The Tim Tracker #124 We are still a travel channel, now watch this home vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He basically said he only came to that facility bc he knew Tammy was there and then he seemed to make his move on her. Even Tammy's friends at the facility (who she sits around in the dining room) said "wait...what?" when they heard that, and said it was kind of stalker-ish. I hope I'm wrong.
ew. i hope so! she deserves to be happy.

Reactions: 4
No. Nope. No way. Nobody should bow down do Jenn.
View attachment 2051319
She’s splicing clips together on a computer, not standing on her feet all day dealing with the public. Not curing cancer. Not doing anything that positively contributes to society.
Apparently this stan has never worked at a workplace where people return from maternity leave and work and yes PUMP at the same time. Heck I've been in meetings (both in-person and virtual) where the other attendee was breastfeeding. Your breasts aren't doing the typing or talking while working, you stupid stan.

Reactions: 23
When I was talking about the Trackers getting an increase in video views from Son2 coming along I meant from their existing stans. I can't imagine who would subscribe to them now based on their home slog heavy content.

Oh and the other comment I made that I never clarified is somebody called me out when I said Tim didn't exhibit any stereotypical gay tendencies. Yes you are right gay people come in all sorts of personalities. But if he isn't stereotypical gay why are people trying to call him gay or bi? Just some sort of wishful thinking or hateful thinking or something? I think he's just an effeminate straight male.
I have said it before but Dim and I have a mutual acquaintance who is bi and on the DL. All of Tim’s friends are gay, bi, or questionable (ATW). The gay contagious video came about upon his return from a party at a gay club where he brought home flowers. None of this is definitive of course but stereotypically unusual for a heterosexual male.

Reactions: 15
The Tim Tracker #125: ‘Got 2 spoiled shits @ home, an egg donor who needs to shower, and an $80 shave! All and all, I’m screwed!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It's so weird that her one hospital bracelet with the date and time was handwritten. I have never seen a handwritten hospital bracelet before especially for L&D. They're usually printed and have barcodes on them. Nurses will scan the barcode before they administer any medication. Dim's visitor badge was printed with his picture and a QR code but her bracelet was handwritten. Very odd.

Reactions: 23
It's so weird that her one hospital bracelet with the date and time was handwritten. I have never seen a handwritten hospital bracelet before especially for L&D. They're usually printed and have barcodes on them. Nurses will scan the barcode before they administer any medication. Dim's visitor badge was printed with his picture and a QR code but her bracelet was handwritten. Very odd.
Wow you’re right! That’s so weird! I wonder what that was about

Reactions: 10
So do we think she was hiding gestational diabetes?

She knows if she revealed that she'd be constantly judged for her poor food choices.

Not giving Ollie's height and weight is a bit telling too like they don't want comments on why he's so big.
I think she had GD and they hid this because people would comment on her eating/weight gain. I had GD as a thin woman w/ a decent diet... and there is definitely a stigma, so I could see her not wanting to admit to this because she'd face a barrage of criticism about her diet before/during pregnancy. (I should add here that you could be a very healthy person but still develop GD and there are plenty of women who eat like tit and don't develop it). The fact that she's pushing 40 also makes her more likely to have GD. Add to that Oliver's size and either Jenn or Oliver needing their sugar checked post delivery and there are several signs she had GD.

Reactions: 27
Preach. I still think a lot of these are her praising her own work 😂 No other channel has OmG ThE EditinG, thaNK yoU, YoU DesErVE a BREaK! Comments.
I know. It's really really sus, isn't it?
---
ew. i hope so! she deserves to be happy.
I 100% agree. I've always been more #TeamAmy, thou I could have done without Amy announcing she was holding in a fart during her wedding toast 🤪...BUT Tammy has come a long way and I wish her well.

I LOVE Chris and Misty. I generally like Amanda too but I thought her grinding up on that guy at the wedding (when he was pictured earlier sitting with his arm round that other woman) was kinda...err... strange...?!

Now back to the Trackers shitshow. :ROFLMAO:
---
I thought the handwritten thing was odd too. When I was in the hospital (albeit not for delivering a baby) right after this past Christmas but still recent and in Orlando metro like Jenn, they immediately put a printed one with a barcode on me when I checked in at the ER. Everyone had one. They scanned us all the time whenever they did anything, like you said. I had it on throughout my entire 3-day stay in the hospital.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I think it was handwritten because they had already pre-written it for her scheduled induction. She didn’t come in randomly and receive an admission bracelet.

