The Tim Tracker #124 We are still a travel channel, now watch this home vlog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprise surprise, Jackson can’t do the zip line at the zoo because they got there too late and it takes 90 minutes to do and it will interfere with Jackson’s nap time if he does it.
It's incredible how they are consistently late for things. It's like one of the those things we can count on, with Tim getting a burger and Jenn getting seafood(because she never gets to have any).

Reactions: 23
Just getting around to watching yesterdays vlog.

When they are making pancakes, Tim has to tell Jenn they need to be mixed more. Her response? “Oh ok.” She said that the instructions say not to over mix but at this point, the mix isn’t even fully a liquid:
View attachment 2058346
Tim then tells her they need to be mixed way more than that and she says again how she’s not supposed to over mix.
Jenn, you useless imbecile, you’re not supposed to under mix either.
She is almost 40 years old and doesn’t know how to make pancakes?
I don’t know why Tim puts her in charge of the cooking. She can’t even make a basic bleeping pancake.

ETA: She adds to Jackson that she had to wait for daddy to come down because she’s not gonna make it right. (Making the pancakes.) She has attitude when she says this and even has a look of annoyance on her face. Yikes. This should have been left of the cutting room floor.
Damn I missed this but I'm laughing so hard right now. She was ready to pour raw flour into a pan!!! Zero life skills.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Speaking of YouTube shorts, and I can’t stand this guy either, but Jojo is about to pass Tim in subscribers, mostly because of his short videos.
---

Every car I test drove since my daughter turned 8, I brought her catchers gear bag along with us. Sales people thought I was nuts, but I had to make sure that fit with room for other crap. But we already know the Bojo boys won’t be on sports teams because they can’t get anywhere on time. And what parent in their right mind would rely on the Bojos to help pick up extra kids to shuttle around to practices and activities. That’s when I used my 3rd row seat, for carting other people’s kids to events. I’ve never been in the third row myself because I’m mentally capable of sitting in the front while the kids sit in the back.
We are doing the same thing. My husband still has his little bachelor Honda Civic…not good for giant hockey bags. So when we replace his car we’re taking all 3 of their bags to make sure that all 3 can fit at the same time just incase my suv is down for some reason or I’m going somewhere different.

Reactions: 8
Either she's been acting dumb so long she's actually dumber now. Or it's all an act to help Tim think he is the man. Or some of each.
Do we think it’s a combo of her act to make him feel like he’s the man & his controlling behavior? It’s probably like the chicken & egg scenario. You can’t completely suss out what causes them to behave the way they do.

Reactions: 15
OMG this lazy ass B* wants everyone to believe that she is the greatest Mom in the world - NOT! They seriously have hired help. I had a 3 year old and a newborn and a full time job and was exhausted to the bone but I did it because I chose to have children. These 2 asshats now have 2 children and there is no way that Timmy Boy is leaving the house and J4Dinners is home alone with 2 kids. Nanny #3 or 4 is there.

and for the love of God please clean up the kitchen counters. I don’t get why everything has to be front and center - carriage for $liver, playpen, basketball hoop. That would drive me nuts.
They need to hire a housekeeper

By the time they actually get this car they’ll have less stuff to haul…kids stuff gets smaller as they get older. So right now when they need to space, they won’t have it. 🙄🙄
my son’s hockey gear has determined that to be false

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Yeah, he did say açaí. I am going to guess Tim worked on that with him many times during their smoothie making sessions, more than teaching him standard words or helping him use his magnet letters to spell real words. It makes for more interesting vlog footage. 🙄
100%
Seeing as how this was the only word he was able to say clearly.

Glad to see the Trackholes are concentrating on the important things.

Reactions: 13
Just getting around to watching yesterdays vlog.

