The Tim Tracker #124 We are still a travel channel, now watch this home vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FRE (a year ago) pulled a clip what looks like from their live, when Tim said he would never get a Telsa because Elon Musk is terrible. Sure Jan.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m guessing they are keeping the Tesla because prices on the new ones were slashed not long ago. A friend has a Tesla and he can’t get rid of it for what he still owes. He is comfortable financially, but not rich. He financed some of the car when he bought it.
Unless dim paid cash, that may be why they need to hold on to it for now.
My personal theory as to why greasy spice does not drive…..Dim won’t let her drive his “baby” so she runs his ass ragged driving her around lol
This is plausible to me but if they are upside down financing a Tesla how the heck can they rationalize a payment on a new $80k+ (estimated) SUV? Really the nanny could drive separate to theme parks if needed (paying her parking plus gas is way cheaper than a Rivian payment) and if they need to haul a ton of stuff plus the nanny to say a airport or a cruise terminal just hire a large Uber to do it.

He doesn't make her drive because he likes being "the man" and having her entirely dependent on him.

Reactions: 12
I can't believe this dumb B* left in the whole pancake 'scene' - I get why she did it - for sympathy views from her stans - it's so hard to mix pancake batter you guyzzzzzzz!!! But seriously - it's pancake batter. Not a hard process at all. Just like you read the Purple Carrot recipe cards, you can read the pancake batter box and mix it up. WOW - views or no views I would not want to be portrayed as this useless (not using the word helpless here - useless fits much better) person. Just another add-on for a woman who is almost 40 years old. She can't clean, she can't shower, she can't take care of her 2 children, she can't drive, the list is endless.

And I get it - some are not the cooking type - and there is nothing wrong with that at all - but when you broadcast every aspect of your life on YT there needs to be some sort of boundaries in place.
That’s the thing though, they broadcast EVERYTHING or at least close to it. When they were at the smaller house, she used to cook all the time…no box involved. Dim cooked on the grill all the time. It’s like they got money, got lazy, got entitled, and completely forgot how to do anything normal that they used to do. (This may have already been said, but I’m probably pages behind since I’ve been working all day)

Reactions: 24
Lazy and Entitled - Gin and Dim.

LAZY GIN: She's shown throughout the 15+ years of their channel that every time things got hard or she had to put in more effort, she found ways out of the difficult work. Had Dim to enable her worst tendencies and now has morphed into an utterly useless, ignorant shell of an adult woman.

ENTITLED DIM: He has never grasped that he GOT LUCKY with his channel, and instead of really working to make it a true professional career has chosen to believe the success was all due to "his personality" and if TimTracker wants it, he should have it.

The fact these two brought not one, but two children into this world is a tragedy in the making for all. They never deserved the success and attention, never once put in REAL work to earn that success and now are using their children to continue their descent -- all while blaming EVERYONE but themselves for the shortcomings in their lives.

Reactions: 24
This is plausible to me but if they are upside down financing a Tesla how the heck can they rationalize a payment on a new $80k+ (estimated) SUV? Really the nanny could drive separate to theme parks if needed (paying her parking plus gas is way cheaper than a Rivian payment) and if they need to haul a ton of stuff plus the nanny to say a airport or a cruise terminal just hire a large Uber to do it.

He doesn't make her drive because he likes being "the man" and having her entirely dependent on him.
Yeah, there's that too. Yet I think it's a bit of both - she has manipulated the situation over the years (rather than better herself or meet head-on whatever "anxiety" she has) in order to do less, and he's enabled it to be the "man" and "take care of her."

They are the absolute definition of an unhealthy relationship.
---
Not only is her helpless bit an act, but I think these two that “never argue or fight” are really super passive aggressive & snarky & mean to each other. They may not fight, but they get their digs in- we have seen it from both of them.
No relationship goes without resentments & hurts. That is life. They are both great at being assholes.
We do know from Doug that Jennbo is problem when it comes to keeping friends.
Yep. This!!!

