The Tim Tracker #125 The Ostrich Ate My Baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched Adam’s video while walking on the treadmill at the gym. They went to the Seminole County Fair and rode rides meant for children. Two grown ass men in their 40s riding a carousel together:
View attachment 2067707

And several other rides clearly meant for children that they both barely fit into because again, these are designed for children:
View attachment 2067709View attachment 2067710

What will Tim’s excuse be for not taking Jackson? Probably interfered with his nap time.

Also, Tim had a slice of pizza and deep fried cookies. How he isn’t morbidly obese is beyond me.
Do these idiots not view themselves while editing?? These rides are for CHILDREN you bleeping grifters. Anything for content I guess.
#homemovies

Reactions: 21
It wouldn’t be Jackson doing the scavenger hunt.
It would be Tim controlling the narrative and getting exasperated with J$.

Tim does not relate to J$ as a 3-1/2 year old child.
To him J$ (through osmosis) knows and understands everything. So he should respond and act accordingly to whatever Tim says.
Very true. And of course she would have had to tag along. Guaranteed she would have been sad to not get a sticker too, or whatever the prize is.

Reactions: 11
They've had $liver for about 3 weeks and Tim has already gotten so desperate to get out of the house that he'll shill out a(nother) mall parking lot carnival. A family man he is not.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
OT- watched the Mickey Views video & no matter what you think of this- Disney’s lawyers are bloody brilliant!

Reactions: 17
Do these idiots not view themselves while editing?? These rides are for CHILDREN you bleeping grifters. Anything for content I guess.
#homemovies
They actually thought it was funny that they didn’t fit into the rides. I’m sure the Stan’s will defend this as usual but two 40 year old men riding childrens rides without a child in the middle of the week is odd.
8A9FAED7-0031-4BEC-B415-DCA5285F30DB.gif

I am going to buck the trend here and say I see nothing wrong with two grown men hanging out goofing off at the fair and yes, riding kiddy rides. I am 51 years old and I would get on a kiddie ride and ride it for fun there’s nothing wrong with going and being goofy every once in a while it’s not hurting anybody. I actually found Adams vlog Hilarious. (Just now watching Tims) I also wouldn’t look at them and think that they were being creepy either. In the world that we live in where everybody Vlogs or tiktoks doing silly and goofy things, I would just think that they are vloggers doing what they’re doing. I really have a problem when vloggers or tiktokers are doing asshole things like you see them doing crap at like Disney World and ruining other peoples times, but in Adam and Tim’s defense in these vlogs they are not ruining anybody else’s time. They aren’t being over bearing assholes. They’re just out goofing off. I know that most of the people here will disagree with me and that’s fine but I’m gonna stand by that there is nothing wrong with them going to the fair and the vlogs are funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I am going to buck the trend here and say I see nothing wrong with two grown men hanging out goofing off at the fair and yes, riding kiddy rides. I am 51 years old and I would get on a kiddie ride and ride it for fun there’s nothing wrong with going and being goofy every once in a while it’s not hurting anybody. I actually found Adams vlog Hilarious. (Just now watching Tims) I also wouldn’t look at them and think that they were being creepy either. In the world that we live in where everybody Vlogs or tiktoks doing silly and goofy things, I would just think that they are vloggers doing what they’re doing. I really have a problem when vloggers or tiktokers are doing asshole things like you see them doing crap at like Disney World and ruining other peoples times, but in Adam and Tim’s defense in these vlogs they are not ruining anybody else’s time. They aren’t being over bearing assholes. They’re just out goofing off. I know that most of the people here will disagree with me and that’s fine but I’m gonna stand by that there is nothing wrong with them going to the fair and the vlogs are funny.
The problem I have is that Tim has a 3 year old
kid that would have probably enjoyed riding these rides and instead, Tim chooses to go with Adam. There is no reason Jackson could not have been included.
Also, these rides are designed for children and they barely fit into them.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
100% agree anyone can enjoy anything they want, even riding kiddie rides at a fair/carnival. However, these 2 grifters are not doing it for a good time to be had by themselves, they are doing it for views and grifting. I stand by what I previously stated. They are grifters acting like fools.
#homemovies

Reactions: 15
Ginn the metadata editor extraordinaire still hasn't noticed or bothered to finish the description from the previous vlog. I'm glad they put so much care into their "job". Can't even finish writing a word, let alone a sentence, but can buy a Rivian. 🫠
Screen Shot 2023-03-30 at 5.37.24 PM.png

• Haha
A Stan saying they want to see Jenn have a moms day out. How would she drive to her destination? How would she navigate where she is going without getting lost?

0559B9D4-436F-4BAB-84E3-1409C5072265.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
A Stan saying they want to see Jenn have a moms day out. How would she drive to her destination? How would she navigate where she is going without getting lost?

View attachment 2067792
witch can't even walk waddle from the Disneyland Hotel to the front entrance of Disneyland without getting lost even with a nanny with her, but yeah sure, let's have her "explore". Maybe she can "explore" where the vacuum is (besides their overworked roombas on each floor), and maybe she can "explore" where they keep their cleaning supplies and maybe she can "explore" using other spices for her eyebrows besides paprika.

And she doesn't need to let loose, she's plenty "loose" enough. 🤢

The only thing she knows how to do IS put her own needs and wants first. A novel idea might be to not think about herself first for once, what a concept.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It's sad Tim didn't bring Jackson do the fair. That's something he would have enjoyed, and it's not as big and overstimulating as a Disney park. It also would have given him some special time with dad away from the baby. It's sad nothing is ever about what Jackson wants. It's always about his dumb parents.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
In Adam’s video, he says about Tim, “here’s a former…as a youth, you lived in this area.”

Trying to play it off like Dim didn’t live in Sanford until very recently.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Jen, who can't do anything without a handler on a Mom's day out with the two kids on her own? Do these Stans watch the same vlogs we do?

• Haha
It's sad Tim didn't bring Jackson do the fair. That's something he would have enjoyed, and it's not as big and overstimulating as a Disney park. It also would have given him some special time with dad away from the baby. It's sad nothing is ever about what Jackson wants. It's always about his dumb parents.
Tim doesn’t understand Jackson, literally and figuratively.
Tim can never put down his camera and be in the moment with his own son.
Tim views Jackson as an inconvenience and hindrance to him using the constant appendage to his hand, his camera.

Don’t forget the Bojanowski adages…
“If we can’t film it, we won’t do it”
“If we don’t film it, it NEVER happened!”

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
This may have been mentioned before. But today’s title of the vlog, is dumb. Jenn is back to editing. I was waiting for Jenn to be in the thumbnail.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.