The Tim Tracker #124 We are still a travel channel, now watch this home vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dim complains that the Tron picture was not taken from his side of the ride.

Ginn censored the person sitting next to him in the ride photo but not in the video. Great editing once again!
2.png

1.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why is he sitting bolt upright? Was that so he could record on his gopro? He looks like an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Oh and the other comment I made that I never clarified is somebody called me out when I said Tim didn't exhibit any stereotypical gay tendencies. Yes you are right gay people come in all sorts of personalities. But if he isn't stereotypical gay why are people trying to call him gay or bi? Just some sort of wishful thinking or hateful thinking or something? I think he's just an effeminate straight male.
Honestly, I never understood all those comments either, or the mind-numbing, never-ending "jokes" about Tim basically blowing hotdogs all the time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why is he sitting bolt upright? Was that so he could record on his gopro? He looks like an idiot.
He IS an idiot

And with his MDE I don't think Dim has the balls (LITERALLY - right Jenn) to cheat. Does he likely have some REALLY weird "online" kinks...YUP...all that furry "booty butt" energy has to be dealt with.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yeah, but if he doesn’t film his tryst it never happened! - Bojo logic.
And even if it did happen and was filmed and the world saw it Tim would say it didn't happen. And the stans would believe him.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
I can’t see Tim cheating. He’s too stupid, he would get caught
Cooooooooooooooonspiracy theory incoming!
Maybe his rent a friend 'assistant' was because he was caught, and then Dim leveled the super secret retaliation nannies :ROFLMAO:
I mean, obviously not, but still.:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The wide open mouth while straddling the bike on his knees.....is a look. I'm sure nobody would make use of him in that position for interesting photoshop moments.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I had to roll my eyes when he was talking about how it was his sixth ride on Tron and he wished the photo was from HIS side of the car. :cautious: Imagine thinking of literally anyone other than yourself for once, Tim - your co-rider may have been riding for her first time and wished she didn't have such a weirdo sitting next to her in her picture, and maybe wished she didn't have to listen to you talk through the entire ride!! It does look like she was having a ton more fun than he has in any of his six rides, so I hope she didn't even notice him.

I finally watched the rest of their birth vlog, and was really turned off by a lot of it but especially by Tim "reviewing" what it was like to sleep in the NICU while the beeping was going on. He always makes a lot of stupid dad jokes when he's with Adam the Woo especially, and that moment seemed like one of those "jokes" but fell very flat to me. They shouldn't be filming in the NICU for a monetized vlog ANYWAY, but for them to film in their private room and then in a shared room (I feel like it's irrelevant whether the other family was IN the room or not), and then to make light of it like that while showing absolutely no gratitude towards the nurses/doctors who worked on O while they were there is yet another new low for them. As many have mentioned here, they are extremely lucky that O only needed a short stay in the NICU versus days/weeks/months or worse, and for Tim to take a dig at how hard it is to get rest while in there is really disgusting.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I was watching Instagram stories posted by Tom from WDWNT of opening day of the new Toy Story restaurant at Hollywood Studios, and guess who happened to be front and center in one pic? Complete with his weird "friend"/assistant/whatever Mike right beside him, I believe. No idea who the lady is with them. He's really hitting the pavement trying to get back in the algorithm groove 🙄 I'm honestly shocked the Hambeast is letting him out this often and this soon, even with a nanny there, I'm sure...

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
they are extremely lucky that O only needed a short stay in the NICU versus days/weeks/months or worse, and for Tim to take a dig at how hard it is to get rest while in there is really disgusting.
I totally agree. I’ve slept on hospital floors, waiting room chairs or anywhere I could sleep for a few minutes. They both are such entitled jerks, they don’t see how disgusting they really are.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.