Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlemuv

VIP Member
She is unreal complaining about Tim going out and having “fun” while she is home with a new baby. Going out to film is his job. Every video can’t be a Target and Olive-Garden-Diarrhea video. She is so damned spoiled.

Jackson is not having a hard time adapting, he’s just 3, Jenn is.
If you can’t bear the thought of your husband going off to ‘work’ and leaving you to look after the ‘miracle’ children why in the name of god did you ever have children in the first place? My husband went off at 8am and came home at 6pm, I often didn’t have access to our car but I did it. This is what mums around the world do day in day out. What makes it so hard for you Jenn? You need to grow up, and quick. You’re supposed to be the adult here.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

DoreenP

It’s definitely FOMO, but I think there was a minute of honest sadness in there too. She has no one outside Tim and the kids. We’ve said it here before, not one real female friend to confide in. I think she just realized it. Not knocking having male friends, but sometimes you need a female who can relate. She said she wanted her day to herself to do something. Well what? All she had to do was chores, because she has no one to ring up and be like let’s go for a coffee. Come over and see the baby. It’s pretty sad. Just my opinion. Not even like she can go for a drive by herself. I’d crack up in that situation

Reactions: 35

CoolWhip

VIP Member
I think when the ultrasound showed a penis she lost her everloving mind. I believe she had this idea that Tim would have J$ and she would have Miss Olive to play with and they would be this perfect litttle family and Olive would be her little play play baby doll. Now Tim has another boy and she has nothing but loneliness and dispair. You could tell from the day they made the pregnancy announcement and she was all “one of us is excited” and Tim was like “It’s me! I’m excited” she turned into Eeyore from that point on.

• Sad
  • Angry

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
Sharp cut right right after Jackson deliberately jumps on top of a folded, clean pile of newborn clothes:
50846B98-94C4-4499-98E5-85FEE271B753.png
Hopefully that means Tim immediately corrected this bratty behavior.

While at Target, Tim seems annoyed about Jackson’s now picky palette saying he doesn’t like things today that he did yesterday (again, to me, he sounded annoyed) yet Tim has the most simplest of diets eating only beige foods so he has no damn room to talk.

• Wow
  • Sick

S. McQueen Light

If anyone is on the fence about watching this one, this is one to watch. Jenn’s whiny rant starts around 19:30 and ends around 27:00.
I haven’t watched a TTT in a long time. I dipped into 10 minutes or so on this one. Couple thoughts:

Jackson for his age seems a bit off. Immature I hope, and not something more serious or concerning.

Jen looks rough, and more than being older and gained some maternal weight, but rough.
Her exposition on her current problems, while I do not doubt are real to her, reveal a lack of adult coping skills. She needs some psychological counseling or intervention.

I suspect a lot of their views are people watching the car wreck, and Stan’s who don’t get it’s a car wreck.

life in the spotlight while profitable sure has taken its toll.

• Heart
  • Sad

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I am not subscribed to them, so thought it was interesting this was in my YouTube feed. Guess which option I picked?

Ytrec1.jpg

😒

• Haha

Cocobean9

VIP Member
This is the comment that killed me. We all know that being a stay at home mom (or dad) is a job and there are millions of parents that work a full time job outside of the house and are fully present and involved in their kids lives but she doesn't fit either of these descriptions. As many have said already, she was missing her adulation from the stans and needed immediate praise and compliments. Any normal parent would have fed Ollie right before the stream, burped, put a clean diaper on and had him settled but nope the Bojos have to monetize every aspect of these poor kids lives

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow

bakerbetty

VIP Member
My opinion - I have ZERO, I mean ZERO sympathy for these assholes. They are selfish, entitled, immature, arrogant, no self awareness and could give two flying fucks about anyone but themselves. Well guess what? When you don't give a shit about anyone else - people stop giving a shit about you. Oh, and Trackers ....go fuck yourself, you are disgusting vile human beings. #lyingsackofcraptrackers

• Heart
  • Haha

Forest

VIP Member
I’m all for feeding your baby, but that was just unnecessary. Jenn is an attention whore. Anything she does has to be seen and applauded.

Tim looked annoyed with the whole thing. I bet she badgered him into doing the Live.

