The Tim Tracker #124 We are still a travel channel, now watch this home vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not playing devils advocate here, but could the 530 be a room number? I’ve never had time of birth/induction on my bracelets. But I also haven’t seen the pic. Not saying they wouldn’t lie about the timeline, but how do we know it’s a time notation? Was it written as 5:30? Or 530?

Reactions: 10
No pressure @Southpaw33 but I feel like your GIF recap for the last thread will likely be epic. The best of all time. It'll create some CORE memories. It'll be an extravaganza. & hotdogs. 😜
Oh man, I so wanted to do one, but work is still kicking my ass, my kids are in ten million activities right now (and I am driving all over by MYSELF all night long-- 🖕 Jenn), things are breaking down left and right in our house, and our PeTs HeAdS ArE FaLLInG OfF!! 😅 (You guyzzz, I am LITERALLY exhausted, nobody has been more exhausted than meeee, ME, ME, me! 🤡)

Also, now the pressure is totally on to make it an extravaganza- well, I guess Jenn's self-proclaimed extravaganzas are never exciting so at least I'll be on brand. 😀

I will post one tomorrow!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I bet you that someone else is doing the editing for now. Maybe someone else is also feeding the baby too 😂
I just can't believe she is editing videos and getting them out everyday

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I bet you that someone else is doing the editing for now. Maybe someone else is also feeding the baby too 😂
I just can't believe she is editing videos and getting them out everyday
If I was to bet I am thinking that Sister Wife Mike is probably at least "helping" with editing or Dim's just doing it himself. And I bet she is mostly formula feeding at this point in time. I am honestly surprised she even wants to nurse-other than it giving her an excuse to not do anything. She can't drink and she can't eat as much fish as she wants while she does that.

And not going to complain but I did find it interesting Dim didn't even reference any of the family in the past two videos. Usually, he at least makes a reference to the Whale or that OG Prop wouldn't like it. He pointed out that some of the baby clothes at one of those Disney places was cute but didn't say he thought Flipper would look cute in it. I think he is done.

Reactions: 15
If I was to bet I am thinking that Sister Wife Mike is probably at least "helping" with editing or Dim's just doing it himself. And I bet she is mostly formula feeding at this point in time. I am honestly surprised she even wants to nurse-other than it giving her an excuse to not do anything. She can't drink and she can't eat as much fish as she wants while she does that.

And not going to complain but I did find it interesting Dim didn't even reference any of the family in the past two videos. Usually, he at least makes a reference to the Whale or that OG Prop wouldn't like it. He pointed out that some of the baby clothes at one of those Disney places was cute but didn't say he thought Flipper would look cute in it. I think he is done.
It was VERY telling that at 6am they had noone to call on to come and help at the hospital, no family, no friends, not even distant friends?? Seems a , little odd to me. I'm a very antisocial person but if I was ever in a situation like that I know that neighbors, family and even moderate friends would help me out in a heart beat and like wise!

• Sad
Reactions: 22

Can’t and won’t are 2 different things. She ate seafood throughout the whole pregnancy so I don’t see her stopping just because she’s breastfeeding. She’ll have some reason to justify why it’s ok and her dr google told her it’s fine.
I wonder how often that something said here actually resonates with him that we’re correct in our observations and he needs to change something. Of course he wouldn’t admit it being the know-it-all that he is.

Reactions: 13
I feel like she only wants to breastfeed because she thinks it will help her lose weight. She doesn't do anything unless it benefits her in some way.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Considering Dim claims he got his hernias from sneezing while riding a bike, it really would be a shame to get a recurrent hernia from riding Tron too much. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It was VERY telling that at 6am they had noone to call on to come and help at the hospital, no family, no friends, not even distant friends?? Seems a , little odd to me. I'm a very antisocial person but if I was ever in a situation like that I know that neighbors, family and even moderate friends would help me out in a heart beat and like wise!
Same. I also think they do not want anyone helping them. I am pretty sure Tim's parents would have taken Jackson if they asked but maybe with some questions and conditions.

Reactions: 18
It's 5:30am here... Hubby is at work.. I can think of at least 3 people I could call right now that would be here in a heartbeat if something was going on... it's really sad that they have the kids have no outside family. .. no grandparents to hang out with or even close friends that could simulate grandparent figures in their lives... the Bojos have really screwed themselves

Reactions: 14
And even if it is a paid sitter, why wouldn’t it be someone who can come anytime day or night? It literally never occurred to them that they would need someone in an instant.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I remember when I was in the Navy. Also my dads job (he had odd hours with odd schdules. 5 days on/2 day off. If he worked nights or grave yard, it would be 4 days on/3 days off). That if both parents were military or both parents at my dads job. People had to make friends pretty quick with other families. Even if was to trade off child care. People had to do what they had to do if they had no family or close friends arounds. But the slackers don't seem to understand people who have real jobs (like police, firefighters, hospital workers (inc. food service people and other jobs people don't think about past the nurses and doctors) and military) who work shift work and are probably not living in the same area they grew up in.

