The Tim Tracker #127 Tattle cringed when they called Jackpot unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Halfway to Halloween needs to not be a thing. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.
I agree, I love an I mean LOVE Halloween but to do anything right now that's all about Halloween I wouldn't be interested, it kind of feels like a excuse to try an make some money rather than enjoy a holiday this

• Heart
Reactions: 17
When did Dim start wearing an earbud while vlogging?

Is it something that Ginn demanded he do to know what he sounds like when the audio goes to tit?
They got new microphones. He’s said he would probably wear the ear bud a few times to make sure they’re working correctly.
J of course bitched about having to buy new tech when their current tech was only 5 years old. 🙄
---
Halfway to Halloween needs to not be a thing. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.
I’m totally sick of Halloween at the parks. There’s no limit to how early they can start it, except maybe July 4th. At least Christmas can’t start until Halloween is over. Halloween just draaaags on forever.

Reactions: 19
I love this little scene of Tim rifling though his purse.

IMG_1278.jpeg

I guess he’s the themeparkmom on this date

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Tim has Themepark Dad wrapped around his finger to say whatever suits his narrative. It’s no coincidence that Tim was apparently hosted just after he wasn’t invited to the Halfway to Halloween media event.

If there was a mystery person at the table, I bet it was a stan who invited Tim for a meal. Tim probably said Jenn couldn’t make it, but he’d bring a friend. So he was “hosted” by a stan.
I was about to comment same - hosted by a Stan paying for the food

Reactions: 10
I still can't get over Dim reading the WDW website or press releases as if he was personally disseminated that information as if he's a news outlet.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He would have mentioned being invited to Halfway to Halloween during the Live, if he had been invited. He wouldn’t have been able to resist.

Reactions: 11
You can't get an invite if you aren't on Disney's media list.

And in this climate, Disney is going to want to distance themselves even further from folks with a video called "Is Gay Contagious?". The LGBTQ+ community is losing rights every second here in FL, Disney wouldn't decide to associate with them again now.

Has anyone seen who else was invited to this Narcoossee's thing? I haven't yet.
Bibbidi Bobbidi Broke was

Reactions: 7
I love this little scene of Tim rifling though his purse.

View attachment 2117745

I guess he’s the themeparkmom on this date
That’s the same shirt he had on in today’s video. It was the same day, so I guess he’s making two separate vlogs.

How sad and pathetic that he’s still desperate to try the Halfway to Halloween food despite not being good enough to be invited to the media event that even Jojo went to. He truly doesn’t have any dignity, but it just shows Disney never needs to invite him out again because he’s so desperate.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah, I don't get why they'd be #hosted for a Disney restaurant and not something like that Halloween in April thing. But I think the stan logic is that they were invited to every event and just chose to "not film everything and keep some things private." Like that is some sort of policy they live by.
Normal logic is They weren't invited and are also lazy.
---
I’m not a seafood person
Hey, neither is Jen!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree, I love an I mean LOVE Halloween but to do anything right now that's all about Halloween I wouldn't be interested, it kind of feels like a excuse to try an make some money rather than enjoy a holiday this
Yea I love Halloween too. Whole family comes over. We get 400-500 kids. I decorate. I put on music for the whole block. It’s fun! I guess September is OK to start but I put my decor up 10/1 and it comes down 11/1 (unless it pouring rain).
I’m totally sick of Halloween at the parks. There’s no limit to how early they can start it, except maybe July 4th. At least Christmas can’t start until Halloween is over. Halloween just draaaags on forever.
It’s absurd. That’s why I think it’s wild they’re wishing summer away and already hyping it. August is just crazy imo even in mid Atlantic. In FL when it’s still very wet and 95+ it’s ridiculous. But it prints them money so it’ll continue. I prefer Christmas parties though the ‘21 Halloween after hours even was fun.

Reactions: 13
That’s the same shirt he had on in today’s video. It was the same day, so I guess he’s making two separate vlogs.

How sad and pathetic that he’s still desperate to try the Halfway to Halloween food despite not being good enough to be invited to the media event that even Jojo went to. He truly doesn’t have any dignity, but it just shows Disney never needs to invite him out again because he’s so desperate.
It is sad and pathetic. And I am loving it.

I guess he had to fill up on a crapload of sweets knowing he probably wouldn't eat many of the dishes at dinner.

Reactions: 10
Halfway to Halloween….treats on the monorail loop! Nice try Tim 😂

Oh I meant to say the other day after the Live. They were so bitchy when someone asked about the weather in July. Jenn went on her ridiculous rant about the children. Even worse, Tim was like “Come in February.” Not everyone can just travel when they want asshole. Heavens forbid the native Floridians give some useful hot-weather tips.

I can’t wait until they get locked in by a real school calendar.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
So he filmed this same day as Narcoossee’s.
He savaged 4 desserts in quick succession before going out for dinner. And the editing sucked - the voiceovers are awful.

he also shared another “hack” 🤣
He has a resort stay booked somewhere during MNSSHP. If you have a resort stay booked you get early access to buy party tickets. He’s going to try and buy tickets for opening night of the Halloween party even though he won’t staying at a resort until later in the year. So again thinking rules don’t apply to him and thinks he can get around waiting to buy tickets. I hope he fails because that’s taking ticket opportunities from people who have an actual stay on site booked for opening day of the party. What a twit. 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 21
So he filmed this same day as Narcoossee’s.
He savaged 4 desserts in quick succession before going out for dinner. And the editing sucked - the voiceovers are awful.

he also shared another “hack” 🤣
He has a resort stay booked somewhere during MNSSHP. If you have a resort stay booked you get early access to buy party tickets. He’s going to try and buy tickets for opening night of the Halloween party even though he won’t staying at a resort until later in the year. So again thinking rules don’t apply to him and thinks he can get around waiting to buy tickets. I hope he fails because that’s taking ticket opportunities from people who have an actual stay on site booked for opening day of the party. What a twit. 😡
These are the issues I have with a lot of these vloggers. They seem to forget that people spend a lot of money to travel to these places for vacation. All of these vloggers go to these after hours events multiple times, which is taking spots away from people who go once every few years or once in a lifetime. They are all greedy twats.

Reactions: 29
These are the issues I have with a lot of these vloggers. They seem to forget that people spend a lot of money to travel to these places for vacation. All of these vloggers go to these after hours events multiple times, which is taking spots away from people who go once every few years or once in a lifetime. They are all greedy twats.
Bunch of grifting cunts the lot of them.
I hope he can’t get tickets for the opening party date. People safe all year and book onsite and can’t get tickets because these grifters go multiple times with their big obnoxious cameras ruining it for the rest of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.