The Tim Tracker #124 We are still a travel channel, now watch this home vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I finally watched the rest of their birth vlog, and was really turned off by a lot of it but especially by Tim "reviewing" what it was like to sleep in the NICU while the beeping was going on.
Frankly, you'd think the beeping would still be less obnoxious than his wife's pointless and nonsensical fake laughter. And that "Buddy 2.0 sleeps with his mouth open just like my sleep-apnea-denying ass" snoring of hers during her 12+ hours of daily slumber (but she hardly ever naps you guyzzzz).

Reactions: 23
I was watching Instagram stories posted by Tom from WDWNT of opening day of the new Toy Story restaurant at Hollywood Studios, and guess who happened to be front and center in one pic? Complete with his weird "friend"/assistant/whatever Mike right beside him, I believe. No idea who the lady is with them. He's really hitting the pavement trying to get back in the algorithm groove 🙄 I'm honestly shocked the Hambeast is letting him out this often and this soon, even with a nanny there, I'm sure...
Looking svelte Timmy…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dim’s managed to get out more videos of Tron than their no expense spared baby moon extravaganza to Aaaaaaahlani. Obviously Jenn doesn’t float his boat as much as Tron does.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Is everyone certain that the time on Jenn’s hospital bracelet is when she was admitted? Could it be the time of birth? Everything I have seen online says mom and baby’s bracelets have matching information on them, and it mentions time of birth. I was just trying to figure it out because it does really seem like they had a scheduled induction.

Also who knows what day it really was when Tim was filming Jackson on the stairs. I did think the way Tim asked him “are you ready to go see baby brother?” seemed like it was after the fact. It could have been the morning after Tim had to go home and Jenn stayed at the picu alone. They could just be piecing together the footage they have in a way that fits their narrative.

Reactions: 19
Is everyone certain that the time on Jenn’s hospital bracelet is when she was admitted? Could it be the time of birth? Everything I have seen online says mom and baby’s bracelets have matching information on them, and it mentions time of birth. I was just trying to figure it out because it does really seem like they had a scheduled induction.

Also who knows what day it really was when Tim was filming Jackson on the stairs. I did think the way Tim asked him “are you ready to go see baby brother?” seemed like it was after the fact. It could have been the morning after Tim had to go home and Jenn stayed at the picu alone. They could just be piecing together the footage they have in a way that fits their narrative.
Every hospital is probably different, but with both of my boys I had one bracelet that I was given on admission and it had the times. When my boys were born I got another bracelet that had a barcode that matched the barcode on the baby’s bracelet and that one did not have times or anything

Reactions: 14
Every hospital is probably different, but with both of my boys I had one bracelet that I was given on admission and it had the times. When my boys were born I got another bracelet that had a barcode that matched the barcode on the baby’s bracelet and that one did not have times or anything
Oh ok, thank you for explaining it for me!

Reactions: 7
Lake Nona Acquaintance:

“Oh Hi Jenn, how’s Oliver and how was the hospital with everything?”

Ginn:

“THE FOOD SUCKED. I WAS STARVING.”

Lake Nona Acquaintance now Backing away slowly:

“Oh ok. Bye.”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Lake Nona Acquaintance:

“Oh Hi Jenn, how’s Oliver and how was the hospital with everything?”

Ginn:

“THE FOOD SUCKED. I WAS STARVING.”

Lake Nona Acquaintance now Backing away slowly:

“Oh ok. Bye.”
Does the DoorDash delivery guy count as an acquaintance? They must know that address pretty well by now. "Here's 13 sushi burritos and 20 pounds of shrimpies. Just like.... yesterday's order!"

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Oh ok, thank you for explaining it for me!
You’re welcome! I can’t say that that’s what they do where she delivered. I’m in Pittsburgh and delivered at a hospital that’s specifically for women and likely where 90% of women in the western pa area also delivered so they have an established system.

Reactions: 8
So do we think she was hiding gestational diabetes?

She knows if she revealed that she'd be constantly judged for her poor food choices.

Not giving Ollie's height and weight is a bit telling too like they don't want comments on why he's so big.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25

She knows if she revealed that she'd be constantly judged for her poor food choices.

Not giving O$car's height and weight is a bit telling too like they don't want comments on why he's so big.
I would bet that she had it. They lie about everything, so why not about that?

Reactions: 22
Good catch on the Rodeo BBQ pic.

Ole Timmy is freaking out about the algorithm for sure.
---

Not giving O$car's height and weight is a bit telling too like they don't want comments on why he's so big.
I’m not sure if she was hiding GD. But I do think the baby was macrosomic and that is why they aren’t saying the length and weight. She may have developed GD after the test.

I was watching Instagram stories posted by Tom from WDWNT of opening day of the new Toy Story restaurant at Hollywood Studios, and guess who happened to be front and center in one pic? Complete with his weird "friend"/assistant/whatever Mike right beside him, I believe. No idea who the lady is with them. He's really hitting the pavement trying to get back in the algorithm groove 🙄 I'm honestly shocked the Hambeast is letting him out this often and this soon, even with a nanny there, I'm sure...
Wait, you mean he also sits side by side with that guy like he weirdly does with Jenn? What wouldn't these guys sit across from each other? 😅😒

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
A Limerick

"Now that J's become a big brother
Will Jenn decide on another
With three in the mix
They'll be in a fix
Probably run, hide, and take cover."

• Haha
Reactions: 15

I think she was. While they over share a lot of stuff, even the diehard stans would have pointed out all of the crap she was eating and made suggestions…leading to a lifetime ban from commenting

At least Tammy doesn't lie... and pretend to be something she's not (e.g., fake).

(Though, I'm not too fond of Caleb. I think he's just in it for the money. IYKYK)
oh, man! i like caleb. is there something i’m missing?!

Reactions: 2
oh, man! i like caleb. is there something i’m missing?!
He basically said he only came to that facility bc he knew Tammy was there and then he seemed to make his move on her. Even Tammy's friends at the facility (who she sits around in the dining room) said "wait...what?" when they heard that, and said it was kind of stalker-ish. I hope I'm wrong.

• Wow
No. Nope. No way. Nobody should bow down do Jenn.
986AD7BB-2EDD-4C25-BE30-B9C1F66BA4B7.jpeg

She’s splicing clips together on a computer, not standing on her feet all day dealing with the public. Not curing cancer. Not doing anything that positively contributes to society.

Aren’t there lactation consultants for this, and actual medical professionals? Why do people need Jenn’s advice. She doesn’t show any interest in being a mother!! Pull yourself together, Alicia, and find better role models.
6ED52B66-5692-4AE9-821A-DF5D7EBA0789.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 27

the time on the bracelet is most likely the time the baby was born with baby bojo and the date. and i agree with you.. the meeting of jackson and the baby took place before that. which i’m glad about. that’s a personal moment and shouldn’t have had a camera all in his moment. but of course they had to monetize that because it’s them 🙄

Reactions: 9
No. Nope. No way. Nobody should bow down do Jenn.
View attachment 2051319
She’s splicing clips together on a computer, not standing on her feet all day dealing with the public. Not curing cancer. Not doing anything that positively contributes to society.

Aren’t there lactation consultants for this, and actual medical professionals? Why do people need Jenn’s advice. She doesn’t show any interest in being a mother!! Pull yourself together, Alicia, and find better role models.
View attachment 2051322
Preach. I still think a lot of these are her praising her own work 😂 No other channel has OmG ThE EditinG, thaNK yoU, YoU DesErVE a BREaK! Comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.