They have family in the area that could help out like others have mentioned. I understand people have family drama. Slackers, you have two kids under 3 years old now. Obviously inc. a newborn. Get over the family drama and suck it up and let the kids get to know the grandparents, cousins, Aunts and Uncles and other people they should know (maybe your 1st cousins, which would be their 2nd cousins).

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I feel like she only wants to breastfeed because she thinks it will help her lose weight. She doesn't do anything unless it benefits her in some way.
I also think she wants to breastfeed so the stans will praise her for being a food source for the baby while also doing such a spectacular job editing the vids. Honestly, not that she cares about my opinion, I would rather her formula feed $liver for the simple fact that Jenn's diet is absolute tit and that baby needs proper nutrition now because we all know once he's eating food, it will be a plate of brown carbs, just like big brother.

I don't know anyone with young kids who I couldn't call or text at 6am and I'm an introvert who doesn't ask people for help. Many people even without kids are up at 5:30/6am on a Monday getting ready for work. I wonder why they couldn't call Themeparkdad and his wife? They're supposedly besties. They even have kids. Or geez, Adam the Woo probably wouldn't be my ideal babysitter but he seems to wake up super early and is a semi-responsible adult who could at least play with J$ while whoever was supposed to watch him got there. Or that neighbor with J$ little friend?

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
I think Dim's parents would have been perfectly able to watch J$ at least for a couple hours until a hired babysitter arrived. His parents were able to go on the cruise last year so I think they're doing a lot better than the Trackers make it seem. I'm sure his parents would have loved the time with J$. It's too bad Ginn's feelings about Dim's mother is keeping them away from their grandchild.

Ginn's grandmother is alive. I'm not sure where she lives but they could have invited her out close to Ginn's due date. I've seen her sister post about their grandmother on instagram. Ginn might have burned that bridge too.

On a side note, if I had to choose between Adam the Woo and the Trackers as babysitters I'd choose ATW any day of the week. Ginn would either completely ignore the kid or she'd be mean to them like she was to that little boy last Halloween. Dim would be even more controlling and mean than he is to his own son.

Reactions: 21
I bet they did film it but it was a total shitshow and Buddy was screaming and acting up the whole time and they couldn’t use the footage.

Reactions: 19
I like how we are expected to believe that miss 'I can't track my own periods because it gives me AnXiEtY!' tracked her contractions.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I remember when I was in the Navy. Also my dads job (he had odd hours with odd schdules. 5 days on/2 day off. If he worked nights or grave yard, it would be 4 days on/3 days off). That if both parents were military or both parents at my dads job. People had to make friends pretty quick with other families. Even if was to trade off child care. People had to do what they had to do if they had no family or close friends arounds. But the slackers don't seem to understand people who have real jobs (like police, firefighters, hospital workers (inc. food service people and other jobs people don't think about past the nurses and doctors) and military) who work shift work and are probably not living in the same area they grew up in.

They have family in the area that could help out like others have mentioned. I understand people have family drama. Slackers, you have two kids under 3 years old now. Obviously inc. a newborn. Get over the family drama and suck it up and let the kids get to know the grandparents, cousins, Aunts and Uncles and other people they should know (maybe your 1st cousins, which would be their 2nd cousins).
I think they were trying to use the Theme Park Dad family for this purpose but Jenn f-Ed it up. I’m pretty sure those kids are the buddy’s “friends” she blabbed on about.
---
I also think she wants to breastfeed so the stans will praise her for being a food source for the baby while also doing such a spectacular job editing the vids. Honestly, not that she cares about my opinion, I would rather her formula feed $liver for the simple fact that Jenn's diet is absolute tit and that baby needs proper nutrition now because we all know once he's eating food, it will be a plate of brown carbs, just like big brother.

I don't know anyone with young kids who I couldn't call or text at 6am and I'm an introvert who doesn't ask people for help. Many people even without kids are up at 5:30/6am on a Monday getting ready for work. I wonder why they couldn't call Themeparkdad and his wife? They're supposedly besties. They even have kids. Or geez, Adam the Woo probably wouldn't be my ideal babysitter but he seems to wake up super early and is a semi-responsible adult who could at least play with J$ while whoever was supposed to watch him got there. Or that neighbor with J$ little friend?
jinx 🙂

Reactions: 12
Not playing devils advocate here, but could the 530 be a room number? I’ve never had time of birth/induction on my bracelets. But I also haven’t seen the pic. Not saying they wouldn’t lie about the timeline, but how do we know it’s a time notation? Was it written as 5:30? Or 530?

I believe it was written 053.

I don't think we'll ever truly know.
Because they twist the truth and / or straight up lie about so much, yet expect to be wholly believed about other things. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.