The Tim Tracker #125 The Ostrich Ate My Baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Easter hunt practice is making me think about an egg hunt I took my kids to many years ago. They must have been about 3 and 5 at the time. It was all very relaxed with little ones having fun and slowly looking for eggs. Then this older kid (about 10 years old) came along and he was racing around running in front of all the little ones and had the biggest basket full of eggs he was snatching. His parents didn’t say a word and just let him run through the place like a tornado taking all the eggs. The little ones ended up with about 3 to 5 small eggs each whilst this kid had upwards of 50. The organisers looked so appalled and were apologetic but again the parents did nothing. This could be a future Jackson.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
The Easter hunt practice is making me think about an egg hunt I took my kids to many years ago. They must have been about 3 and 5 at the time. It was all very relaxed with little ones having fun and slowly looking for eggs. Then this older kid (about 10 years old) came along and he was racing around running in front of all the little ones and had the biggest basket full of eggs he was snatching. His parents didn’t say a word and just let him run through the place like a tornado taking all the eggs. The little ones ended up with about 3 to 5 small eggs each whilst this kid had upwards of 50. The organisers looked so appalled and were apologetic but again the parents did nothing. This could be a future Jackson.
The natural history center here quit doing their egg hunt cause of a bunch of those kinds of 10 yrs olds. So many atrocious kids!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
If anyone is on the fence about watching this one, this is one to watch. Jenn’s whiny rant starts around 19:30 and ends around 27:00.
I started watching. I couldn't get through it all.

So basically when Oliver gets older and watches this, he'll see his mom was sad because she couldn't go out and do "fun things" and only gets out to go to "the grocery store and Target" because she "knows what she signed up for"... as she was breastfeeding him... and on the verge of tears.

Sorry, Oliver. She's upset because she couldn't do fun things... because of you.

Jenn - it's called being a MOTHER. You're going to have to sacrifice things.

And if you really wanted to read your book, what the duck are you expecting?!?
Five straight hours of uninterrupted reading time with two kids right now?!?

Get real!

Stop watching bleeping TV and read a chapter before you go to bed, and call it a success.

BTW, I recommend NOT talking about these things ON CAMERA WHERE YOUR CHILDREN CAN VIEW IT IN THE FUTURE AND FEEL GUILT OVER YOUR OWN WORDS ABOUT THEM.

Or better yet, KEEP YOUR CHILDREN OFF THE DAMN CHANNEL.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
If anyone is on the fence about watching this one, this is one to watch. Jenn’s whiny rant starts around 19:30 and ends around 27:00.
I haven’t watched a TTT in a long time. I dipped into 10 minutes or so on this one. Couple thoughts:

Jackson for his age seems a bit off. Immature I hope, and not something more serious or concerning.

Jen looks rough, and more than being older and gained some maternal weight, but rough.
Her exposition on her current problems, while I do not doubt are real to her, reveal a lack of adult coping skills. She needs some psychological counseling or intervention.

I suspect a lot of their views are people watching the car wreck, and Stan’s who don’t get it’s a car wreck.

life in the spotlight while profitable sure has taken its toll.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
The natural history center here quit doing their egg hunt cause of a bunch of those kinds of 10 yrs olds. So many atrocious kids!
We’re going to an egg hunt on Friday and no matter how many eggs the kids get they each get one treat bag of their choice. So the eggs are actually empty. Some places are doing it by age now. I think they’re having to adapt because of the kids that come through like you said and take all of the eggs

Reactions: 12
My almost 3 year old did an egg hunt last week at his preschool. I didn’t have to have a practice game at home and there were no winners or losers. Sure some kids got more eggs or were faster but I didn’t see a single one have a fit or try to push others out of the way. This group was 2-3 year olds and maybe about 10 eggs per child on a playground. I just explained to him to find some eggs and put them in his basket. Once we got to around 10 I had him stop and count his eggs. He was totally fine and enjoyed the time. Mine definitely has his moments of being a toddler but it’s like they set J$ up to be disappointed if he didn’t win which is troubling to me. Perhaps Tim projecting some insecurities? I feel bad for him if they push him into sports or anything where he will have to lose sometimes.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Jenn: eggs are expensive! Hey Jenn these are the price of eggs at Aldi.
---
Also watched something interesting on body language this morning. Apparently when we are genuinely sad or crying we do this scrunch with our eyebrows. So if that’s true Jenn’s crocodile tears yesterday were fake. I also caught that she went to the library and got a book… bs

Attachments

Reactions: 14
I started watching. I couldn't get through it all.

So basically when Oliver gets older and watches this, he'll see his mom was sad because she couldn't go out and do "fun things" and only gets out to go to "the grocery store and Target" because she "knows what she signed up for"... as she was breastfeeding him... and on the verge of tears.

Sorry, Oliver. She's upset because she couldn't do fun things... because of you.

Jenn - it's called being a MOTHER. You're going to have to sacrifice things.

And if you really wanted to read your book, what the duck are you expecting?!?
Five straight hours of uninterrupted reading time with two kids right now?!?

Get real!

Stop watching bleeping TV and read a chapter before you go to bed, and call it a success.

BTW, I recommend NOT talking about these things ON CAMERA WHERE YOUR CHILDREN CAN VIEW IT IN THE FUTURE AND FEEL GUILT OVER YOUR OWN WORDS ABOUT THEM.

