The Tim Tracker #124 We are still a travel channel, now watch this home vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
YES!

It's all for the camera. Once that camera shuts off, she instantly become just as much of a bitchy ass know-it-all as Tim is.

I had started to notice her evolution back when we were watching more regularly and it seemed to start when they were getting more #hosted with the big dog aka Disney, she slowly morphed on camera into this total dumb persona where she became this meek and mild "Disneyfied" sort of "aw shucks..." "is this how you do it?" "ooowwwww" [insert stupid laugh], head-tilt, gazing-at-herself-in-the-camera person who constantly would ask the stans what they thought, or how to do something, or if something she did was wrong. Coupled with the gazillion "sorry!" "sorry!" "sorry!" comments that she'd keep saying all the time.

She was a completely different person in the earlier vlogs and I don't think that person disappeared. Nor do I believe for one second that the woman who frequently berated Tim on camera (or in podcasts) over the years, and ruined his bleeping marriage proposal plans by being what she termed herself as a "witch," is cowering in a corner scared of a Mr. Hyde version of Tim when the camera goes off. (I mean, Tim is a jackass control freak when it comes to J., but I think TIM is the one cowering in a corner scared of JENN; it's not the other way around)

This whole checking with Tim about the pancakes to see if she's doing it right is all an act.

It makes Tim feel like "the man" (old-timers will remember that reference) for a very short instance on camera while it ALSO cements this image of "poor little naïve Jenn" to the stans. (remember when - at the height of their Disney #hosted era - stans would say she was so innocent and pure? LMFAO) When we all know who is REALLY in charge in that household.

Same with saying that tit on camera about "not making the pancakes right so they have to wait for Daddy to come down." ALL said for the camera. ALL said for sympathy. Typical martyr / victim routine and she's got it down to a science at this point.

And I don't buy that she's regressing mentally to forget how to do basic things.

She's doing the bulk of what she does - and says - on camera on purpose, and with purpose.
Brb making a store run for a beer for you bec you just nailed that tit🍺
This is exactly my thought pattern. Everything about her is fake and this stupid poor me act is a load of tit

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Yeah I agree likely all an act. She still might have some mild anxiety but she has sadly weaponized it as I've said before. I so wish someone would capture video of her ripping a CM or TM a new one to show the real JennBo. But somehow I think Tim and her have some heightened awareness of when they are being recorded even by other people so likely not to happen. Of course BLAB vs Justin was recorded from afar by a live streamer so anything is possible.
Yeah, she may have some mild anxiety (who doesn't, really?) BUT we've discussed on here time and time again how it seems to be selective or convenience anxiety versus true, legitimate, diagnosed, what so many of us who really have DX'd anxiety know it's like. It just seems to turn on and off so easily to render it fake (or mostly fake) and, again, played up for the camera. She's really attention-seeking at her core, as well as a martyr / victim.

Sorta harkens to the vlog back in the day when she was lamenting how she was going to get "stolen" so she dressed "ugly" while also - in the next breath - pointing out how big her boobs were popping out to the camera that day.

Or how Target gives her anxiety attacks, yet her #1 place to shop, vlog, and spend hours in ...is Target.

Or how she can't drive anymore for fear of the roads, yet would fly around Ft. Wilderness easy breezy on a golf cart on the same roads ...with cars.

Or how she stated she gets anxiety with crowds and crowded places, yet would hang out in the absolute circus that is HHN when some days you're with walls of people, not to mention sensory overload. Plus, plane flights in tight quarters to Hawaii, Tokyo, Calif., crowded airports, crowded cruises, cruise shows, or cruise terminals, etc.

You're right on. It's been both weaponized AND, I'll add, monetized.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She's doing the bulk of what she does - and says - on camera on purpose, and with purpose.
Everything you said, but this statement is what it all comes down to. They are both playing characters for their reality tv show here. For some ridiculous reason, Jenn chose to cast herself as the idiot. I guess it gains sympathy and attention from the stans. Poor, poor Jenn...considering she's such a stupid fool, she sure does an amazing job at editing, especially because she is just in so much pain still. All this while having a newborn and a toddler and doing laundry and cooking!!!!! Well, she deserves some sort of global recognition for those impossible tasks.

