The Tim Tracker #125 The Ostrich Ate My Baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They all went to Target just to get the baby shorts because it is so hot?? Just put the baby in a onsie. Wtf? If you want to get shorts, order them online. They have to all make a trip together to buy baby shorts?

Also they could be using the Target app. You can buy them online and let the worker bring out the order to the car. Tim could do that on a drive home from the parks in 5 minutes rather than take 4 people into Target and likely buy a bunch of junk they don't need. Just a way to get Jenn out of the house for retail therapy?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
She can’t be that bad. If she was really struggling, Tim would stay home with her and stop vlogging for a while if they didn’t need the money. This is just a desperate plea for DVC points from stans. “We really need a staycation

And they’re a really bad advert for Olive Garden. If they don’t like it, why do they keep going?

She has two kids. One of them is looked after by someone else, a Stanny. Lots of women have 2,3,4 kids and a newborn and look after them by themselves. Isn’t Tim helping out?

She doesn’t like the hard work of being a mother, she just likes the pregnancy part to get attention from the stans.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Ahh crocodile tears. Is the big baby upset that Tim told her she actually has to parent? Well hopefully she never runs into a single mom with two kids who has to work. I really think she needs to seek some therapy because the way she is spiraling is concerning

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ve just started the video but if Jenn wasn’t so bleeping useless, she could be the one who took Jackson to his gymnastics class while the nanny stayed with the baby. This would help her get out of the house as well.

Lol at Tim saying him and Jackson are going to make waffles but he really means they are just sticking some frozen ones in the toaster.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Ah yes, they had to buy a fake plant for the nursery from West Elm.

West Elm fake plants = ~$150 or more.

(Meanwhile, IKEA fake plants, $20-$60.)

Send Super Stickers, stans!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
They all went to Target just to get the baby shorts because it is so hot?? Just put the baby in a onsie. Wtf? If you want to get shorts, order them online. They have to all make a trip together to buy baby shorts?

Also they could be using the Target app. You can buy them online and let the worker bring out the order to the car. Tim could do that on a drive home from the parks in 5 minutes rather than take 4 people into Target and likely buy a bunch of junk they don't need. Just a way to get Jenn out of the house for retail therapy?
And if they are just at home and it’s hot, they can let him hang out in just a diaper.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I haven’t watched but I certainly hope this fixes any desire for them to have a third child.

I think this is ridiculous. They are struggling? They have no true jobs. They are financially secure. Absolutely zero responsibilities aside from keeping the two children alive. duck them both. They deserve every ounce of this supposed misery. My heart breaks for those poor children though. Their parents suck.

Oh and dumbasses, you are parents to two small children with zero friends and family to rely on for help. One of you doesn’t drive. Maybe you should stop purposefully eating stuff that you know will make you ill. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
100% brave yourself for the opening seconds of the new vlog. Jesus Christ.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
🤦🏻‍♀️ The video title: “It was a hard day, so we dyed Easter eggs, ate Olive Garden and CRIED!”

Yeah, that will really draw in the hundreds of thousands of views!

Who wants to watch two pathetic failures at adulting, exploiting their two children while being so BORING??!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I haven’t watched this yet cause I’m hanging out with my nephews, but surely they’ve kept and hoarded all of OG Buddy’s old baby clothes?? They couldn’t go through those to find a pair of freaking shorts?

This witch seriously needs to touch some GD grass. What a petulant out-of-touch useless oxygen-sucking greasy blob of self-pity.
---
“It was a hard day” - seriously go duck yourself Ginn.

• Heart
Sharp cut right right after Jackson deliberately jumps on top of a folded, clean pile of newborn clothes:
50846B98-94C4-4499-98E5-85FEE271B753.png
Hopefully that means Tim immediately corrected this bratty behavior.

While at Target, Tim seems annoyed about Jackson’s now picky palette saying he doesn’t like things today that he did yesterday (again, to me, he sounded annoyed) yet Tim has the most simplest of diets eating only beige foods so he has no damn room to talk.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Damn, this is the vlog Tattle was waiting for. Several minutes of Jenn crying and saying how hard this is for them. If they do still have a nanny it really seems like it isn't a full time one. They got Olive Garden again and Jenn predicts it will give them stomach issues but wants it anyway...and then it gives Tim the shits. LOL
Dimmy Bulb is at the age to be having a colonoscopy. He seems to have many “digestive” issues, perhaps a check up is warranted.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She admits that she has FOMO! She’s jealous she can’t go out and have fun with Tim, which she actually did last week when she palmed her baby off to sit in a Jeep!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Funny enough, we had Olive Garden last night. I usually get soup and salad. We didn't have to run to the bathroom shortly after. I have never had that issue there.

I know some people can't handle red sauce very well, and I bet Tim is one of those people. A deep fried chicken breast and red sauce is probably not easy on his delicate stomach. 🙄 He could try, I don't know, grilled chicken, non-red sauce pasta, soup, even their sirloin with broccoli and potatoes. But Mr. Doesn't-Like-Pasta needs to eat spaghetti marinara.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Jenn admits reading the Stan comments is hard because they are all hyping her up about how great she is and how great she is doing with having a baby and a toddler and she said that’s not the reality of it so it’s been hard to read the comments.
Thats what happens when you block people and delete comments that aren’t 100% kissing your ass, Jenn.

Jenn, since you read here, you really need to get into therapy for your anxiety and learn to drive again. There are a lot of things you need to address in therapy because if you don’t, life is only going to get worse for you.

• Heart
  • Haha
She is unreal complaining about Tim going out and having “fun” while she is home with a new baby. Going out to film is his job. Every video can’t be a Target and Olive-Garden-Diarrhea video. She is so damned spoiled.

Jackson is not having a hard time adapting, he’s just 3, Jenn is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Jenn admits reading the Stan comments is hard because they are all hyping her up about how great she is and how great she is doing with having a baby and a toddler and she said that’s not the reality of it so it’s been hard to read the comments.
Thats what happens when you block people and delete comments that aren’t 100% kissing your ass, Jenn.

Jenn, since you read here, you really need to get into therapy for your anxiety and learn to drive again. There are a lot of things you need to address in therapy because if you don’t, life is only going to get worse for you.
She is such a joke! They post all these videos of how easy it was- going to Target, renting a Jeep, going out to eat. This is all on her!
---
7:50 in & y’all can see O$ for yourself….
They are thrilled that J$ is not napping anymore 😳🤔
Sure Jan.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Oh no, no, no, no. Tim, you bleeping asshole. Your baby is 3 weeks old. You did NOT compare your children and imply that $liver is better than J$. duck you, you stupid duck. Jenn: J$ is a picky eater. Tim: Do you know who is not picky? This guy. $liver. J$ CAN HEAR YOU!!!! You are already doing real damage to that kid. What the actual duck is wrong with these people?!?!

And J$ is a picky eater because of you. Because you make him the same brown tit separate from the meals you eat . Because you have some weird insane food obsession with him. He picks it up from you.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
🤦🏻‍♀️ Not only does Tim allow Jackson to slather the butter on his waffle.

D73585F1-7EC1-443E-A4E7-814C2375DC37.jpeg

Prior to this Jackson was just eating a pat(s??) of butter
56A90803-ADF0-42C6-936F-E46BA1B7B13B.jpeg
4C5332CB-43AD-47E3-BCE4-714D1127DD46.jpeg
441B609A-BDAE-4609-AA5A-F89466919F4B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.