The Tim Tracker #125 The Ostrich Ate My Baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Tim suggest viewers check out ATWs channel in his carnival video?

I think ATW said it a few times to point out that the relationship is very one sided. Same with the who tagged along with who? And the video before where he flat out said he would be cut from their footage.
If he did, this would be a first. The Trackholes did their best to never showcase another vlogger let alone push people to “check out their channel.” I think these last couple get togethers with ATW and earlier with PMM was to try to get that coveted +1 invite to media. They are losers of the greatest kind.
#homemovies

Reactions: 8
If he did, this would be a first. The Trackholes did their best to never showcase another vlogger let alone push people to “check out their channel.” I think these last couple get togethers with ATW and earlier with PMM was to try to get that coveted +1 invite to media. They are losers of the greatest kind.
#homemovies
well ATW won’t be on anybody’s media list

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I take it that the ostrich also ate all their vlog material since it's been 2 days?
I really hope the nanny/nannies they hire get fed up and start quitting. Just walking off the job. A fussy baby, a hyper toddler, a frustrated Dim with super wonky eye leads to Dim having to stay home and film sporadic and pointless home vlogs with no future rewatchability and Jenn having no time to edit. Welcome to the real world as it all comes crashing down!
---
well ATW won’t be on anybody’s media list
Unless he gets an invite from one of the cows he chats with on his boring middle of nowhere back roads vlogs.
tenor (22).gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Their nannies must hate working there. It’s the worst babysitting with the parents at home. And it’s not even like they go to a different floor to work, like a basement. All they have is that one living space which is basically one open area. And I guess the upstairs playroom but that’s kind of open too.

Reactions: 15
Their nannies must hate working there. It’s the worst babysitting with the parents at home. And it’s not even like they go to a different floor to work, like a basement. All they have is that one living space which is basically one open area. And I guess the upstairs playroom but that’s kind of open too.
I hate the layout of their house. It’s just one big room. The only places for privacy are in the bedrooms or the bathrooms with the door closed.

Reactions: 14
OK a recent article in Psychology Today states that people(strangers,not the parents)lose interest in oozing and ahhing over children.It is a biological response to change in facial structure etc.So they have maybe another year with Jackson ,maybe 4 with the baby.Plus they are getting older and less and less attractive.I,and I could be wrong,believe there will be massive decline in viewership for the trackers.

Reactions: 11
I hate the layout of their house. It’s just one big room. The only places for privacy are in the bedrooms or the bathrooms with the door closed.
Yeah, I would close off at least one of those front rooms with walls, probably that room they use as an office.

Bwahahaha!!! PMM just posted a video that included Megacon and he was invited by one of his SPONSORS (SUCK IT, DIMMY!!!) Roosevelts. They featured him as a meet-n-greet and people were lined up to meet him and take pics and get his autograph for two hours.
I hope Gin sees that and berates Dimmy for not having sponsors and being "featured". You know she is a bitchy nag and wants all the attention. But he's just doing his usual thing of aimlessly wandering around providing no real information and boring content.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Bwahahaha!!! PMM just posted a video that included Megacon and he was invited by one of his SPONSORS (SUCK IT, DIMMY!!!) Roosevelts. They featured him as a meet-n-greet and people were lined up to meet him and take pics and get his autograph for two hours.
I hope Gin sees that and berates Dimmy for not having sponsors and being "featured". You know she is a bitchy nag. But he's just doing his usual thing of aimlessly wandering around providing no real information and boring content.
You know Dim is stewing over it. But, Dim will have the last laugh as PMM won’t be on this earth for long as he continues to eat and drink himself to death on camera. Anywhos…

Reactions: 14
You know Dim is stewing over it. But, Dim will have the last laugh as PMM won’t be on this earth for long as he continues to eat and drink himself to death on camera. Anywhos…
Tim ain't eating much better but doesn't seem to drink on screen(may hide it better though) and has massive source of stress at his house, he honestly may not be better off health wise than PMM.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Dimmy may be thinner than PMM (aka MeatSweats), but he is not healthy and it shows. Not only his thinning hair, his huge belly, man boobs, wonky eye getting worse...he is not in good health and I'm sure his cholesterol is off the charts.

Side note: PMM announced at end of video he's going to Star Wars Celebration in London. The Slackers have to be seething with FOMO. I hope they have a live again soon where she can't keep her mouth shut and goes off again. Too funny! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Lol - shitshow, clickbait Home Vlog posted. With Olive Jardin in the title. And crying referenced. 🤦‍♀️

When I saw the title, it was cut off at the end to: "We ate Oli..." 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Dim isn't an image of good health himself... he's raising 3 children by himself and eats like tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Another update: Dimmy posted an Easter video with the dumbest click bait title. And #postpartumfeelings Can this witch be more of an attention bleep?

@Southpaw33 Jinx!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
J$ declares he's done with nap time.....watch them still refuse to do anything for a new reason.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Damn, this is the vlog Tattle was waiting for. Several minutes of Jenn crying and saying how hard this is for them. If they do still have a nanny it really seems like it isn't a full time one. They got Olive Garden again and Jenn predicts it will give them stomach issues but wants it anyway...and then it gives Tim the shits. LOL

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Jesus the baby doesn't fit into any of the new born clothes they hoarded, and he's only 2 weeks old.
---
20230402_141217.jpg

Why would you leave this in the vlog?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Jenn was craving regular Coke while pregnant but now can't stand it. 🙄 So she was drinking Coke during her pregnancy - I wonder how often. 🤦‍♀️

Also, Jenn doesn't have a clue what to do with herself being home with just the baby while he naps. Ummm....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Ginn is a pathetic excuse of a human being and mother...like Jesus Christ you're so privileged and yet you seem to think you're the only person that has to do this.
---
Too little to go out yet he's been to more restaurants in his three weeks of life than I've gone to in the last few months.
---
Killing it = Doing the bare minimum to keep your offspring alive.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.