Or better yet, KEEP YOUR CHILDREN OFF THE DAMN CHANNEL.
I thought they had a job though. Her job is to edit and Dim’s job is to video everything. Careers can be fun, but come on she is acting like their job is to have a good time.
#homemovies

Reactions: 9
I think when the ultrasound showed a penis she lost her everloving mind. I believe she had this idea that Tim would have J$ and she would have Miss Olive to play with and they would be this perfect litttle family and Olive would be her little play play baby doll. Now Tim has another boy and she has nothing but loneliness and dispair. You could tell from the day they made the pregnancy announcement and she was all “one of us is excited” and Tim was like “It’s me! I’m excited” she turned into Eeyore from that point on.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Remember Jenn thinks somehow she's on a reality show and will do and say things to get a response from her audience. I don't think we've seen the true Jenn on camera in a very long time. I'm not saying there isn't some truth or real her in what she says but it is likely a heavily filtered account of what she is really like.

Reactions: 24
Also watched something interesting on body language this morning. Apparently when we are genuinely sad or crying we do this scrunch with our eyebrows. So if that’s true Jenn’s crocodile tears yesterday were fake. I also caught that she went to the library and got a book… bs
Nooo...she only gets to go to the grocery store or Target... or out on a Safari Wilderness...or Walk Ons...or 4 Rivers...

And before that... she only gets to go to IKEA...the Orlando Science Center...Steakhouse 71...Popstroke...Riviera Resort staycation and Magic Kingdom...Topolino Terrace...the Premium Outlets... Festival of the Arts (twice)... Magic Kingdom Date Night...Christmas Day at Magic Kingdom...

Oh, and Hawaii (second time in two years)... we can go on.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Jenn: eggs are expensive! Hey Jenn these are the price of eggs at Aldi.
---
Those are only Grade A regular eggs, Dejennerate needs Grade AA jumbo eggs for her pizza eggs tit feast.
#homemovies

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The back and forth cuts between 2015 Jenn and 2023 Ginn is shocking to see. I know we’ve discussed her glow down over the years ad nauseam, but this is beyond weight gain and aging. Things as simple as hair color and glasses and teeth can make a world of difference. Perhaps Dimmy can spare a few hours from his “job” to drive her to a salon for a new color and then go to try on glasses that fit her face.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ohh it's definitely Tim doing it

I honestly hope they fix it sooner rather than later especially if he continues with the gymnastics an ends up going into competitions, those are absolutely brutal an you very VERY quickly learn you are in amongst kids who practically eat, sleep, an breath the sport, I can't seem him being a kid who will be that serious with it an all hell will break loose when he's getting thrown out the first round

I can also see them being the type to build him up to believe he's great an that no one else is better than him only for him to get the hard slap of reality that other kids are better an that people will just see the brat he is when he's throwing tantrums
And never gaining Dim's approval no matter how hard he tries. J$ is going to grow up feeling like he never got positive attention or approval from Dim. And of course these two arses will blame the coach for J$ shortcomings. SMDH
---
Remember Jenn thinks somehow she's on a reality show and will do and say things to get a response from her audience. I don't think we've seen the true Jenn on camera in a very long time. I'm not saying there isn't some truth or real her in what she says but it is likely a heavily filtered account of what she is really like.
She did the same fake sympathy grab when Dimmy was out filming a lot and she picked up the camera and was pretend upset in it because they hadn't conceived prop #2 yet. It had only been a month or so of trying! And for a supposedly infertile woman, to be that "upset" to gain sympathy comments from her stupid stans is just her narcissism at play per usual. She is a disgusting piece of garbage and tit mother. What a waste of space taking up oxygen. 😒

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I wonder if JoJo passing Tim in subscribers had a big psychological impact on them both. They’ve been top of the (trash) heap for so long. It’s gotta be like a gut punch.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just started the video and apologies if I am just bringing up stuff that's already been discussed. I am at the point where Buddy tells Tim he needs to go to work. Um, Buddy, this is your dad's "work". Pointing the camera at you and asking you dumb questions and making you talk into the camera just like your mom and dad do. He ain't Jack$on for nothing.

It's just such an unnatural scene. It looks like Tim is physically holding a squirming Buddy close to him so that they both face the camera and he's trying to have a conversation (well, as much as two dimwits can) so it all gets on video. And there's the hinting/hiding thing. As$hole.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I haven’t wrote in a long time, but saw the Mother’s Day video yesterday when she got the “surprise” cruise and she went into not having alone time then also after she got a massage but wasn’t as sad that time. Just made sure to say it.

Reactions: 9
I think when the ultrasound showed a penis she lost her everloving mind. I believe she had this idea that Tim would have J$ and she would have Miss Olive to play with and they would be this perfect litttle family and Olive would be her little play play baby doll. Now Tim has another boy and she has nothing but loneliness and dispair. You could tell from the day they made the pregnancy announcement and she was all “one of us is excited” and Tim was like “It’s me! I’m excited” she turned into Eeyore from that point on.
That's an insult to Eeyore. He's authentic in his gloominess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I remember when the now nearly 40 year old Jenn was a "teenager" 10 years ago joking about suffocating her beloved dog. The dog that's been dead for a while and is still part of their logo---instead of their 2 miracle human children. So wholesome!!!!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.