The Tim Tracker #124 We are still a travel channel, now watch this home vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This might be a stupid question because this might have already been discussed but when is Jackson supposed to start school?

Up here requirement is 5 I believe with 3 and 4 being optional but reccomended. Like we have a public pre K but it's lottery only then we have a bunch of private ones. While 5 is the official age for public schooling.

Reactions: 7
I agree. They need to drop the naps. He obviously did not need a nap. If Jackson ever does Boy Scouts or some other team activity, the kid will be left out and shunned because of his parents not dropping him off on time or screw the scout leader looking after him for 3 hours after the boy scout meeting has ended because his "parents" wanted a date night while at scouting and "forgot" the pick up time was 7pm not 10pm. Kids are pretty smart.

When I was in Girl Scouts. There was always the same two girls (not sisters) that their parents (both parents were always late dropping the girls off) that the scout leader always got tired waiting 15/20 minutes to start the meeting. So they just started the meeting without them. So the time the girls got there, we tended to leave the girls out because it was too time consuming to try to catch them up on the project we were working. The girls ended up dropping out after about 5 weeks. Not sure if the girls lost interest (which is understandable. If you are being left out, why would you still want to show up?!), the scout leader said something to the parents to start showing up on time, or something else.

To be fair, I HATE pancakes. I never learned how to make them as I HATE them. My husband likes them. So if he wants pancakes he can make them himself (not that kind of wife that learned to make foods I hate to feed them to other people. Sorry, not sorry, LOL). Even growing up. If my parents wanted pancakes, they'd make them for themselves only (my brother never cared for pancakes either. Granted American pancakes are different than British pancakes. I always found it funny that I found British pancakes looked more like crepes to me. But don't tell that to a British person, LOL).

To be honest, I will eat a crepe or at least the Americanized version of one. Only because of the fillings you put in/on it.
I can actually see him missing out on all these things you do as a kid because of lazy ass parenting, it's clear they don't care because if you care then you do your best for your kid, which means being there for say SWIMMING LESSONS, an not being late to things, the fact they have the nanny do the swim lessons is honestly so sad, as a kid I got swim lessons an it was always my mum who took me, the few times my dad managed (he worked offshore) used to have me so excited because he could watch, the kid is going to look back an remember that all he had there for support was a nanny who I don't know if she even stays an watches or just drops him off then picks him up which would be even worse

They are honestly pushing these kids away from ever forming a relationship with them, I can see them being teens an living mostly at friends houses then taking off as adults an barely keeping contact with them

Reactions: 15
Are you kidding? There’s so many reasons why they just did the doctor’s appointment now:

1. They just had to go to Hawaii for the *babymoon*
2. They’ve been trying to induce birth by eating eggplant Parmesan
3. if they were going to have J$ get a shot, they’d have to load up the car with every toy he’s ever had for comfort, and the rivian hadn’t come in yet! There’s no room for that in a Tesla, duh!
4. Ginn gets anxious at doctor’s visits, except her own for the baby, those are fine
5. J$ had swim lessons, and Tim was too busy being proud of the pictures he’s seen from them to swipe over to the “phone” app and call the doctor
6. Ginn has been nesting for a while - why go to the pediatrician when you could pass that (probable) medical plaza completely and go to target instead? She can’t be expected to spend time at a doctor’s office when there’s ugly, mismatched crap to be bought!

this list goes on and on, really!
I still don’t see how their stans watch all this and think all of this is some sort of life goal to achieve. It blows my mind. Do all the Tiffany Ann’s and Shelbies want a husband who has to be there every waking minute to do everything for them, telling them they’re doing everything wrong? Do they wish they could give up driving so their husbands will do it for them?

