The Tim Tracker #124 We are still a travel channel, now watch this home vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way in hell does that lazy witch start driving again. She starts driving and I'll donate a fat super sticker to one of their crappy Live shows. She's far too spoiled and downright lazy to do anything for herself, even the bare minimum like driving herself somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
No way in hell does that lazy witch start driving again. She starts driving and I'll donate a fat super sticker to one of their crappy Live shows. She's far too spoiled and downright lazy to do anything for herself, even the bare minimum like driving herself somewhere.
Odds of her trying driving ONCE after the Rivian is delivered are high....and then use that one moment to "prove" she's not ready and never drive again.

I also wonder if Dim did the research and knows FOR SURE that the new SUV fits in their overstuffed garage.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s the star of the thumbnails again with yet another unflattering pic of her (aren’t they all, though?).
FF6A155B-FB3B-4F3C-8943-FEF200164C50.jpeg

And why did they need to rent a Jeep for J$? I’m not watching, but good luck to any of you who can sit through it.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Practice egg hunt? WTF is that?
That is just strange. I've never heard of practicing for an egg hunt. The object is go around and find eggs. Didn't he do that before - like, last year or the year before? I recall something about the eggs in the backyard?!? What is there to practice?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Doesn't j$ have a power wheel? Why would you rent an actual jeep. The kid can't drive. Wow. Unbelievable.
---
Wtf is a practice eggs hunt?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Don't even have to watch anymore.....the thumbnails and titles are stupid enough.

Stay late and watch fireworks OR randomly rent a Jeep you drive around town.....Jackson has priorities!

Practice egg hunt....admitting they have to teach him in a rushed manner how to share and follow rules.

Picture with mouth agape and hair a mess....can't NOT want to watch this video any more than possible.

Reactions: 21
Practice egg hunt? WTF is that?
You beat me to it, was about to also comment wtf is a practice egg hunt, do they hide them an then take them back off him? Why not just wait to friggin Easter an let the kid have an actual egg hunt

Also they rented a jeep? Are you kidding me, wtf is wrong with these people, they are honestly just throwing money away now, I hope this burning money comes back to bite them in the ass sooner rather than later

Reactions: 19
3 minutes in and not one thing the child has said was intelligible. He answers in nonsense sounds. He is screaming/screeching in the background when Tim asks him what he wants to do with the Jeep. News flash Tim: Your kid doesn't need to be renting a Jeep and going to Target. Your kid needs speech therapy. Change your priorities.

This behavior needs to be stopped IMMEDIATELY. Or the next vlog will be titled: J$ flipped baby brother out of the swing and baby is concussed.

**The baby was not in the swing. But J$ was forcefully swinging it while Tim was questioning him about a G wagon. J$ doesn't look at Tim once during the conversation and Tim does not tell him to quit swinging the swing. But why is the swing in the middle of the kitchen?

Screen Shot 2023-03-27 at 4.36.19 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
She’s the star of the thumbnails again with yet another unflattering pic of her (aren’t they all, though?).
View attachment 2060219
And why did they need to rent a Jeep for J$? I’m not watching, but good luck to any of you who can sit through it.
Can’t look at it now.
Out and about.
This was the description, so if a brave soul watches please report back the deets on Oliver’s specs and how he got his name.

96E37075-0B96-4DF5-9D4B-69EB1C11ADA8.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 13
3 minutes in and not one thing the child has said was intelligible. He answers in nonsense sounds. He is screaming/screeching in the background when Tim asks him what he wants to do with the Jeep. News flash Tim: Your kid doesn't need to be renting a Jeep and going to Target. Your kid needs speech therapy. Change your priorities.

This behavior needs to be stopped IMMEDIATELY. Or the next vlog will be titled: J$ flipped baby brother out of the swing and baby is concussed.

View attachment 2060278
Why’s he dressed like Nate?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I tried. I really did try. But when J$ was trying to lick the camera lens and then was dangerously close to the baby in the swing that was enough for me. That child has no discipline in his life. I'm afraid for the baby.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
The Tim Tracker #125 Do You Still Get Cravings After You're Pregnant?

Yes, Ginn actually said this in today's video lmao.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Can’t look at it now.
Out and about.
This was the description, so if a brave soul watches please report back the deets on Oliver’s specs and how he got his name.

View attachment 2060268
AHH yes because why wait to Easter to have Easter treats when you can gorge yourself the now with them, I mean it's not like you binge eat tit morning to night every day is it?

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Renting a jeep for their 3.5 year old who can’t speak. Make it make some sense please.

What else do they need to practice?

Ginn practices a “shower.”

Dim practices humility.

J$ practices not being a brat.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.