The Tim Tracker #124 We are still a travel channel, now watch this home vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just realized in looking at the last home vlog thumbnail that j$ is missing? Wow. Shoved to the back already. $liver is only 5 days old. So sad. They don't realize that he will be old enough one day to look up these vlogs and ask questions. If I was him the first one would be why do you both suck as parents?

• Sad
Reactions: 15
J$ needs an evaluation by a developmental pediatrician. Regardless of having or not having any particular diagnosis, he has some obvious delays and challenges that should be investigated.
Exactly! No one has even suggested he is not smart- he actually seems pretty quick, but they have held him back in so many ways- that he may able to tell you what words start with N, but he can not count to 5 without prompting.
This is the crucial age where empathy is learned too, as well as consequences. Those skills are learned in social settings with peers.
Know it all Tim will never ever dare to think his child might be delayed & will let him suffer instead. tit- some of it could just be something physically wrong with his mouth muscles. There is nothing to be ashamed of Bojos.

My cousin barely made it through school because of his undiagnosed learning disability. He is smart, but he has terrible reading comprehension & writing skills. He most likely has some sort of dyslexia. Can you imagine if either of the kids had something like that? They would just ignore it.
Be grown ups and help your first born reach his full potential.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I can't believe they just took Jackson to his 3 year appointment! They knew this baby was coming in March- wouldn't you at least make sure you got it done before the baby came? Most people try to take care of routine things like this in advance because life is usually hectic with a newborn!
I'm thinking there is a night nurse as well. They regularly complain about Jackson not sleeping well, but even the best sleeping babies get up every few hours to eat. If Jenn was doing multiple night feedings she wouldn't hesitate to complain and ask for pity!

Reactions: 23
I just realized in looking at the last home vlog thumbnail that j$ is missing? Wow. Shoved to the back already. $liver is only 5 days old. So sad. They don't realize that he will be old enough one day to look up these vlogs and ask questions. If I was him the first one would be why do you both suck as parents?
Just like the quote from a Simpson’s episode “the older they get, the cuter they ain’t” The new prop needs to be front and center now.
#homemovies

Reactions: 13
You can’t over mix, if you don’t mix at all

ETA: I binged a bunch of their older videos when I first found them, and I remember them making a bunch of pancakes before, then they went to target. This was in the blue kitchen they had.

this witch knows how to make bleeping pancakes 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I am now trying to figure out who are the biggest liars between the Trackers and Will from Yankee in the South

Reactions: 13
and they both have serious looks like something is wrong
---
I can't believe they just took Jackson to his 3 year appointment! They knew this baby was coming in March- wouldn't you at least make sure you got it done before the baby came? Most people try to take care of routine things like this in advance because life is usually hectic with a newborn!
I'm thinking there is a night nurse as well. They regularly complain about Jackson not sleeping well, but even the best sleeping babies get up every few hours to eat. If Jenn was doing multiple night feedings she wouldn't hesitate to complain and ask for pity!
they are going to be off with vaccinations now because they are lazy. they probably did that on purpose so they could do one appt and be done
---
Those on this thread in no way are trying to dox Jackson or imply that he is autistic. They are just stating observations and putting forth possible causes of his tics/behaviors/actions.

We all know that he and little bro, d’Oliver were born into a dysfunctional family comprised of a majorly controlling sperm donor and a totally useless egg donor.

We know that Jackson is developmentally delayed and ,unfortunately, he will not get the proper help he needs to close the gap between him and his same age peers. As the sperm and egg donor refuse to get him tested to rule out biological/physiological causes for these delays.

I often wonder is this is a case of nature vs. nurture.
Does Jackson have a medical issue or has the environment he has been raised in stifled his development?

Jackson’s hand flapping, clinched fists, claw hands, etc. could simply be the result of anxiousness. And this is his way of coping.
Tim and DJ are oblivious to reading and interpret these behaviors.

He is over stimulated outside of the house and under stimulated at home. Additionally he is expected to know, do and behave in certain ways when he hasn’t been introduced, shown and modeled concepts and behaviors.