• Sad
Reactions: 34

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
From the infertility “vid”

Portions taken direct from transcript –

Jenn: For us, specifically, we can’t have children... It’s like having 200,000 mother-in-laws asking 'why aren’t you pregnant yet'? It’s just tough because it kind of makes me feel, like, incomplete, in a way. Almost like I failed. ‘Jenn, you look pregnant’ [laughs] I get that a lot...which is, like, really crappy.

Jenn: We have tried. We’ve been together for almost 15 years now. And we’ve been married for what? 7? 5? 6?

Tim: 2011.

Jenn: It’s not for lack of trying. We’ve tried for many years... honestly [looks at Tim] … we…we…did all the things. We made sure it was the right day…you know, all that [waves arms around] … all that fun stuff.

Tim: All the scientific stuff.

Jenn: [nods] We did, yeah.

Tim: And I will say this too, I don’t want this to be an invitation to tell us different things we can try.

Jenn interrupts and shakes her hand as if to say "no": Please don’t.

Tim: We’ve made peace with it. Like, it’s just the way that it is. Such is life.

Jenn in April 2023 while nursing 2nd child in less than 4 years

Portions taken direct from transcript –

Jenn: Yeah, the other thing that's catching up to me too is just the fact that, like, like, Tim is going out and doing all these fun things which you know it's part of what we do and normally I would be a part of those fun things too but right now it's just the baby is too little to go out… um …and do those fun things and you know it just makes sense for me to stay home and I totally… like, like, I know what I signed up for. You know, like, I get it …I'm… I'm happy to do it but that doesn't again mean that it's not hard, and so sometimes like editing these really fun videos, I'm just like - man I really wish that I could do those fun things too …and I think it's just another thing that's kind of weighing on me, like, emotionally.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Those are NOT the words of a previously "infertile" woman.

Face it, stans. Your idols are full of shit and have been for a long time.
🖕

Thank you. She's a fucking cunt. And that's is not a word that I use very often.

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
My money is on this person being the next one to get a lifetime ban…
View attachment 2080779
Cue the stans -

"ThEY doN'T haVe to TaKe hIM if ThEY doN'T wAnT to, thaT's whY thEY haVe a NannY."

Or

"IT's nOne oF yOuR BuSineSS"

Or

"YoU'Re jUsT a JeALouS haTer!"

The stans are broken records at this point in trying to defend the indefensible. 🥨

• Sick

littlemuv

VIP Member
Even if Tim were to say to her, ‘OK, pump a days worth of milk and I’ll have the kids, you have a day to yourself’, what would she do? Nothing. She has no friends, no hobbies, no interests, no independence. She & Tim are like conjoined twins. She is such a mess psychologically, most of it her own doing, that she can only address one issue at a time. It’s a long road back but you have to start somewhere and this is the sort of thing that needs professional help, not Dr Tim and Google. I’m not an uncaring person, the exact opposite in fact, but I don’t feel sorry for her. We, a bunch of total strangers, all saw this coming. You reap what you sow.

• Haha

Southpaw33

VIP Member
In today's ATW Tron video (his first time on):

Adam and his friend from CA had to buy a resort guest lighting lane to ride Tron (they stayed at GF). He mentioned their friends who were there could not get on because the virtual queues and everything were all booked. Adam had a mini rant about how people who already rode Tron on the castmember previews, early previews, etc., were probably there riding again, but he thinks regular guests who were at the park that day should get a chance over others who had special previews already. He said he knows it would never happen, but he was irritated. One of the friends who couldn't ride was Tampa Jay, I guess. Wonder if Adam ran into Tim at the ride for his 4th(?) time? 🥴

• Haha

travesty

VIP Member
And I wished she would just say what exactly is Jackson doing that makes her think he’s not adapting to the baby.
If she chooses not to say she just needs to stfu about it.

is he acting like a baby? Regression is “normal”
Is he trying to smother the baby? That’s not normal, and no amount of google is going to help you find the correct verbiage.
If she’s not going to elaborate, then stfu, I’m tired of hearing about it.

I personally think he’s being his same bratty self, it just seems escalated because now there’s crying baby on top of a tantrum throwing toddler preschooler.
I was also low key hoping she was going to say “so many of you in the comments corrected me by saying jackson is a preschooler and not a toddler” so there’s going to be more of this toddler BS.
That's what she gets for laughing whenever he slapped her in the face. They never disciplined him, and now it's time to pay the price.

• Heart