The Tim Tracker #124 We are still a travel channel, now watch this home vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, way to go Timmy, complaining left right and centre about the Jeep, that he’s rented. No one put a gun tour head to rent it in the first place.
Um, this is the closest he’s ever been to an ostrich? BS, what about the Animal kingdom safari at WDW? Obviously doesn’t count!
And of course, a greasy burger for lunch 🥗

Reactions: 14
So the safari guide woman is talking, giving all the information and Tim and Jenn are talking to the camera, so they miss half the tit the woman is saying. J$ looks like he has no idea what the heck is going on. Every question that Jenn has asked him, he didn't give an actual answer to.

I'm shocked to see the gray tank top wasn't retired with the birth of $liver. 😂 That thing needs to be burned.

They pay thousands of dollars on Disney passes and could have saved the $125 and taken J$ to the Animal Kingdom for the safari there. He probably would have enjoyed that more. According to their website, feeding the guinea pigs was $15 per person (all ages) so that cost another $45. The bag of food was $10.
But wait---WHERE'S THE BABY? The one that EXCLUSIVELY breastfeeeds? This place is in Lakeland. It's an hour from their house. It was an hour safari and they went to lunch. There's no giant 15 lb newborn in that carseat, right?

Screen Shot 2023-03-28 at 8.03.33 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
So the safari guide woman is talking, giving all the information and Tim and Jenn are talking to the camera, so they miss half the tit the woman is saying. J$ looks like he has no idea what the heck is going on. Every question that Jenn has asked him, he didn't give an actual answer to.

I'm shocked to see the gray tank top wasn't retired with the birth of $liver. 😂 That thing needs to be burned.

But wait---WHERE'S THE BABY? The one that EXCLUSIVELY breastfeeeds? This place is in Lakeland. It's an hour from their house. It was an hour safari and they went to lunch. There's no giant 15 lb newborn in that carseat, right?

View attachment 2063092
Right, my thoughts exactly. This isn’t adding up. I only watched half of the video. Do they ever show Oliver?? The seat sure looks empty.

Reactions: 15
Just skimming thru this safari video it looks like Bud2 is with them in the back seat in the beginning. Then it looks like he’s not. But then at the restaurant they are pushing the stroller. So I assume he’s with them again.

Oh look, there’s theme park dad sitting next to them at the restaurant. So they must have all gone together. And does that mean Bud2 was with the other family during the safari? Hmmm, curiouser and curiouser.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
If she left her newborn baby to go on this expedition, she’s even SHITTIER than I thought. What the duck is wrong with this witch????
---
Why do they not have a mirror on the seat so they can see Oliver? Is it because they don’t want us to see that the seat is empty? Her fat ass had to sit in the back seat to make sure Jackson was ok. Oliver doesn’t even get a mirror.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Right, my thoughts exactly. This isn’t adding up. I only watched half of the video. Do they ever show Oliver?? The seat sure looks empty.
I just went back. $liver is definitely in the car at the beginning. Where did he go? There's no way he's in ThemeParkDad's car without his car seat. Right? Seriously, he's not in that car seat in the second pic, right? Have I lost my damn mind watching these idiots?

Screen Shot 2023-03-28 at 8.13.24 PM.png
Screen Shot 2023-03-28 at 8.03.33 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I just went back. $liver is definitely in the car at the beginning. Where did he go? There's no way he's in ThemeParkDad's car without his car seat. Right? Seriously, he's not in that car seat in the second pic, right? Have I lost my damn mind watching these idiots?

View attachment 2063096View attachment 2063097
I wonder if they have a nanny there trailing behind in a separate vehicle. If O£IV€R needs a bottle, diaper/nappy change, or Tim and Jenn don’t want to hear him cry, they just call nanny to come fetch him.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I know after I give birth I like to ride through a bumpy drive-thru safari two weeks later 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 35
When do the other people drive their cars around the Jeep and stare at the hambeast Ginn?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hahaha. So, let me guess, Tim didn't want to risk his precious Tesla getting scratched or dented by some safari animal, so they rented a Jeep. 😂🙄

Why is everything they do so shady? 😂 Maybe they want to convince everyone that O is really soooo tiny that you can't even see him in the seat back there.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They’ve lost their damn minds. That place was an hour from Orlando?

He's spoiled to an extent I've only ever seen on MTV's My Super Sweet 16 and well...look how those kids turned out.
Not to be "that guy" but quite a few of them are attorneys or theyre successful in their chosen professional fields. I think the difference is the super sweet 16 kids parent's used their money to their kid's advantage. (Private school, etc.)

Reactions: 6

View attachment 2063096View attachment 2063097
It’s definitely empty in that second photo. The handle is pushed back too so we get an even larger view of the empty seat. So yeah, where did he go?? There is no 3rd row in that truck and they are driving in a Safari. Did they get him out with the animals walking all around them??

WAIT... did anyone see the white Tesla in front of them? Is the nanny driving their Tesla in front of them? Did Oliver move to the Tesla? I'm so confused.

Reactions: 14
I know after I give birth I like to ride through a bumpy drive-thru safari two weeks later 🤪
Especially since she's been complaining about being in so much pain.

And wait, just yesterday she told Tim he couldn't drive on the freeway because she didn't feel safe. So are we to assume they took side streets all the way to Lakeland?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They’ve lost their damn minds. That place was an hour from Orlando?
Yea, I mapped it from their house and it's 58 mins right now, so probably a little bit more in the middle of the day with traffic. I bet trip home was twice that because the traffic from Clermont through Champions Gate is ridiculous.

WAIT... did anyone see the white Tesla in front of them? Is the nanny driving their Tesla in front of them? Did Oliver move to the Tesla? I'm so confused.
Their Tesla isn't white. It's grey/blue but that makes sense.

You can see the stroller in the reflection of the windows at the lunch place, so he's with them at lunch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.