The Tim Tracker #124 We are still a travel channel, now watch this home vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was talking about the Trackers getting an increase in video views from Son2 coming along I meant from their existing stans. I can't imagine who would subscribe to them now based on their home slog heavy content.

Oh and the other comment I made that I never clarified is somebody called me out when I said Tim didn't exhibit any stereotypical gay tendencies. Yes you are right gay people come in all sorts of personalities. But if he isn't stereotypical gay why are people trying to call him gay or bi? Just some sort of wishful thinking or hateful thinking or something? I think he's just an effeminate straight male.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
When I was talking about the Trackers getting an increase in video views from Son2 coming along I meant from their existing stans. I can't imagine who would subscribe to them now based on their home slog heavy content.

Oh and the other comment I made that I never clarified is somebody called me out when I said Tim didn't exhibit any stereotypical gay tendencies. Yes you are right gay people come in all sorts of personalities. But if he isn't stereotypical gay why are people trying to call him gay or bi? Just some sort of wishful thinking or hateful thinking or something? I think he's just an effeminate straight male.
Honestly, I always viewed of him having a furry fetish if anything else. He spends way too much time starring at Donald's butt where it's comfortable. As far as the gay thing, I think he is effeminate as well for the most part the only thing that really pinged on my gaydar is that awful video he and the cow made about catching the gay. Usually the biggest bigots, are the ones who a rooted the deepest in the closet.

Reactions: 13
I hope they're lying and Dim filmed $liver's birth for their own personal videos. When $liver is older he will wonder why there is footage of his brother's birth but not his. Though knowing how the Trackers don't do anything if they can't film it, I really think they don't have any footage of it. $liver if already getting the short end of the stick. I'm not saying it should be on youtube because it shouldn't. Just a personal video they save for themselves.

Reactions: 9
I hope they're lying and Dim filmed $liver's birth for their own personal videos. When $liver is older he will wonder why there is footage of his brother's birth but not his. Though knowing how the Trackers don't do anything if they can't film it, I really think they don't have any footage of it. $liver if already getting the short end of the stick. I'm not saying it should be on youtube because it shouldn't. Just a personal video they save for themselves.
Or perhaps they'll release footage when the Patreon finally makes an appearance-becuase we all know it's going to happen.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I can’t see Tim cheating. He’s too stupid, he would get caught

• Haha
Reactions: 23
New video up. Back to MK and Tron.
I wonder what new and exciting things Tim will be showing us in this video that’s different from his last two (or was it three?) times he went? Oh well, same song and dance with them. Just boring regurgitation of old tit.

Also, a little OT…I’ve watched a few POV videos of Tron and I’m not at all impressed. There’s no way in hell I would stand in line for hours to ride it, nor would I fork out a ton of money for lightning lane.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Tim is probably bunsexual. I could see him pulling an American Pie with a hamburger, but that's about it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
And Dim is late again. I can't wait till they can't Tracker time their way out of tardies and truancies. You can tell he's really PO'd at a certain someone for being late.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I honestly could see Tim cheating but then again, it would be hard for him to pull that off. Jenn is so depended on him and he would get recognized anywhere because ya know he's a celebrity.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can see Dim cheating. He could meet up with an out of town stan at one of the hotels and he could play it off like he was doing a hotel tour.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
His second Tron video isn't doing so hot with only 138K views so far, so not sure how this one could do any better.

Skimming thru it, It looks like just another same-ole MK trip. A couple of rides, stuffing his face, merch fondle.

I guess all the stuff the Stans ❤.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Just heard Tim was sitting next to Dis our Dream's Angela at Woody's Roundup this afternoon.
More fudz. More incompetent reviews.
Expect Tim's video should be up by 2024 if Jenn has anything to do with it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't think being dumb or afraid to get caught has stopped most cheaters from cheating.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.