The Tim Tracker #127 Tattle cringed when they called Jackpot unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mammoth Club also got invited to the Haunted Mansion Halfway to Halloween party. Looked great fun. It brings me great joy that moob boi coukd t throw on his Muppets Haunted Mansion tshirt, put his lippy on and stuff his face with sweets. Bet the other vloggers love not having his fat, hairy, entitled ass at these events being an obnoxious bleep cavity.

Reactions: 21
Narcoossee isn't owned by Disney, correct? So, it's not Disney hosting the tool. It's the proprietor, Matt Cristi?

I don't think this indicates any Bojo return to Disney's media list. Of course, seafood loving Tim will spin it so it looks like he's a very important person. Barf...

Thank you! I wasn’t aware it’s not a Disney owned restaurant. I’m not a seafood person so it’s never been on my radar when we are there. Makes way more sense now why he was invited.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
A few thoughts. Maybe Disney gave Dim an olive branch, but said no Jenn as she’s a toxic leech. And when she said they were going soon, he hadn’t told her yet that she wasn’t allowed to go. Or the sitter service has black listed them and won’t send any more sitters. I love that sparkly Nicole was invited to the halfway to Halloween event. I hope the best is livid and all in all it’s NOT a fantastic day.
I had these same thoughts

Reactions: 5
Maybe Tim was invited but didn’t attend Halfway to Halloween because there was no one to stay with Jen and the two kids that late into the night? Everything we’ve seen has been him out during the day while they would typically have said nanny.
You can't get an invite if you aren't on Disney's media list.

And in this climate, Disney is going to want to distance themselves even further from folks with a video called "Is Gay Contagious?". The LGBTQ+ community is losing rights every second here in FL, Disney wouldn't decide to associate with them again now.

Has anyone seen who else was invited to this Narcoossee's thing? I haven't yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Even if Narcoossee's is owned by a separate company you would think Disney would want them to align with their media invitees. I am sure that a vast majority of people would assume the restaurants are run by Disney itself. I doubt Tim will make that distinction when he claims he was hosted.

Reactions: 8
Bored. So just seeing if I have things straight.

Our TL sleuths have concluded that Tim was not invited to “Halfway to Halloween” media event.

The Narcoossee’s invite (if this is true) was issued by a third party that is not affiliated with Disney.

Vacations have been planned.
(currently at 56 since late August 2020)

• May - SWGS: Tim & Jackpot only
I thought the only reason they were talking about going back was for DJ’s FOMO and her having the opportunity to do activities/experiences she missed out on the first trip.

I see this “boys trip” as a disaster.
Tim does not have the interest or patience to deal with his 3-1/2 year old son.
J$ is a tornado. Doing anything he wants, when he wants to do it. He will ruin the experience for anyone else in his vicinity.
(nothing personal against J$ as he has no boundaries in his life and is allowed to do anything and everything he wants)

• Polynesian Resort, Fort Wilderness Lodge and Fort Wilderness Campgroundsometime this summer

• September - DCL Anniversary cruise

• June ‘24 - DCL Lighthouse Point

🤔 what did I miss??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
This is random, but I'd be willing to bet that they're going to be on a "staycation" for mother's day...if they know when that is

Even if Narcoossee's is owned by a separate company you would think Disney would want them to align with their media invitees. I am sure that a vast majority of people would assume the restaurants are run by Disney itself. I doubt Tim will make that distinction when he claims he was hosted.
Oh, yes. Anything in/on the Disney property bubble Tim will twist the narrative as a DISNEY invite/hosting.

ie. Tim reads there is a special event scheduled.
His narrative : “We were invited out to this event” even though he used his AP to be in the vicinity.

Reactions: 8
Halfway to Halloween needs to not be a thing. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Have they mentioned Anna Maria Island yet?
Ugh... I forgot about that one. I suppose we'll have another snooze-fest series about that place and how they get to the beach ONCE during their vacation to the BEACH. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OK so I went back and watched TPDs story again because I'm in a really boring zoom meeting. He mentions at the beginning--I'm here with my friend Tim, he's being hosted by Disney tonight. Then he says we had a little bit of a different menu so we could try some different options. Tim and Nick are seated next to each other, at what seems like a 4 top. Nick mentions "someone at the table" got some other dish. Then there's a dessert sampler so they could try them all. You can kind of see one person on the other side, it's guy in a button down white/gray shirt with reading glasses on his collar.

Here's what I think after reviewing it again: This is not a media event. The people in the background of the restaurant are regular park guests. Everyone and their brother went to Narcoosee's two weeks ago when they reopened. I think either Tim or his dining companions contacted Narcoossee's and said hey, we're vloggers, we want to review your restaurant. Which technically can be considered #hosted, but we don't (and won't ever) know if they paid or who paid. But it really doesn't seem to be a media type #hosted situation. I haven't seen any other person at Narcoossee's last night.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This is random, but I'd be willing to bet that they're going to be on a "staycation" for mother's day...if they know when that is
Yes. Last year was a 7 day DCL Fantasy, Roy E. Disney Suite, cruise. With brunch (and later dinner with Tim’s parents (where Tim was licking his fingers)) at Remy’s.
F33B9E66-8B0D-42CF-8059-F0668AE0A988.jpeg

How will Tim satisfy the Waddling Whale this year?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Have they mentioned Anna Maria Island yet?
Oh yes, for their anniversary. This was where we learned Jenn cannot do basic Math. They could not rent the house they did in years past with the slide (boo hoo) but they got a house with mini golf--which I'm assuming means a putting green. I believe they are not longer hosted by AMI Locals (you're welcome) I'll have to ask some of my AMI vacation rental sources if they know of a house with a putting green.

My daughter asked that we go on the Fantasy for her graduation present. So we are gone mid-June. I'll get to fuss over the fancy 25th costumes for Tim. I hope we are in town when they are though. I'll keep an eye out for Candace and her son.

Reactions: 11
Tim has Themepark Dad wrapped around his finger to say whatever suits his narrative. It’s no coincidence that Tim was apparently hosted just after he wasn’t invited to the Halfway to Halloween media event.

If there was a mystery person at the table, I bet it was a stan who invited Tim for a meal. Tim probably said Jenn couldn’t make it, but he’d bring a friend. So he was “hosted” by a stan.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Tim has Themepark Dad wrapped around his finger to say whatever suits his narrative. It’s no coincidence that Tim was apparently hosted just after he wasn’t invited to the Halfway to Halloween media event.

If there was a mystery person at the table, I bet it was a stan who invited Tim for a meal. Tim probably said Jenn couldn’t make it, but he’d bring a friend. So he was “hosted” by a stan.
That's kind of what I was thinking as my option B, like Jojo and Kyle a few years ago. A stan family took them both to Narcoossee's where they had horrible table manners and vlogged the meal.

This definitely does not seem like any sort of media thing though. Not from what I can see. The vlog should be out sometime this year, if Jenn can see through the tears.

• Haha
When did Dim start wearing an earbud while vlogging?

Is it something that Ginn demanded he do to know what he sounds like when the audio goes to tit?

• Haha
Didn’t he get some kind of gift cards or something for missing some Tron thing? Treating his boy toys to Narcoosee’s? Kind of weird. They are acting like a pre-separation couple.
---
When did Dim start wearing an earbud while vlogging?

Is it something that Ginn demanded he do to know what he sounds like when the audio goes to tit?
Maybe it is part of the mic replacement debacle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.