She really is playing up for the stans about her pain and it bothers me. I don't think I've ever heard a new mother, who didn't have any sort of complications whatsoever, continue to complain about the pain two weeks later. As a mom, your focus is so much on the baby and your family, you don't even notice what is going on with you, nor do you care to mention it, because you have that precious miracle with you now. But this is Jenn, so there needs to be some sort of focus on her.

We still haven't heard one ounce of appreciation for the NICU staff and that to me is absolutely unforgivable.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I'm actually surprised that ATW associates with the Trackers. He dropped BLAB after their controversies with COVID and other issues. Apparently there was a whole behind the scenes thing and he sided with Fresh Baked over BLAB. The Trackers are just as bad if not worse so only he knows why he continues to associate with them
I think Dim's parents would have been perfectly able to watch J$ at least for a couple hours until a hired babysitter arrived. His parents were able to go on the cruise last year so I think they're doing a lot better than the Trackers make it seem. I'm sure his parents would have loved the time with J$. It's too bad Ginn's feelings about Dim's mother is keeping them away from their grandchild.

Ginn's grandmother is alive. I'm not sure where she lives but they could have invited her out close to Ginn's due date. I've seen her sister post about their grandmother on instagram. Ginn might have burned that bridge too.

On a side note, if I had to choose between Adam the Woo and the Trackers as babysitters I'd choose ATW any day of the week. Ginn would either completely ignore the kid or she'd be mean to them like she was to that little boy last Halloween. Dim would be even more controlling and mean than he is to his own son.

Reactions: 13
Yeah, she may have some mild anxiety (who doesn't, really?) BUT we've discussed on here time and time again how it seems to be selective or onvenience anxiety versus true, legitimate, diagnosed, what so many of us who really have DX'd anxiety know it's like. It just seems to turn on and off so easily to render it fake (or mostly fake) and, again, played up for the camera. She's really attention-seeking at her core, as well as a martyr / victim.

Sorta harkens to the vlog back in the day when she was lamenting how she was going to get "stolen" so she dressed "ugly" while also - in the next breath - pointing out how big her boobs were popping out to the camera that day.

Or how Target gives her anxiety attacks, yet her #1 place to shop, vlog, and spend hours in ...is Target.

Or how she can't drive anymore for fear of the roads, yet would fly around Ft. Wilderness easy breezy on a golf cart on the same roads ...with cars.

Or how she stated she gets anxiety with crowds and crowded places, yet would hang out in the absolute circus that is HHN when some days you're with walls of people, not to mention sensory overload. Plus, plane flights in tight quarters to Hawaii, Tokyo, Calif., crowded airports, crowded cruises, cruise shows, or cruise terminals, etc.

You're right on. It's been both weaponized AND, I'll add, monetized.
She gets anxiety from crowds but goes to MK on Christmas Day. I've seen pictures of Christmas Day at MK and that gives me anxiety, I will never get anywhere near MK on the big holidays.

Reactions: 26
last trip down to Disney I did the shuttle to Disney Springs, shopped for a bit, and then took the shuttle back to our hotel - all on my own and I'm alot older than J4Dinners. I also walked close to our hotel to grab lunch since the family was going to be off at a comic convention all day.

I didn't get lost, I didn't cry, I was actually proud of myself and I would do it again in a heartbeat.

See J4Dinners - these are 'core' memories - you talk alot of tit but at the end of the day that's all it is a bunch of tit talking. So sad.

Reactions: 20
Everything you said, but this statement is what it all comes down to. They are both playing characters for their reality tv show here. For some ridiculous reason, Jenn chose to cast herself as the idiot. I guess it gains sympathy and attention from the stans. Poor, poor Jenn...considering she's such a stupid fool, she sure does an amazing job at editing, especially because she is just in so much pain still. All this while having a newborn and a toddler and doing laundry and cooking!!!!! Well, she deserves some sort of global recognition for those impossible tasks.