If we strip away the Tim and Jenn aspect of it all, and just look at all vloggers in general, it all just makes me sick. All this “join my patreon” and “give me money” so they can quit working and do their hobbies full time while their adoring fans bust their asses to earn a living. A lot of people still don’t even earn a decent living wage! Meanwhile, we have these assholes who go to theme parks all day and hard working people are willing to fund that lifestyle. I’ve even seen hot sexy people on social media who post links to their Amazon wish lists…like the idea is they’re so sexy, people should send them gifts just for being beautiful. It’s a sick world we live in.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
ETA: I binged a bunch of their older videos when I first found them, and I remember them making a bunch of pancakes before, then they went to target. This was in the blue kitchen they had.

this witch knows how to make bleeping pancakes 🙄🙄🙄
YES!

It's all for the camera. Once that camera shuts off, she instantly become just as much of a bitchy ass know-it-all as Tim is.

I had started to notice her evolution back when we were watching more regularly and it seemed to start when they were getting more #hosted with the big dog aka Disney, she slowly morphed on camera into this total dumb persona where she became this meek and mild "Disneyfied" sort of "aw shucks..." "is this how you do it?" "ooowwwww" [insert stupid laugh], head-tilt, gazing-at-herself-in-the-camera person who constantly would ask the stans what they thought, or how to do something, or if something she did was wrong. Coupled with the gazillion "sorry!" "sorry!" "sorry!" comments that she'd keep saying all the time.

She was a completely different person in the earlier vlogs and I don't think that person disappeared. Nor do I believe for one second that the woman who frequently berated Tim on camera (or in podcasts) over the years, and ruined his bleeping marriage proposal plans by being what she termed herself as a "witch," is cowering in a corner scared of a Mr. Hyde version of Tim when the camera goes off. (I mean, Tim is a jackass control freak when it comes to J., but I think TIM is the one cowering in a corner scared of JENN; it's not the other way around)

This whole checking with Tim about the pancakes to see if she's doing it right is all an act.

It makes Tim feel like "the man" (old-timers will remember that reference) for a very short instance on camera while it ALSO cements this image of "poor little naïve Jenn" to the stans. (remember when - at the height of their Disney #hosted era - stans would say she was so innocent and pure? LMFAO) When we all know who is REALLY in charge in that household.

Same with saying that tit on camera about "not making the pancakes right so they have to wait for Daddy to come down." ALL said for the camera. ALL said for sympathy. Typical martyr / victim routine and she's got it down to a science at this point.

And I don't buy that she's regressing mentally to forget how to do basic things.

She's doing the bulk of what she does - and says - on camera on purpose, and with purpose.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
To me it just doesn’t add up that she is breastfeeding. I’m currently breastfeeding my baby and was like a zombie from lack of sleep for the first months anyway. In the early days, babies instinctively wake up every few hours overnight to feed as that is when mums hormone for milk production is at its highest. So as hard as it is, she really should be wanting him to wake regularly and shouldn’t be getting much sleep right now.

……Unless someone else is doing the night feeds.

At the end of the day, who really cares. It’s these A-holes that make a point of it and try to make others feel less than because “we are exclusively breastfeeding”. Wish they would just stfu!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I am like a million pages behind or so it seems. Is it me or does Jackson's speech seem worse than ever? I couldn't even put together what he was trying to say. I think the mention of swim lessons, was a f you to us.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I totally agree @2020planner. It’s all an act on Jenn’s part. I believe she is a total witch to him when the cameras are off and Tim walks on eggshells all day (and night by the expression on his face). She takes every opportunity to make sure he knows how stupid he is, you can see this on the Lives a lot. Tim is no angel, but I do believe he is the more beaten down one between the two of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Are you kidding? There’s so many reasons why they just did the doctor’s appointment now:

1. They just had to go to Hawaii for the *babymoon*
2. They’ve been trying to induce birth by eating eggplant Parmesan
3. if they were going to have J$ get a shot, they’d have to load up the car with every toy he’s ever had for comfort, and the rivian hadn’t come in yet! There’s no room for that in a Tesla, duh!
4. Ginn gets anxious at doctor’s visits, except her own for the baby, those are fine
5. J$ had swim lessons, and Tim was too busy being proud of the pictures he’s seen from them to swipe over to the “phone” app and call the doctor
6. Ginn has been nesting for a while - why go to the pediatrician when you could pass that (probable) medical plaza completely and go to target instead? She can’t be expected to spend time at a doctor’s office when there’s ugly, mismatched crap to be bought!

this list goes on and on, really!
False, it’s actually worse that that 😂. Jenn DOES get anxious going to her own appointments. Remember that they missed J$’s very first swim lesson bc Jenn had a routine obgyn visit. The fact that she couldn’t be dropped off and picked up at that appointment is just wild to me. She never does anything alone.