Reactions: 15
I've been offline for a few days and I see their subscriber count is just soaring!!!! ------errrr, I meant stagnant? Those oodles of new subs that the stans thought would come for another Slacker baby are surely just around the corner, right?
Did you catch** where JoJo’s World caught up with TTT in subscribers?
He’s not on my radar, so I was happy to see this.
24903F40-7B2B-48DC-A017-E2FF93A26787.jpeg

**Apologies to the person that caught this originally.
You get the credit!

---
FRE (a year ago) pulled a clip what looks like from their live, when Tim said he would never get a Telsa because Elon Musk is terrible. Sure Jan.
Opening segment …

---
Lazy and Entitled - Gin and Dim.

LAZY GIN: She's shown throughout the 15+ years of their channel that every time things got hard or she had to put in more effort, she found ways out of the difficult work. Had Dim to enable her worst tendencies and now has morphed into an utterly useless, ignorant shell of an adult woman.

ENTITLED DIM: He has never grasped that he GOT LUCKY with his channel, and instead of really working to make it a true professional career has chosen to believe the success was all due to "his personality" and if TimTracker wants it, he should have it.

The fact these two brought not one, but two children into this world is a tragedy in the making for all. They never deserved the success and attention, never once put in REAL work to earn that success and now are using their children to continue their descent -- all while blaming EVERYONE but themselves for the shortcomings in their lives.
Wiki material (hint,hint) 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Yeah JoJo's world illustrates how assumptions can go wrong or at least not fit when the payment model changes: no way he's making even the $300k low estimate a year shown on Socialblade because most of his views are short videos that pay out little to nothing from YouTube:

1679940218186.png

But he does have way more views than Tim Tracker. Not more view minutes though surely Tim wins that.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
The only reason the Trackers HAVE to buy an electric vehicle is because of the EV parking at the parks. It's an easy way for them to park closer to the entrance. They like to make it seem it's because they're worried about the environment but we know the real reason. If EV parking was in the back of the parking lot Dim would be driving Ginn around in a G Wagon.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
It's not the act of "fighting" that's the issue. It's the one-sidedness of it always - and as shown on camera (!) - with her historically primarily the aggressor who puts him down, mouths off to him (didn't she take ownership of one of the lives recently and say he was messing it up for her?), and / or says nasty things about him or shows or points out embarrassing things (e.g., showing his hairy ass crack, talking about him shitting himself, making fun of his wonky eye, etc.).
How many times has she pulled the 'scoff, did you seriously just fart on my live?!' routine? Or tell J$ - the audience - that he's away with the dreaded "peeshakes"? Or that alien plushies have the same eye as him? Or called him out for something as a dig then curling up into her shell whenever he dares clap back?

It's not even under the guise of banter which'd be fine if that was their 'thing' as a couple. It's mean-spirited, ALWAYS her instigating and honestly never needs airing. They're kept in for a reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That’s the thing though, they broadcast EVERYTHING or at least close to it. When they were at the smaller house, she used to cook all the time…no box involved. Dim cooked on the grill all the time. It’s like they got money, got lazy, got entitled, and completely forgot how to do anything normal that they used to do. (This may have already been said, but I’m probably pages behind since I’ve been working all day)
I brought this up before on the Stan fb page about how Jenn used to do things like mow the lawn and was more self sufficient then compared to now and a few Stan’s attacked me saying if she doesn’t want to mow the lawn she shouldn’t have to or that if they came into money they would also hire a nanny for one (at the time) child despite her not holding a traditional job. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The only reason the Trackers HAVE to buy an electric vehicle is because of the EV parking at the parks. It's an easy way for them to park closer to the entrance. They like to make it seem it's because they're worried about the environment but we know the real reason. If EV parking was in the back of the parking lot Dim would be driving Ginn around in a G Wagon.
I'd add that by having an EV, Tim doesn't have to leave his three children alone at home to fill up with gas, the Tesla and Rivian can just charge at home.

Reactions: 6
I think Tim wants Jenn to start driving again. He may have liked her dependency at one time. But not now that they have two kids. She’s a real burden on him for no good reason. Can’t even take herself to an appointment, never mind for the kids. They should at least move to somewhere more walkable if she isn’t ever going to drive again.

Reactions: 20
I brought this up before on the Stan fb page about how Jenn used to do things like mow the lawn and was more self sufficient then compared to now and a few Stan’s attacked me saying if she doesn’t want to mow the lawn she shouldn’t have to or that if they came into money they would also hire a nanny for one (at the time) child despite her not holding a traditional job. 🙄
I hope they stretch properly before twisting themselves into pretzels when they are trying to defend their heroes.

