and you don't realize it you useless B**. Being able to make your own hours and be home every day raising your boys is what a lot of people can only dream about. I would not switch places with you in any lifetime but your children deserve better.

You suck as a parent and you suck even more as a human - just my 1/2 cents worth on this Monday Morning. 🖕

Reactions: 21
I was looking at the Trackholes from a historical perspective yesterday. About 4/5 years ago they hit full stride. Their VR Kracken coaster video is their best with over 5 million views. They also had some higher views around that time as well. The VR Kracken video alone has made them probably close to $30K. They rode that into the pandemic and probably had a fat bank account that was matched only by their ego. They then went ultra flex thinking they were quasi celebrities. Then came FRE and it exploited them for who they really are and lampooned them as well. Then came the rise of other vloggers into the mix who put out better content. Then sites like this one or Reddit also let people provide criticism. Add this up and now it's a daily grind for these two grifters knowing they can't live up to that lifestyle any longer. No more viral videos to bank on. Daily 100K view vlogs stuffing your face with hot dogs and cupcakes is not going to get you concierge on DCL. Especially now with another child in the mix and the fact that Disney has nothing new and exciting in the pipeline and Epic Universe is still two years away. It's going to be a vlogging desert for quite some time and the Trackholes will feel the pain.

Reactions: 21
I was looking at the Trackholes from a historical perspective yesterday. About 4/5 years ago they hit full stride. Their VR Kracken coaster video is their best with over 5 million views. They also had some higher views around that time as well. The VR Kracken video alone has made them probably close to $30K. They rode that into the pandemic and probably had a fat bank account that was matched only by their ego. They then went ultra flex thinking they were quasi celebrities. Then came FRE and it exploited them for who they really are and lampooned them as well. Then came the rise of other vloggers into the mix who put out better content. Then sites like this one or Reddit also let people provide criticism. Add this up and now it's a daily grind for these two grifters knowing they can't live up to that lifestyle any longer. No more viral videos to bank on. Daily 100K view vlogs stuffing your face with hot dogs and cupcakes is not going to get you concierge on DCL. Especially now with another child in the mix and the fact that Disney has nothing new and exciting in the pipeline and Epic Universe is still two years away. It's going to be a vlogging desert for quite some time and the Trackholes will feel the pain.
🤔 Yet their subscriber count keep increasing!

• Sad
I read some of it outloud to him tonight, I think it's a little hard to believe. He's very logical so he couldn't get past their budget. He also was astounished at how useless Jen is and how they let the paint of their car literally rot.
There is an old phrase that springs to mind her..... 'fur coat and nae knickers'. Not sure if it's just in Scotland. Basically it means someone who will spend cash on luxuries that everyone sees to look good, when actually you don't have the means to or are basically tasteless. Google states 'ostentatious vulgarity'

Next thread title: thetimtracker:fur coat and nae knickers 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.