Reactions: 18
While I agree that Jenn is not really this innocent, gentle person she tries to be in vlogs for the stans, I don't think she is always putting on an act of being clueless. For example, her absolute helplessness in California at Disneyland is a prime example. She got lost and seemed really out of sorts having to figure all that out on her own. I don't think it was an act, either.

I think she discovered years ago that if she was more "golly gee" helpless with Tim, it would allow her to have fewer responsibilities and therefore she could be more lazy. In other words, it worked for her and made life easier. However, I do think she has regressed in some ways from the early vlogs simply because once you stop using your brain for critical thinking, I fully believe it starts to go to mush. Neither of these two have ever seemed like solid critical thinkers or geniuses - but once they stopped living normal, everyday lives of working and doing their own thing, they really dumbed themselves down to a new level.

Reactions: 33
To me it just doesn’t add up that she is breastfeeding. I’m currently breastfeeding my baby and was like a zombie from lack of sleep for the first months anyway. In the early days, babies instinctively wake up every few hours overnight to feed as that is when mums hormone for milk production is at its highest. So as hard as it is, she really should be wanting him to wake regularly and shouldn’t be getting much sleep right now.

……Unless someone else is doing the night feeds.

At the end of the day, who really cares. It’s these A-holes that make a point of it and try to make others feel less than because “we are exclusively breastfeeding”. Wish they would just stfu!!
Wouldn't surprise me one bit to find out that Ginn is pumping extra during the day so that Dimmy has to wake up throughout the night for feedings. She can sit there watching her Bravo while pumping, still get her 12 hours of sleep while her haggard husband feeds the baby, AND STILL get her "you're a super mom" comments from her adoring fans. It's a win-win-win for JennBo

Reactions: 23
Remember when she got lost at Disney Springs, a place they go often, and literally cried? Tim and Jenn were both completely traumatized that they were separated for a few minutes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Thinking about the pancakes….and other things….she really can’t be THAT dumb can she? Anyone think it’s possible she’s been developing early dementia over the last few years?
1679921262183.png

1679921314356.png

Reactions: 7
Wouldn't surprise me one bit to find out that Ginn is pumping extra during the day so that Dimmy has to wake up throughout the night for feedings. She can sit there watching her Bravo while pumping, still get her 12 hours of sleep while her haggard husband feeds the baby, AND STILL get her "you're a super mom" comments from her adoring fans. It's a win-win-win for JennBo
I keep wondering if Tim is going to bed earlier, as they have said before (because Jenn stays up late on Tiktok or watching TV etc.), and she cluster feeds baby until like 1 or 2AM and then goes to bed. Tim is up at 5:30-6AM and bottle feeds baby pumped milk (+ maybe formula supplement) so Jenn can sleep. Then she gets up later in the morning to feed baby.

I also wonder if week 2's vlogs will show a more realistic situation since she said at the end of the last vlog that he was fully nursing and started latching better. If they stop supplementing and go full nursing, it will probably get a lot harder. Then again, this baby may be one of those newborns who sleeps 6 hours straight overnight right away (I never had one of those newborns, but I have friends who did 😏).

Reactions: 11
Remember when she got lost at Disney Springs, a place they go often, and literally cried? Tim and Jenn were both completely traumatized that they were separated for a few minutes.
Me and my kid got lost at DS, we found a directory and found our way back to the bus depot. No crying from either of us. I don't get these two.