Like everyone else, I am curious as to if J$ falls on the spectrum, so I did some research.

This is from Healthline.com.
As much as J$ fits some of these traits I still wonder if they were caused by the idiotic parental style, decisions and environment that he is exposed to in that household versus him being on the spectrum.

What are the signs of autism in a 4-year-old?

Most signs of autism become more apparent as children age.

Social skills
An autistic child who needs more support in social situations may exhibit some of the following signs:

• does not respond to their own name
  • avoids eye contact
  • prefers playing alone over playing with others
  • does not share well with others or take turns
  • does not participate in pretend play
  • does not tell stories
  • is not interested in interacting with or socializing with others
  • does not like or actively avoids physical contact
  • is not interested in making or does not know how to make friends
  • does not make facial expressions or makes inappropriate expressions
  • cannot be easily soothed or comforted
  • has difficulty understanding other people’s feelings
  • has difficulty expressing or talking about their own feelings
Language and communication skills
An autistic child who needs more support in developing language and communication skills may exhibit some of these signs:

• cannot form sentences
  • repeats words or phrases over and over
  • does not answer questions appropriately or follow directions
  • does not understand counting or time
  • reverses pronouns (for example, says “you” instead of “I”)
  • rarely or never uses gestures or body language such as waving or pointing
  • talks in a flat or singsong voice
  • does not understand jokes, sarcasm, or teasing
Repetitive or restrictive behaviors
An autistic child who has adopted certain repetitive or restrictive behaviors may exhibit some of these signs:

• performs repetitive motions, such as flapping their hands, rocking back and forth, or spinning
  • persistently or repeatedly lines up toys or other objects in an organized fashion
  • gets upset or frustrated by small changes in their daily routine
  • has to follow certain routines
  • plays with toys the same way every time
  • likes certain parts of objects (often wheels or spinning parts)
  • has obsessive interests
Other signs of autism in 4-year-olds
These signs are usually accompanied by some of the other signs listed above:

he’s trying to self regulate and they squash his behavior instead of allowing him to do it, probably viewing is as being naughty and loud. i honestly felt so bad when he was clearly excited about his baby brother and all they talked about was making him calm down. those dimwits just need to do better for him. period.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Me scrolling around on youtube
Tim starts talking

My daughter: Is he the one with the kid?

Me: They have two now

Her: Oh no.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Considering Tim said they wanted to keep the bolt in case something happened (like a hurricane) and they still wanted a gas (this case hybrid) car.
They must have the Volt which is a Hybrid. The Bolt is one of the least expensive electric cars. Something the Trackers would not be interested in.

Reactions: 11
Jenn, you useless imbecile, you’re not supposed to under mix either.
How, how are you that old and thinking not to over mix means leave big chunks of powder. I mean I rarely cook myself and would never ask that, especially on camera and would never leave that in when editing. How can you be so dumb that you dont realize afterwards how dumb you sound......

Reactions: 24
Jenn telling J$ he has to smush a freaking blueberry before eating it. He's 3... it's a BLUEBERRY. This is wild. They're so controlling.

View attachment 2056308
Death, taxes, and Jenn burning Tim's food.
Damn that witch can’t cook anything right, unless it’s from Purple Carrot and it comes exact instructions on how long to cook it. It’s grilled cheese woman! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
"I wish we could have filmed the car ride" Why??? Why would you need to film a car ride unless you are so desperate for content. You do know you can live your life without filming everything, things can still be worth experiencing.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
How the fk can you not know how to make pancakes, like this is something you make from when you are a kid, now am seeing why they eat out 90% of the time an why the other 10% it comes from a box, because she cannot cook (am not saying anyone that gets a box can't cook, but unlike gin am sure those who do can also cook) I just don't understand why you would want to film yourself being such a useless piece of tit as well, if I couldn't do something then I wouldn't be filming it, it's like she wants to portray herself as this young ditsy blonde but in reality she's just a useless hole

