The Tim Tracker #127 Tattle cringed when they called Jackpot unhinged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, according to themeparkdad's insta stories, he is Tim's +1 at a #hosted thing Narcoossee's right now. Poor, poor, poor Jenn. She must be having major FOMO right now. 😂 All that seafood she's missing out on. For free?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
LOL Tim doesn't get invited to the haunted mansion MNSSHP party with all the other vloggers, so Disney instead invites him to a restaurant whose specialty is food Tim doesn't eat.

Is Disney trolling him now?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Maybe theme park dad can teach Tim how to actually be a vlogger who provides information and not a muckbang

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I haven't watched yet, but there is absolutely no reason why the baby couldn't go to Disney Springs, outside of the fact that they seem to be keeping J$ and $liver completely separate. Aside from all the germ infested places you've mentioned, the day of the preschool observation--they brought $liver along with them. So they had every intention of having $liver spend from 9am- 2pm in a germ infested preschool, but he can't go to Disney Springs. I just don't follow their logic.
i think they are trying to minimize J being around O because he’s so rough and loud with him.. nevermind that doing that will make it worse. i think they force the baby on J and he’s freaking out which is completely normal reaction from a young kid. if they didn’t draw so much attention to it and fake laugh about everything, he would be okay

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If they did, we'll never hear about it.
he’s going to get denied enrollment, they will mention it like the space was taken or something, and we won’t hear about it again
---
a few takeaways from the last couple of videos posted - J4D saying she wished she had sunglasses tan lines too - WOW - FOMO much Jenn!!!
J$ holding tight onto Timmy Boy's arm sitting on the carousel - see - this is what happens Tim when you freak your young child out by putting him on a roller coaster just because he meets the height requirement. A carousel should be a relaxing ride not a fear of God one for this boy.
And it still bothers me that J$ has no boundaries - not teaching him the rules of bowling is only going to catch up to him if they send him to school. J$ is going to learn real quick that it's not all "J$'s way all the time." I understand he's only 3.5 years old and all but the simple rules he can be taught - we each get a turn to bowl - we don't kick the ball - stuff like that. And at this point it's very obvious that they are not filming these 2 boys together unless they are each being held by a parent. The 2 humans did not prepare J$ in the 9 months they had before $liver's birth that a new baby was coming into their home. Just my 1/2 cents worth - have a great day fellow tattlers.
i completely agree with everything you said. there’s no reason why J should have been that freaked out on that carousel that wasn’t even going up and down. i am the first to say i can be a helicopter parent at times, but they are over the top.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Jenn is so going to put that baby with a nanny the first chance she gets. As soon as Buddy is in school, nanny number 97 will be reassigned to Big Babe. And they’ll probably hire a school chauffeur as well.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Jenn is so going to put that baby with a nanny the first chance she gets. As soon as Buddy is in school, nanny number 97 will be reassigned to Big Babe. And they’ll probably hire a school chauffeur as well.
She already said that when the highly recommended place they are on the waitlist for J$ calls, $liver can go there. They will be child-free from 8am-6pm 5 days a week in no time. Because you know both kids will be in whatever extended day program those places offer. Day dates every single day!

If she wasn't into baby NotAGirl up until this point, missing out on free Narcoossee's is going to make her really resent him. Those poor kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Damn, TIM would have loved it.

This kind of stuff HAS to bug them. Somebody is crying in Lake Nona tonight and it's not J$ or $liver.
Must hurt even worse since Sparkly Nicole also got an invite to the Halfway to Hallowe'en event... Not good enough to be your friend, but she's good enough for Disney hahahhaah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She already said that when the highly recommended place they are on the waitlist for J$ calls, $liver can go there. They will be child-free from 8am-6pm 5 days a week in no time. Because you know both kids will be in whatever extended day program those places offer. Day dates every single day!

If she wasn't into baby NotAGirl up until this point, missing out on free Narcoossee's is going to make her really resent him. Those poor kids.
Poor Tim! He’ll never get another minute of Jenn-free time again lol

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So the Narcoossees thing was actually last night. Themepark dads coverage of the meal on instagram is going to be far above and beyond anything Tim puts out. I wonder what’s in it for Tim in this relationship? It can’t be the DAS pass because they don’t go to the parks with the kids ever it seems since the 7DMT fiasco.

TPD even thanks Jenn for giving him her spot. Can you imagine Tim or Jenn showing any sort of appreciation for anything? Another semi-decent human being that T+J will most likely toss aside very soon.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So the Narcoossees thing was actually last night. Themepark dads coverage of the meal on instagram is going to be far above and beyond anything Tim puts out. I wonder what’s in it for Tim in this relationship? It can’t be the DAS pass because they don’t go to the parks with the kids ever it seems since the 7DMT fiasco.

TPD even thanks Jenn for giving him her spot. Can you imagine Tim or Jenn showing any sort of appreciation for anything? Another semi-decent human being that T+J will most likely toss aside very soon.
Wow! Beautiful photography! Timmifer needs to take classes.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Must hurt even worse since Sparkly Nicole also got an invite to the Halfway to Hallowe'en event... Not good enough to be your friend, but she's good enough for Disney hahahhaah
Time to suck up and become friends again! We all know they only have friends based on what they can grift from them. Don't let them back in Nicole!!

There's no way Jenn isn't seething about missing out on free Narcoosees because as we all know she never gets to have seafood.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I agree, am wondering if this is why they are now pushing J into school now, because the nanny will only deal with one child an either won't deal with a second or wants more money to deal with a second an they aren't increasing her wages

I'd imagine that having two kids would mean quite a increase in wages, so it's better for nanny to deal with only one while the other is a baby an doesn't need as much attention as J does an that way they get away with not paying more

Reactions: 11

It seems very odd that Jenn would give up her spot for this. She never gets to eat seafood yOu gUyZzzz! She must’ve been at home fuming that she had to stay at home and be a mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

This food looks delicious!

Reactions: 9
I am disappointed that Tim was supposedly hosted at something at Disney, but I take a little satisfaction knowing that it was a seafood restaurant and that Jen had to give up her spot.

I wonder what Tim's video will be like? Will he even acknowledge TPD? I assume all the food reviews will be second-hand. Seems like a strange event for Tim to go to. I guess there were some non-seafood dishes. He's probably super-desperate to flaunt a Disney-hosted event, even if he probably had very little to eat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
It seems very odd that Jenn would give up her spot for this. She never gets to eat seafood yOu gUyZzzz! She must’ve been at home fuming that she had to stay at home and be a mother.
Yea, I think something's up there. Maybe they couldn't get Nanny XYZ to watch the kids? I could have sworn during the live video before last Jenn said "WE" had plans to go there. Although their use of singular/plural pronouns is very confusing to me. TPD shows Happily Ever After, so this event was later in the evening.

Honestly, Tim better be careful. I think when Disney sees TPD instagram highlights, he might end up taking Tim's spot on the media list. He doesn't vlog so he's not as annoying and obvious as the idiots with the giant cameras and he really seems to have a talent for photographing and describing the food.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.