My Dr's office let's you make your next appointment when you are leaving.from your current one. Guess that's too much planning for the BoJos

Reactions: 20
The proclamation they are going to keep the Tesla once they get the Rivian is interesting to me. Certainly says "we have a lot of money" because we know it will just sit there and rot away. Unless JennBo starts driving and or they sold their Chevy Volt.

If they are still making payments on the Tesla (possible? Can't confirm either way) why would they not sell it or trade it in to get rid of that monthly burden? They are either sitting on way more money than most people assume or still foolishly spending hoping their channel returns to its former glory.

Or maybe JennBo thinks the Rivian will have a lot of problems thus keeping a spare vehicle for when it is being fixed? Teslas aren't exactly problem free either.

Really though as others have said them spending that much on another EV is just dumb. They aren't being green doing it because they don't drive very much. A used Toyota Sienna hybrid or plugin Chrysler Pacifica makes way more sense but Timmy boy wants that premium EV charging parking.

Reactions: 11
While I agree that Jenn is not really this innocent, gentle person she tries to be in vlogs for the stans, I don't think she is always putting on an act of being clueless. For example, her absolute helplessness in California at Disneyland is a prime example. She got lost and seemed really out of sorts having to figure all that out on her own. I don't think it was an act, either.

I think she discovered years ago that if she was more "golly gee" helpless with Tim, it would allow her to have fewer responsibilities
and therefore she could be more lazy. In other words, it worked for her and made life easier. However, I do think she has regressed in some ways from the early vlogs simply because once you stop using your brain for critical thinking, I fully believe it starts to go to mush. Neither of these two have ever seemed like solid critical thinkers or geniuses - but once they stopped living normal, everyday lives of working and doing their own thing, they really dumbed themselves down to a new level.
Yeah, but re: DL, how much of it is played up for the camera? If the camera wasn't rolling, would she have just gone up to someone, asked where to go, and that was it? But, in the act of talking to the camera to gain more minutes of vlog footage, I'd imagine she could continue to conjure up some real drama about her "anxieties" and how she was so helpless = cue the stans telling her how awesome she is.

The thing is, they lie and twist the truth so much, that anything they do or say on camera these days is completely suspect.

I totally agree about the "golly gee" persona to have fewer responsibilities and all that. And I get your point about regressing due to lack of critical thinking, but we ALL know that she can go from a meek, mild, helpless, know-nothing to a total witch, sharp as a tack, spewing her opinion, and telling everyone off... in the blink of an eye.

Proven in some of the recent lives (like the PP one) or even her interactions with TMs and CMs that people have reported.

She's just fake and I don't buy it. She could make pancakes if she really wanted to. She could drive if she really wanted to. It's just so hard to see any of these "acts" as legitimate anxiety, helplessness, etc. - WITHOUT an ulterior motive involved - IMHO.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She's just fake and I don't buy it. She could make pancakes if she really wanted to. She could drive if she really wanted to. It's just so hard to see any of these "acts" as legitimate anxiety, helplessness, etc. - WITHOUT an ulterior motive involved - IMHO.
Yeah I agree likely all an act. She still might have some mild anxiety but she has sadly weaponized it as I've said before. I so wish someone would capture video of her ripping a CM or TM a new one to show the real JennBo. But somehow I think Tim and her have some heightened awareness of when they are being recorded even by other people so likely not to happen. Of course BLAB vs Justin was recorded from afar by a live streamer so anything is possible.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah I agree likely all an act. She still might have some mild anxiety but she has sadly weaponized it as I've said before. I so wish someone would capture video of her ripping a CM or TM a new one to show the real JennBo. But somehow I think Tim and her have some heightened awareness of when they are being recorded even by other people so likely not to happen. Of course BLAB vs Justin was recorded from afar by a live streamer so anything is possible.
Until that happens we will always have Tim falling off the curb at MK. Thanks Molly!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The Tim Tracker #124: We got lost at Disney Springs and it made us cry. We are a Channel that helps you plan out all aspects of your travels.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.