• Haha
I think Tim wants Jenn to start driving again. He may have liked her dependency at one time. But not now that they have two kids. She’s a real burden on him for no good reason. Can’t even take herself to an appointment, never mind for the kids. They should at least move to somewhere more walkable if she isn’t ever going to drive again.
Lord can you imagine the thing that gets her over her "anxiety" and her finally deciding that the time for her to get back behind the wheel, is because it's a ridiculously over-sized orange monstrosity?

How long before some other car (or tree, or mailbox) "jumps out" in front of her and she goes back to never driving again -- unless it's a high-speed golf cart with her "miracles" loosely contained

Reactions: 16
While I agree that Jenn is not really this innocent, gentle person she tries to be in vlogs for the stans, I don't think she is always putting on an act of being clueless. For example, her absolute helplessness in California at Disneyland is a prime example. She got lost and seemed really out of sorts having to figure all that out on her own. I don't think it was an act, either.

I think she discovered years ago that if she was more "golly gee" helpless with Tim, it would allow her to have fewer responsibilities and therefore she could be more lazy. In other words, it worked for her and made life easier. However, I do think she has regressed in some ways from the early vlogs simply because once you stop using your brain for critical thinking, I fully believe it starts to go to mush. Neither of these two have ever seemed like solid critical thinkers or geniuses - but once they stopped living normal, everyday lives of working and doing their own thing, they really dumbed themselves down to a new level.
I agree with you wholeheartedly. She is manipulative and will do what she can to make her life easier with Tim and also to get attention from the Stans. The pancake thing was so elfin' absurd. She is not that dumb and knows that unmixed batter is not going to make pancakes.

I also agree with the mush assessment and Disneyland was a perfect example. I don't think it was an act either. She gets panicked over simple things that functional people do without a hitch. Not shaming those will legit anxiety and or other mental health issues. I get it and have my own PTSD/anxiety issues from a military career. I don't think she is faking the anxiety. She just has been allowed to escape the reality of being a functioning and independent adult in society. She doesn't really have any responsibilities that require truly using her brain and challenging her mind. She doesn't really plan anything in depth and doesn't really know anything except for reality tv.

I retired early at age 40 and have been for a decade. I had a very arduous career and personal life. Now, it is peaceful and relaxing. I do not want to go back to that life at all, but my brain was rotting a bit from the lack of usage. The dumbing down is REAL. I had to and have to find ways to use these skills and keep them fresh.

@Southpaw33 - Perfectly said!

• Heart
I feel torn because I think it's seriously obnoxious of her to not drive (sorry, I'll never buy her "wahhh, road rage triggered my aNxIeTy" BS, I'd have sympathy for anyone else who at least does something to help themselves, but not this lying manipulative lazy pathetic excuse of an adult), but at the same time I wouldn't want her distracted fake-laughing incompetent ass driving an obnoxious paprika-colored vehicle on the road, the best case scenario is that if she got into an accident, it would only damage their own car and not harm anyone else. She'd probably start screaming at any other people or vehicles involved and try to blame it on them and then call Dimmy sobbing to come save her and then create a dramatic click-baity titled vlog about it again. 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
I feel torn because I think it's seriously obnoxious of her to not drive (sorry, I'll never buy her "wahhh, road rage triggered my aNxIeTy" BS, I'd have sympathy for anyone else who at least does something to help themselves, but not this lying manipulative lazy pathetic excuse of an adult), but at the same time I wouldn't want her distracted fake-laughing incompetent ass driving an obnoxious paprika-colored obnoxious vehicle on the road, the best case scenario is that if she got into an accident, it would only damage their own car and not harm anyone else. She'd probably start screaming at any other people or vehicles involved and try to blame it on them and then call Dimmy sobbing to come save her and then create a dramatic click-baity titled vlog about it again. 🙄
Man....just realized how many click-baiting videos these two will be willing to create about Gin having an "anxiety" moment. They already were to happy to monetize the Great Target Light Cataclysm once before. And seems in the latest home vlog they were playing up her "mental health dependency on a clean home" -- for that one are they openly admitting that since their home is in a constant state of clutter that Gin is always mentally imbalanced??

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.