The Tim Tracker #127 Tattle cringed when they called Jackpot unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe theme park dad can teach Tim how to actually be a vlogger who provides information and not a muckbang
Maybe TPD can teach Tim proper table etiquette!!
How to hold and use dining utensils.
---
Maybe theme park dad can teach Tim how to actually be a vlogger who provides information and not a muckbang
This too

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I bet there’s a few broken plates and some more holes in the walls as Beef Curtains has a tantrum at missing Narcoossee’s as she never gets seafood

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well in honor of tax season being officially over, I thought I would gift to you, tattle, some tax advice from Tim. But don’t tell the IRS!! 🤫 Guarantee that this is exactly how they approach their taxes today

• Sick
Reactions: 12
It seems very odd that Jenn would give up her spot for this. She never gets to eat seafood yOu gUyZzzz! She must’ve been at home fuming that she had to stay at home and be a mother.
I’m sure Tim brought home a great big doggy bag.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As much as I dislike Jenn, this would have been a good one for her to vlog herself. She does love seafood and I think she would give a pretty fair review of it. Wait, I take that back. She'd have to drive herself, so there's no way she would have been able to get there.

• Haha
It seems very odd that Jenn would give up her spot for this. She never gets to eat seafood yOu gUyZzzz! She must’ve been at home fuming that she had to stay at home and be a mother.
It's still comical that Dim went to the Richard Blais Four Flamingos Seafood Media Event and pretty much kept shitting on the fact it's all seafood, and he kept saying Ginn would've enjoyed it much more than him.

Reactions: 15
So now he’s eaten plant-based and seafood in the past few days. How many burgers has he secretly eaten alone in his car to make up for this

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Well in honor of tax season being officially over, I thought I would gift to you, tattle, some tax advice from Tim. But don’t tell the IRS!! 🤫 Guarantee that this is exactly how they approach their taxes today
That... and Tim taking his motorcycle to Target to buy printer ink. :ROFLMAO: I forgot he used to ride!

Plus no Jenn, and only 4 mins long!

Total gem of a throwback.

• Haha
As much as I dislike Jenn, this would have been a good one for her to vlog herself. She does love seafood and I think she would give a pretty fair review of it. Wait, I take that back. She'd have to drive herself, so there's no way she would have been able to get there.
Yeah I can see it now... "The fish tastes very fishy, the lobster tastes very DELICIOUS and like Lobster.. oh and the crab, very crabby.."

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah I can see it now... "The fish tastes very fishy, the lobster tastes very DELICIOUS and like Lobster.. oh and the crab, very crabby.."
Jen and Dawn from Yankee in the South should do food reviews together! They have a very similar vocabulary.

• Haha
A few thoughts. Maybe Disney gave Dim an olive branch, but said no Jenn as she’s a toxic leech. And when she said they were going soon, he hadn’t told her yet that she wasn’t allowed to go. Or the sitter service has black listed them and won’t send any more sitters. I love that sparkly Nicole was invited to the halfway to Halloween event. I hope the best is livid and all in all it’s NOT a fantastic day.

Reactions: 14
TPD is better to have along because he actually seems like a decently intelligent person with a varied vocabulary. Tim can leech off his reviews of the seafood that he finds icky and either just video TPD reviewing or just repeat what TPD says for the camera. And with TPD there, he doesn’t have to worry about her saying something stupid and bonus he’s away from her. As long as he left Jenn with a nanny and brings food for her and makes up for it with an additional staycation, she doesn’t care.

Reactions: 9
Narcoossee isn't owned by Disney, correct? So, it's not Disney hosting the tool. It's the proprietor, Matt Cristi?

I don't think this indicates any Bojo return to Disney's media list. Of course, seafood loving Tim will spin it so it looks like he's a very important person. Barf...

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m thinking they will bring Sister Wife Mike to film so Tim can control all the scenes

j$ had a cushy babyhood. It’s time for him to man up and join the family business. 🙄 (by the way, that is sarcasm for those who are not fluent)
Yeah, he'll be the Sanford and Son of vlogging, in the worst possible way.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Narcoossee isn't owned by Disney, correct? So, it's not Disney hosting the tool. It's the proprietor, Matt Cristi?

I don't think this indicates any Bojo return to Disney's media list. Of course, seafood loving Tim will spin it so it looks like he's a very important person. Barf...

I think it's been like this ever since they got kicked off after those homophobic an racist vlogs, I don't think they are getting any Disney hosts from Disney themselves, it's all 3rd party's hosts or dim will be someone else's plus 1, I think he's being intentionally sneaky about who is the real host so he can play it up to the stans like Disney is having him out when it's not the case

Reactions: 27
I think it's been like this ever since they got kicked off after those homophobic an racist vlogs, I don't think they are getting any Disney hosts from Disney themselves, it's all 3rd party's hosts or dim will be someone else's plus 1, I think he's being intentionally sneaky about who is the real host so he can play it up to the stans like Disney is having him out when it's not the case
Yep! Hence why all the stans are still convinced they're on Disney's media list.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Yeah, I don't get why they'd be #hosted for a Disney restaurant and not something like that Halloween in April thing. But I think the stan logic is that they were invited to every event and just chose to "not film everything and keep some things private." Like that is some sort of policy they live by.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe Tim was invited but didn’t attend Halfway to Halloween because there was no one to stay with Jen and the two kids that late into the night? Everything we’ve seen has been him out during the day while they would typically have said nanny.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah, I don't get why they'd be #hosted for a Disney restaurant and not something like that Halloween in April thing. But I think the stan logic is that they were invited to every event and just chose to "not film everything and keep some things private." Like that is some sort of policy they live by.
Shows you how stupid the stans can actually be, they have said countless times over an over that if they can't film it then they dont bother, an yet stans will believe they will have "private" nights out, there's also no way in hell they aren't going to film events like this when they need to monitize absolutely everything, including things they SHOULDNT be filming like the kids births

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.