The Tim Tracker #127 Tattle cringed when they called Jackpot unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He isn’t hosted by Disney. Fun fact- and keep in mind this is second hand reporting, I have heard through some Disney friends that word is that Tim and Jenn are off the media list. They were never put back on after the “gay contagious” video. No one knows if mngment pulled them off because a) they took advantage of #hosted events while treating CMs like crap or b) Disney is LGBT friendly and wanted nothing to do with them afterwards. He someone gets plus 1s to media events sometimes, but Disney never invited him back. Take this info as you want

• Heart
Reactions: 37
He isn’t hosted by Disney. Fun fact- and keep in mind this is second hand reporting, I have heard through some Disney friends that word is that Tim and Jenn are off the media list. They were never put back on after the “gay contagious” video. No one knows if mngment pulled them off because a) they took advantage of #hosted events while treating CMs like crap or b) Disney is LGBT friendly and wanted nothing to do with them afterwards. He someone gets plus 1s to media events sometimes, but Disney never invited him back. Take this info as you want
I believe this is absolutely true. Tim officially said a while ago they are back on the media list in a "limited capacity". I think limited capacity means events at stuff that Disney doesn't actually own.

Since they were taken off completely we've only seen Tim at one real media event--the return of Happily Ever After after covid. This is the event where he didn't show the food offerings, there was something where he didn't get the special cupcake and his badge was on backside out the entire time. It was speculated here that he was Brooke's +1 for that while Jenn stayed at the GF.

Aside from that, we've seen him at some DVC GF thing and the Villains Top of the World lounge thing, both DVC events and I've always thought he was on that invited list because at the time he was really into DVC and some sales rep thought he was going to buy some huge contract. DVC is not Disney, it's a separate entity.

Then we've seen him do a couple of things at D-Luxe burgers, not Disney owned. I think that might be it. But all the big, real, actual media events, they are not there like Guardians, curse you Jojo Siwa, Tron/HEA, MNSSHP last year, this Halfway thing. Nothing.

My big question is: Does Themepark Nick know and he's playing along or does Tim have him completely fooled?

Reactions: 21
holey covidy moley just posted on youtube...
(haven't watched yet, just wanted the scoop 🤣)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
These are the issues I have with a lot of these vloggers. They seem to forget that people spend a lot of money to travel to these places for vacation. All of these vloggers go to these after hours events multiple times, which is taking spots away from people who go once every few years or once in a lifetime. They are all greedy twats.
Yeah theme parks want you to miss stuff so you have to come back again.

Reactions: 5
I believe this is absolutely true. Tim officially said a while ago they are back on the media list in a "limited capacity". I think limited capacity means events at stuff that Disney doesn't actually own.

Since they were taken off completely we've only seen Tim at one real media event--the return of Happily Ever After after covid. This is the event where he didn't show the food offerings, there was something where he didn't get the special cupcake and his badge was on backside out the entire time. It was speculated here that he was Brooke's +1 for that while Jenn stayed at the GF.

Aside from that, we've seen him at some DVC GF thing and the Villains Top of the World lounge thing, both DVC events and I've always thought he was on that invited list because at the time he was really into DVC and some sales rep thought he was going to buy some huge contract. DVC is not Disney, it's a separate entity.

Then we've seen him do a couple of things at D-Luxe burgers, not Disney owned. I think that might be it. But all the big, real, actual media events, they are not there like Guardians, curse you Jojo Siwa, Tron/HEA, MNSSHP last year, this Halfway thing. Nothing.

My big question is: Does Themepark Nick know and he's playing along or does Tim have him completely fooled?
Wasn't he invited to the smaller event for Galatic Starcruiser opening?

Reactions: 3
In the middle of watching….
DA9D5CCC-4709-4E29-834B-73D44F82973C.jpeg

Hold the horses!
Chris is claiming that he and Char were in their own van in Jamaica.
And the entire Tracker family was in another van.

Isn’t this the place where they were divided like this?
Van #1: Chris, Charmaine, Nanny Lynn and Jackson
Van #2: Grandma, Grandpa, Tim and DJ

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
so he says that they were in a van by themselves for the jamaica tour. is that how we remember it?

---
jinx! 🤣
In the middle of watching….
View attachment 2118180
Hold the horses!
And the entire Tracker family was in the other,

• Wow
Reactions: 8
So Holy Moly reads here? 😂 His tweet was online up for minutes. It was talked about forever here.

Hold the horses!
And the entire Tracker family was in the other,

That's how I remember it, I'll have to go back and rewatch. I also thought he continued to hang out with the Trackers after. It's been a while though.
---
Wasn't he invited to the smaller event for Galatic Starcruiser opening?
Yes, he was invited with the B group. So that was the last thing. It was the few hours overview group, not the group that got the free full experience. They paid for the stay with the 3 of them.