She really is playing up for the stans about her pain and it bothers me. I don't think I've ever heard a new mother, who didn't have any sort of complications whatsoever, continue to complain about the pain two weeks later. As a mom, your focus is so much on the baby and your family, you don't even notice what is going on with you, nor do you care to mention it, because you have that precious miracle with you now. But this is Jenn, so there needs to be some sort of focus on her.

We still haven't heard one ounce of appreciation for the NICU staff and that to me is absolutely unforgivable.
I'm still trying to get over the story that she wasn't induced in spite of her being a geriatric mother with a huge baby on board 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Agreed with everything you guys are saying. I actually sort of liked her way back, I even gave her up until the Mr. Toads wild ride tour through Fort Wilderness about the driving anxiety because she had first spoke on it years and years ago, before they even bought the first house. She used to stay up late and prepare Tim's (albeit pathetic) breakfast, edit the vlog etc. During the day she would show herself mowing the lawn, and doing various other chores. She cooked without needing a subscriptionbox or asking 50 million questions. They used to be pretty functioning members of society even if they were assholes. I've made this post before, she is absolutely playing this up for the camera. Its 100% a persona at this point
they stopped showing their trueselves YEARS ago. Anyone who watched them prior to the shift likely doesn't watch anymore. Their new fan base only knows this Tim and Jenn who are complete idiots. Whoever views Tim as the "man" is sorely mistaken and needs to look back to the new couch vlog 😂 I mean she still leaves in edits of her making little attacks at him, but the stans are so blind.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm actually surprised that ATW associates with the Trackers. He dropped BLAB after their controversies with COVID and other issues. Apparently there was a whole behind the scenes thing and he sided with Fresh Baked over BLAB. The Trackers are just as bad if not worse so only he knows why he continues to associate with them
I think ATW likes hanging out with Tim so he duck with him during the vlogs (which others if I remember correctly have mentioned too. So not a new statement). Plus Tim knows people (IE stans) LOVE it when they both hang out. Some of the stans think Adams roasts are funny. Which most are. But like others mentioned here (and I agree with them) that alot of them have more punch behind then then what the average stan realizes.

Come to think of it and people might disagree. I think Jenn might like it when Tim hangs out with Adam as I think Jenn is smart enough to realize that Adam makes Tim look stupid. So now it makes two people that make Tim look stupid. So she probably loves it when they do collabs. Plus Tim does not realize it and the only thing he catches on to is that if they put ATW in the thumbnail that means more views. Which the only thing they really care about at the end of the day.

Reactions: 19
The proclamation they are going to keep the Tesla once they get the Rivian is interesting to me. Certainly says "we have a lot of money" because we know it will just sit there and rot away. Unless JennBo starts driving and or they sold their Chevy Volt.

If they are still making payments on the Tesla (possible? Can't confirm either way) why would they not sell it or trade it in to get rid of that monthly burden? They are either sitting on way more money than most people assume or still foolishly spending hoping their channel returns to its former glory.

Or maybe JennBo thinks the Rivian will have a lot of problems thus keeping a spare vehicle for when it is being fixed? Teslas aren't exactly problem free either.

Really though as others have said them spending that much on another EV is just dumb. They aren't being green doing it because they don't drive very much. A used Toyota Sienna hybrid or plugin Chrysler Pacifica makes way more sense but Timmy boy wants that premium EV charging parking.
I think their spending is a combination of:

1. Trying to buy a revival of their channel, because they’re too stupid and lazy to do anything creative.

2. An inability to scale back spending even though income has clearly dropped significantly. Basically, they got accustomed to living high on the hog. (Show some respect; her name is Jenn.) Now they can’t step back because they think they deserve it now.

