The Tim Tracker #125 The Ostrich Ate My Baby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I don’t understand why she didn’t go to gym egg hunt. I’m sure every other kid had a parent there. That’s what parents live for, that kind of fun, those are the real core memories. That’s where moms make friends and kids make friends and play dates outside of class. She’s needs to joint a moms group and attend regular social gatherings with moms who are like her, home, overwhelmed and lonely because their husbands are out at work.
This is what makes it worse, because he's at that age now where he's going to notice and wonder why he didn't have parents there when all these other kids were there with parents, his bratty behaviour is only going to get worse because he's going to intentionally start acting out in order to gain their attention, he's gonna be that kid who's acting out at school an always has parents being called for because it's going be the only way to gain their attention

My neice will be doing egg hunts on Sunday an I won't be missing out on any of that, she will have her parents, grandparents an aunt an uncle, because as much as it will be a memory for her to remember the fun time, it will also be a memory for us to remember as well, because us having those memory's are just as important as hers will be

Reactions: 19
As a parent, some of my greatest 'core' memories (look J4D i'm using your favorite word here) are being PRESENT when my child won his 1st championship trophy for football, or watching my other son make the last play in the championship softball game to win 1st place. (BTW it was picking the runner off 1st base and I happen to have my chair that day on the first base line - what a thrill as a MOM, also I happen to like the game of baseball so it was a WIN/WIN for me - LOL!)

I was the one on the sidelines cheering them on. (probably too much cheering for them but anyway), these are what making CORE MEMORIES is all about. When J$ was at the Easter egg hunt and he found an egg - did he look for J4D or Timmy Boy to give a thumbs up to him? Or if he didn't find any eggs - who was there to tell him it's okay - the nanny? Just a sad existence for these 2 boys - what selfish parents. And all the $$$ in the world isn't going to buy you 'core' memories - you make those on your own.
That's the thing though. To you, your child is everything. Ginn's children are just an accessory to her.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
She does not even need to start driving if she does not want to. She could literally afford a cab or an Uber. You can fit two car seats in an Uber xl with an adult. She can haul the kids to a play group and meet other moms. She could get new friends. There are plenty of options out there.
Jenn get yourself some friends that aren’t fellow vloggers. Join a mothers group and see what the real world is like! Debrief to real parents and not to a camera and crazy deluded Stans. Seek real advice from actual people, rather than researching from Dr google. Oh, and bleeping start driving again.

Reactions: 14
We have reached Oliver and Company in our podcast and all I can think off is this poor unfortunate soul(oh wait, that's the next one!)

Reactions: 8
She does not even need to start driving if she does not want to. She could literally afford a cab or an Uber. You can fit two car seats in an Uber xl with an adult. She can haul the kids to a play group and meet other moms. She could get new friends. There are plenty of options out there.
There is no way in hell Jenn would be caught dead using a cab or an Uber. That's beneath her, in her mind.

She also can't put her children's needs ahead of her needs. That is apparent in her sleep schedule, as just one example.

No good mother that I've ever known - who does NOT work a graveyard shift - sleeps in until almost noon while her children are already awake for hours and hours. :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
There’s gonna be a second nanny. I’m not sure how we will know. Maybe because she will look happy again.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ginn: “we’re going to Target to buy shorts for Buddy 2.0 because he doesn’t have any and for some reason we mysteriously didn’t buy any even though we live in a usually warm state” as she zooms in on ODB wearing…. shorts (and a tank top).
Also Ginn, in the car: “we’re going to Target for… *looks to Dimmy* what are we going there for? I forget.”

For such environmental warriors, she sure does seem to do a ridiculous amount of laundry (even with 2 kids and also considering they as a family wear the same shirts over and over again) and dishwasher loads and for sure at least her washer/dryer aren’t energy efficient. Gas & electric are ridiculously pricey where I am (as I am sure for others as well) and I’m on the plan where you get billed more for using energy during the peak hours of 4-9, so I try to avoid running my dishwasher or doing laundry during those hours, and try to keep the thermostat to a higher temp so the AC doesn’t run as much then during the summer months so we don’t get a power grid blackout.

I’m guessing she does enough loads for a family of 8 because it’s actually the same load that she keeps forgetting to remove from that washer of theirs that needs its own deep cleaning, so she runs the washer cycle again on the same load. If she has time to binge watch Bravo, she has time to read whatever book she whined she didn’t even have time to read. It’s about being intentional with your choices and time management Ginn.

Reactions: 15
Them not going to the egg hunt is so sad to me. If you’re going to have the nanny, why not have them do the monotonous stuff like meal time and playing in the house while you do the fun stuff like swim lessons and gymnastics? I love doing activities with my son like that, especially because they only enjoy those holiday activities for a few years before they’re too cool for it. I always look back to my childhood and remember my parents being at sports, honor rolls, class parties, etc, and find it so upsetting that they could make it work but chose to send a nanny instead. And probably a nanny who won’t be there long term with their rate of childcare. I have a feeling they don’t go for a couple reasons. Firstly because they can’t film it or can’t use the film if he was being a brat and sore loser. And two, Jenn knows the moms at places like this would judge the hell out of her. She sits on a pedestal with her stans who don’t know better but with the other Lake Nona moms, she definitely doesn’t fit in.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m guessing she does enough loads for a family of 8 because it’s actually the same load that she keeps forgetting to remove from that washer of theirs that needs its own deep cleaning, so she runs the washer cycle again on the same load. If she has time to binge watch Bravo, she has time to read whatever book she whined she didn’t even have time to read. It’s about being intentional with your choices and time management Ginn.
I wonder if, in all those umpteen loads of laundry, she ever washes their bedsheets. 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The nerve of her with being “I’m going to cry” Like girl you work from home, your man does all the work of both parents from when J$. You complaining about me time, you wanted these kids and you wanted this life. Now you have it you are upset about it. Like wtf?! I’m done with this excuse of a woman.