Reactions: 7
BREAKING NEWS: Holy Moly quit Youtube because after his Twitter post about Char getting COVID on the cruise, he got tons of hate messages about Tim and Jenn (and so did they).

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Bunch of grifting cunts the lot of them.
I hope he can’t get tickets for the opening party date. People safe all year and book onsite and can’t get tickets because these grifters go multiple times with their big obnoxious cameras ruining it for the rest of us.
Sadly, he has crafted his scamming skills that allows him to needle his way in to whatever he desires to the ultimate extent.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Why y’all’s friend have on his good Sunday button down hosted dress shirt?

Tim solo at the parks. Tagged in Twitter today by a stan. Way to be eco friendly and use one of your many refillable water bottles. NOT!

May the recent changes to EV tax credits bite you and prevent you from getting half or all of it on the Rivian.

2CEAE745-A502-433F-91AA-1E16C01D494C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder what kind of messages Holy Moly got. Like from stans saying did you infect our precious Tim and Jenn?

I like when he says “And my videos aren’t profitable anyway” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Holy Moly talks like his vocal cords are getting choked by his fat. That should be a massive red flag to him that he needs to switch to a different diet so his neck can actually resemble a neck again.

Charmaine is filming a beautiful view of Castaway Cay complete with a rainbow (she has a nice quarantine room with its own verandah) and whining yet again about how this is "not magical". Sorry, but all these privileged vlogging fucks need to take "magical" and shove it up their asses. They both said it "wasn't magical" several times. Boo-bleeping-hoo, that's what y'all get for cruising when cases were still pretty active, and when cruises are a cesspit of spreadable germs even during normal times.

Holy Covidy Moly was dodgy about some things that really should have been more specific but no surprise there. He didn't specify if the Bojos took tests that were officially administered by DCL or they took their own. HM filmed himself stick a q-tip up his own nostril and it doesn't look like there's any medical staff observing, so if that's how DCL tests people that were hanging out with the infected person, no doubt all of them just barely stuck the q-tip up their noses and half-assed the instructions, knowing how dodgy they all were about the whole thing.

Either HM is lying for no good reason re: "Char and I had our own van", or he dismissed Stanny Lean as a person and Buddy Bojo as a member of the family. 🙄

Listening to him talk makes me want to throw a neti pot at his inflated pube beard face.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
I wonder what kind of messages Holy Moly got. Like from stans saying did you infect our precious Tim and Jenn?

I like when he says “And my videos aren’t profitable anyway” 😂
I really think he was just reading here.

Holy Moly talks like his vocal cords are getting choked by his fat. That should be a massive red flag to him that he needs to switch to a different diet so his neck can actually resemble a neck again.

Charmaine is filming a beautiful view of Castaway Cay complete with a rainbow (she has a nice quarantine room with its own verandah) and whining yet again about how this is "not magical". Sorry, but all these privileged vlogging fucks need to take "magical" and shove it up their asses. They both said it "wasn't magical" several times. Boo-bleeping-hoo, that's what y'all get for cruising when cases were still pretty active, and when cruises are a cesspit of spreadable germs even during normal times.

Holy Covidy Moly was dodgy about some things that really should have been more specific but no surprise there. He didn't specify if the Bojos took tests that were officially administered by DCL or they took their own. HM filmed himself stick a q-tip up his own nostril and it doesn't look like there's any medical staff observing, so if that's how DCL tests people that were hanging out with the infected person, no doubt all of them just barely stuck the q-tip up their noses and half-assed the instructions, knowing how dodgy they all were about the whole thing.

Either HM is lying for no good reason re: "Char and I had our own van", or he dismissed Stanny Lean as a person and Buddy Bojo as a member of the family. 🙄

Listening to him talk makes me want to throw a neti pot at his inflated pube beard face.
All I know is that if I was my first big vacation since covid (I think this was the case for them) and I got sick and my husband was shoving a camera in my face, it would not be magical for me....or him, because I would break the camera over his head.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Okay in the description he flat-out writes he and the wife had their own van. Um...
Of course, his grammar is crap so maybe that's why it gives the wrong impression of how they were split up. 🙄
Screen Shot 2023-04-21 at 5.54.06 PM.png

I really think he was just reading here.

All I know is that if I was my first big vacation since covid (I think this was the case for them) and I got sick and my husband was shoving a camera in my face, it would not be magical for me....or him, because I would break the camera over his head.
Yeah I think I'm just over adults, especially Disney adults, being so obsessed with things being "magical" out of desperation to escape their sorry lives. Vacations are what you make of them, but that "magical" crap is just obnoxious (to me personally).

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Who Tf cares almost a year later?! There’s no 🫖 there. He’s a bleeping weird ass dude. Christ you know they’re only all friends for “clout.” His wife is the most normal and she’s the one who had Covid.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.