Reactions: 16
And Dim is late again. I can't wait till they can't Tracker time their way out of tardies and truancies. You can tell he's really PO'd at a certain someone for being late.
Is everyone certain that the time on Jenn’s hospital bracelet is when she was admitted? Could it be the time of birth? Everything I have seen online says mom and baby’s bracelets have matching information on them, and it mentions time of birth. I was just trying to figure it out because it does really seem like they had a scheduled induction.

Also who knows what day it really was when Tim was filming Jackson on the stairs. I did think the way Tim asked him “are you ready to go see baby brother?” seemed like it was after the fact. It could have been the morning after Tim had to go home and Jenn stayed at the picu alone. They could just be piecing together the footage they have in a way that fits their narrative.

this is my thing from last thread. Tim tells people it’s 6am Monday. Then Jenn says later we just watched the 6am video from the morning of her giving birth.

I'll probably just copy this into a new thread, but the lies in the first few minutes have me questioning everything lol.
Transcript shows:

1:06
contraction started at 4 55 in the morning and they I'll actually show you I was keeping track of them because I
1:12
was I woke up in extreme pain and I
1:18
um was like I think it's happening I think this is it so I took some notes in my notes app I don't know if you can see
1:24
that let me see if I can show you so you can see where they started and how far apart
1:30
they were and for how long I was taking my notes so 455 502 507 514 521 532 538
1:41
is when I was when you woke up yeah you were making enough noises that I was

So they started at 4:55 and she woke him up at 5:38? Yet her hospital band shows she received it at 053? She made it to hospital in 1 minute?

Also transcript from Tim walking down the stairs with Jackson says:

it's uh what is today Monday morning about six o'clock it's happening we're getting
0:05
stuff in the car going to the hospital right now hey bud we're going we're going to go see baby brother
0:11

this pregnancy it happened much faster and it happened in a much more different fashion
0:59
so this morning the what you just saw was six o'clock in the morning but my

What is it? 6 am or the 500 that's on your band?! The 5:30 seems more in line with an induction. Mine started at 6am..

Attachments

Reactions: 11
No. Nope. No way. Nobody should bow down do Jenn.
View attachment 2051319
She’s splicing clips together on a computer, not standing on her feet all day dealing with the public. Not curing cancer. Not doing anything that positively contributes to society.

Aren’t there lactation consultants for this, and actual medical professionals? Why do people need Jenn’s advice. She doesn’t show any interest in being a mother!! Pull yourself together, Alicia, and find better role models.
View attachment 2051322
I think it’s Tim pumping out videos but I’m probably wrong lol

Reactions: 9
Screenshot 2023-03-23 10.27.04 PM.png

I was just watching an old episode of Disney's DuckTales called "Bubbeo and Juliet." Uncle Scrooge gets new pig neighbors who became rich winning the lottery.

The parallels to this cartoon, released in 1989, and some other southern YouTubers is uncanny.

Screenshot 2023-03-23 10.25.34 PM.png

She should be wearing a big hat, too.

The male pig even has shaved sides and a mop of hair on top of his head.

bubbeo1.jpg

The male pig is actually wearing a wig.

The Simpsons predicted the future often. So did DuckTales I guess.

Shamu from SeaWorld is even in this episode!

Screenshot 2023-03-23 10.52.11 PM.png

The episode ends with the pigs losing all their money and moving out of the mansion.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I had several bracelets and one was definitely handwritten. It had our last name, gender, the date and time of birth. I have to see if I can find them bc I did save them.
All of the babies also get ankle monitor alarms so if they’re ever attempted to be taken off that floor the doors lock and it alerts the entire hospital.

Reactions: 9
No pressure @Southpaw33 but I feel like your GIF recap for the last thread will likely be epic. The best of all time. It'll create some CORE memories. It'll be an extravaganza. & hotdogs. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I do wonder what their long term plans are financially, it's well known Youtube isn't doing as well as it once did and that many creators are jumping ship. Also Jenn and Tim will be nearly 50 by the time the boys are old enough to fully enjoy the parks and interact with the channel so what's going to happen then? Tim barely goes on any rides anymore and Jenn struggles to walk a mile pregnant or not pregnant so how are they going to maintain any kind of energy to keep up with 10 year old kids and a channel? It would be interesting to see what kind of back up plan they have financially as youtube could literally decide to not monetize at any point, if they were clever they wouldn't have posted controversial content as this would have allowed Jenn or Tim to get jobs with universal/disney etc for content creation which would at least ensure a stable income, and before anyone assumes they have more than enough to live off...they only took 2 weeks off, if they hadn't have blown through savings on cruises they could have been off for a few months at least!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.