Reactions: 31
I don't know if I missed this detail but did they say before that the practice hunt was because J wanted to "win" the gymnastics Easter egg hunt? Who hears their kid say that and immediately goes out to buy the supplies for a practice Easter egg hunt instead of teaching them that this isn't something you win? I am genuinely wondering what is wrong with these two as parents, they always do the complete opposite of what seems like common sense.

Aside from that, what else is there to say about these stupid home vlogs? It's just the same thing every single time, it's exhausting and boring. I'm so sick of seeing them wander around Target and listening to Tim's idiotic commentary about every item they look at. And as always, could he not have turned the camera OFF to spend some quality time dying eggs with J?? I also desperately wish we didn't know when Tim has an upset stomach. I don't want to hear about it with the kids, and I REALLY don't want to hear about it with Tim.

And that part where Jenn was having her therapy session with the audience...she really needs to talk to a professional about her feelings. The comments are all praising her for being so "open and honest," but she isn't actually doing anything except dumping her thoughts onto the viewers and sometimes Tim (I guess?). This not healthy for her, it's not healthy for her family, and it's very manipulative to those who might watch for reasons other than hate-watching. She says "those comments are not reality" when people say she's "killing it," and then after rambling about that for a while she says, "if you feel like you're not killing it, you are"? She doesn't even listen to herself - that's exactly what she's saying she doesn't feel like she's doing, so what even was the point of her "therapy" session with the audience, other than to get people to keep praising her for doing absolutely nothing?

Reactions: 28
Why oh why has that nasty grey tank and pregnancy jorts combo resurfaced? Is she depressed she didn't magically lose 50 lbs upon giving birth? I thought she had specific nursing tops and PJs and all sort of stuff?

This Tattle community is far more interesting than watching their videos. I can't imagine how they attract new subscribers unless it is people watching their older videos and hitting subscribe not knowing how low quality their new offerings are.

Reactions: 22
I don't know if I missed this detail but did they say before that the practice hunt was because J wanted to "win" the gymnastics Easter egg hunt? Who hears their kid say that and immediately goes out to buy the supplies for a practice Easter egg hunt instead of teaching them that this isn't something you win? I am genuinely wondering what is wrong with these two as parents, they always do the complete opposite of what seems like common sense.

Aside from that, what else is there to say about these stupid home vlogs? It's just the same thing every single time, it's exhausting and boring. I'm so sick of seeing them wander around Target and listening to Tim's idiotic commentary about every item they look at. And as always, could he not have turned the camera OFF to spend some quality time dying eggs with J?? I also desperately wish we didn't know when Tim has an upset stomach. I don't want to hear about it with the kids, and I REALLY don't want to hear about it with Tim.

And that part where Jenn was having her therapy session with the audience...she really needs to talk to a professional about her feelings. The comments are all praising her for being so "open and honest," but she isn't actually doing anything except dumping her thoughts onto the viewers and sometimes Tim (I guess?). This not healthy for her, it's not healthy for her family, and it's very manipulative to those who might watch for reasons other than hate-watching. She says "those comments are not reality" when people say she's "killing it," and then after rambling about that for a while she says, "if you feel like you're not killing it, you are"? She doesn't even listen to herself - that's exactly what she's saying she doesn't feel like she's doing, so what even was the point of her "therapy" session with the audience, other than to get people to keep praising her for doing absolutely nothing?
The didn’t talk about winning in the video where they buy the eggs and are practicing. Jenn talks about in the poor me video, how J$ is all into winning and that’s why he wanted to practice. They are creating a monster there nobody like a sore loser or a braggy winner.

• Wow
Reactions: 30
J is definitely the kid that blows out the candles on another kids birthday cake

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
The didn’t talk about winning in the video where they buy the eggs and are practicing. Jenn talks about in the poor me video, how J$ is all into winning and that’s why he wanted to practice. They are creating a monster there nobody like a sore loser or a braggy winner.
How does J know about having to "win" things, he's 3, clearly they have put that into his head, an have now made him this way where he thinks he has to win at everything he does, when I babysat my cousin's they were at school before they started to understand you had winners at certain things, before then they didn't have a clue there was such a thing

Reactions: 16
J is definitely the kid that blows out the candles on another kids birthday cake
They got him a present on Tim's birthday (I think?), so yea, he'd definitely be one of those kids to run up and blow out someone else's candles.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
WOW - this child is in for a rude awakening if he goes to school and starts to see that you don't win all the time. I mentioned earlier today in this thread about being present when my children won in sports. Well I was also PRESENT when they lost (and it seemed back in the day they lost more than they won). But to me that's all part of being their MOM - you are there for the good and the bad. You don't win all the time, and it's okay to lose. It builds character and you go out next time and try again.

This pitiful B* wants all the sympathy for herself - WOW - Mom of the Year here - NOT!!!!!!!

Reactions: 23
Ginn was trying to channel her inner Fantine you guyzzzzzz, she’s trying out for the ‘Les Miserables: Lake Nona’ community theater production. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.