I also don't know why they are constantly late to things, you do NOTHING, why can't you make things, you don't have a job you need to get home from then hurry an get back out, you don't have a job where you only have two days off an need to do a ton of tit plus try an get out, you do NOTHING, there's no excuse for being late, an FFS he's THREE drop the damn naps

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Are you kidding? There’s so many reasons why they just did the doctor’s appointment now:

1. They just had to go to Hawaii for the *babymoon*
2. They’ve been trying to induce birth by eating eggplant Parmesan
3. if they were going to have J$ get a shot, they’d have to load up the car with every toy he’s ever had for comfort, and the rivian hadn’t come in yet! There’s no room for that in a Tesla, duh!
4. Ginn gets anxious at doctor’s visits, except her own for the baby, those are fine
5. J$ had swim lessons, and Tim was too busy being proud of the pictures he’s seen from them to swipe over to the “phone” app and call the doctor
6. Ginn has been nesting for a while - why go to the pediatrician when you could pass that (probable) medical plaza completely and go to target instead? She can’t be expected to spend time at a doctor’s office when there’s ugly, mismatched crap to be bought!

this list goes on and on, really!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can't believe this dumb B* left in the whole pancake 'scene' - I get why she did it - for sympathy views from her stans - it's so hard to mix pancake batter you guyzzzzzzz!!! But seriously - it's pancake batter. Not a hard process at all. Just like you read the Purple Carrot recipe cards, you can read the pancake batter box and mix it up. WOW - views or no views I would not want to be portrayed as this useless (not using the word helpless here - useless fits much better) person. Just another add-on for a woman who is almost 40 years old. She can't clean, she can't shower, she can't take care of her 2 children, she can't drive, the list is endless.

And I get it - some are not the cooking type - and there is nothing wrong with that at all - but when you broadcast every aspect of your life on YT there needs to be some sort of boundaries in place.

Reactions: 20
How the fk can you not know how to make pancakes, like this is something you make from when you are a kid, now am seeing why they eat out 90% of the time an why the other 10% it comes from a box, because she cannot cook (am not saying anyone that gets a box can't cook, but unlike gin am sure those who do can also cook) I just don't understand why you would want to film yourself being such a useless piece of tit as well, if I couldn't do something then I wouldn't be filming it, it's like she wants to portray herself as this young ditsy blonde but in reality she's just a useless hole

I also don't know why they are constantly late to things, you do NOTHING, why can't you make things, you don't have a job you need to get home from then hurry an get back out, you don't have a job where you only have two days off an need to do a ton of tit plus try an get out, you do NOTHING, there's no excuse for being late, an FFS he's THREE drop the damn naps

I agree. They need to drop the naps. He obviously did not need a nap. If Jackson ever does Boy Scouts or some other team activity, the kid will be left out and shunned because of his parents not dropping him off on time or screw the scout leader looking after him for 3 hours after the boy scout meeting has ended because his "parents" wanted a date night while at scouting and "forgot" the pick up time was 7pm not 10pm. Kids are pretty smart.

When I was in Girl Scouts. There was always the same two girls (not sisters) that their parents (both parents were always late dropping the girls off) that the scout leader always got tired waiting 15/20 minutes to start the meeting. So they just started the meeting without them. So the time the girls got there, we tended to leave the girls out because it was too time consuming to try to catch them up on the project we were working. The girls ended up dropping out after about 5 weeks. Not sure if the girls lost interest (which is understandable. If you are being left out, why would you still want to show up?!), the scout leader said something to the parents to start showing up on time, or something else.

To be fair, I HATE pancakes. I never learned how to make them as I HATE them. My husband likes them. So if he wants pancakes he can make them himself (not that kind of wife that learned to make foods I hate to feed them to other people. Sorry, not sorry, LOL). Even growing up. If my parents wanted pancakes, they'd make them for themselves only (my brother never cared for pancakes either. Granted American pancakes are different than British pancakes. I always found it funny that I found British pancakes looked more like crepes to me. But don't tell that to a British person, LOL).

To be honest, I will eat a crepe or at least the Americanized version of one. Only because of the fillings you put in/on it.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.