3. As a distraction from their finances. I know I’ve spent money most frivolously when I had the least amount of money, as a distraction from that fact. Counter-productive, but seductive.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've been offline for a few days and I see their subscriber count is just soaring!!!! ------errrr, I meant stagnant? Those oodles of new subs that the stans thought would come for another Slacker baby are surely just around the corner, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Agreed with everything you guys are saying. I actually sort of liked her way back, I even gave her up until the Mr. Toads wild ride tour through Fort Wilderness about the driving anxiety because she had first spoke on it years and years ago, before they even bought the first house. She used to stay up late and prepare Tim's (albeit pathetic) breakfast, edit the vlog etc. During the day she would show herself mowing the lawn, and doing various other chores. She cooked without needing a subscriptionbox or asking 50 million questions. They used to be pretty functioning members of society even if they were assholes. I've made this post before, she is absolutely playing this up for the camera. Its 100% a persona at this point
they stopped showing their trueselves YEARS ago. Anyone who watched them prior to the shift likely doesn't watch anymore. Their new fan base only knows this Tim and Jenn who are complete idiots. Whoever views Tim as the "man" is sorely mistaken and needs to look back to the new couch vlog 😂 I mean she still leaves in edits of her making little attacks at him, but the stans are so blind.
Yep. If anyone doesn't remember or know about that, they were measuring for a new couch at the house in Sanford and she insisted repeatedly - and arguing - that Tim was doing it wrong (she was filming) and then she declared (without laughing) to the ladies that Tim - her husband - was single now.

The look on his face when she said that...

And she chose to leave that in.

• Wow
Remember when she got lost at Disney Springs, a place they go often, and literally cried? Tim and Jenn were both completely traumatized that they were separated for a few minutes.
Pepperidge Farms remembers 😂 we all thought there was more to the story about just being lost. If I remember correctly the consensus was the Trackholes got into an argument and Dim left Dimmefer to shop on her own. Who actually knows though?
#homemovies

Reactions: 17
THANKS FRE!! 😘

Until that happens we will always have Tim falling off the curb at MK. Thanks Molly!
0C27B0DD-B7CF-4DDF-96E0-46E71093FFD2.jpeg

finding this screenshot lead me to this:

7096E842-0FFA-4BCA-B57C-9799A2272932.png

---
……Mr. Toads wild ride tour through Fort Wilderness about the driving anxiety

Jackson is barely 11 months old.
Car seat is forward facing and is secured to the front seat by bungee cords!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Not only is her helpless bit an act, but I think these two that “never argue or fight” are really super passive aggressive & snarky & mean to each other. They may not fight, but they get their digs in- we have seen it from both of them.
No relationship goes without resentments & hurts. That is life. They are both great at being assholes.
We do know from Doug that Jennbo is problem when it comes to keeping friends.

Vlogs are coming out at a faster pace because she's not pregnant anymore....so it's not about her anymore. Plus, she can claim she needs 8 hours away from the two "miracles" to "edit" a 40 minute video.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I also love how these two Disney vloggers have not mentioned one things about CMs fighting for & winning higher wages.
They never mentioned it at all. The CMs deserve that money! But these two can’t even say thank you to NICU staff- so I am not surprised.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I about lost my mind when she has driving around Ft Wilderness in the golf cart with Jackson, barely strapped in AND forward facing.
---
All couples fight, whether you been together two minutes or 20 years. It's normal, if you don't fight that's that not normal.

Reactions: 12
I about lost my mind when she has driving around Ft Wilderness in the golf cart with Jackson, barely strapped in AND forward facing.
---
All couples fight, whether you been together two minutes or 20 years. It's normal, if you don't fight that's that not normal.
It's not the act of "fighting" that's the issue. It's the one-sidedness of it always - and as shown on camera (!) - with her historically primarily the aggressor who puts him down, mouths off to him (didn't she take ownership of one of the lives recently and say he was messing it up for her?), and / or says nasty things about him or shows or points out embarrassing things (e.g., showing his hairy ass crack, talking about him shitting himself, making fun of his wonky eye, etc.).

Reactions: 13
I’m guessing they are keeping the Tesla because prices on the new ones were slashed not long ago. A friend has a Tesla and he can’t get rid of it for what he still owes. He is comfortable financially, but not rich. He financed some of the car when he bought it.
Unless dim paid cash, that may be why they need to hold on to it for now.
My personal theory as to why greasy spice does not drive…..Dim won’t let her drive his “baby” so she runs his ass ragged driving her around lol

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.