When they are making pancakes, Tim has to tell Jenn they need to be mixed more. Her response? “Oh ok.” She said that the instructions say not to over mix but at this point, the mix isn’t even fully a liquid:
View attachment 2058346
Tim then tells her they need to be mixed way more than that and she says again how she’s not supposed to over mix.
Jenn, you useless imbecile, you’re not supposed to under mix either.
She is almost 40 years old and doesn’t know how to make pancakes?
I don’t know why Tim puts her in charge of the cooking. She can’t even make a basic bleeping pancake.

ETA: She adds to Jackson that she had to wait for daddy to come down because she’s not gonna make it right. (Making the pancakes.) She has attitude when she says this and even has a look of annoyance on her face. Yikes. This should have been left of the cutting room floor.
And we're supposed to believe that she's worked all of the jobs she claims she has, and that she has a college degree and everything. I've never seen someone as pathetic as she is. My goodness.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It still cracks me up that the Rivian tester vehicle's window was broken. They should keep the tester vehicle in tip top shape with everything working properly. If they can't keep their own tester working properly why do the Trackers think their own car will be working properly or fixed quickly?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Do we think it’s a combo of her act to make him feel like he’s the man & his controlling behavior? It’s probably like the chicken & egg scenario. You can’t completely suss out what causes them to behave the way they do.
I don’t know that it’s an act. She makes a comment to Jackson saying, “well that’s why we had to wait for daddy to come down because mommy was not gonna make it right.” (Regarding the pancakes.) When she says this, she shakes her head and raises her eyebrows clearly annoyed. So I do think she honestly thought she was making the pancakes correctly until Tim chimes in that they needed to be mixed more.

• Wow
Recap:
They made pancakes with J$ because he is having trouble adjusting to $liver. They were very worried about his burning his hand on the pan. Hey Trackers, we still remember how Ginn left him alone with the toaster oven and he got badly burned.

Dim takes J$ to an obstacle course for kids over 36" tall. J$ is very tall don't cha know! Dim is 2 hours late for it so J$ misses out yet again. They could have waited an hour for the next time slot but they would have interrupted J$ rigid nap time.

Dim buys J$ two little wax molds of animals. I'm sure they will be added to the junk pile at fort pampers very soon.

J$ is taken to swimming lessons by planny B. The Trackers will never see that kid at a swim lesson I bet. Probably because the teacher won't allow it filmed for youtube.

A ~Rivian~ employee brings the car to their house for a test drive. Dim gets very excited it has a built in air compressor. Hey Dim, you can buy one from Amazon for $20. The employee won't allow them to film the test drive and they're pissed off about it. They complain that the test drive was short (that's because Dim spent a long time getting both car seats in). I wonder if they expected the employee to put the car seats in and were surprised they had to do it.

Extensive talk about $liver's pooping and farting. Apparently he pooped 9 times right after birth. His body was probably detoxing from all the mercury and junk Ginn ate while pregnant. We also get a TMI discussion about Ginn's nursing boobs. Her right boob is more of a squirter than the left one (if I have to know this so do you lol).

We learn that $liver is already is 3 month clothing.

Ginn makes Dim go to PF Changs for lunch. They came back from doctor appointments for both of the boys. J$ had his 3 year appointment even though he turned 3 in November last year. $liver has been colicky and the doctor told Ginn to stop eating caffeine and spicy food. I'm sure this diet will last 1 day before she's back to her morning coffee and spicy shrimpies. Ginn cannot fit in between both car seats in the back seat of their Tesla and is very upset about sitting in the front again. Dim hates his food from PF Changs (shocker)

J$ makes "no screaming" signs and puts them around the house. He is already tired of the baby crying and thinks the signs will stop it. Great job preparing him for the baby, Trackers.

They gorge themselves on cookies.

Dim shows J$'s educational books and how he is studying. I bet the doctor said J$ is behind other kids his age. He said grandma sent him the books. Grandma seems to be the only one who cares about his education and development.
All you have posted here is a testament as to just how rotten & entitled they really are!

Reactions: 9
Just my opinion, Buddy seems fine to me. I don’t see anything really concerning, at least for a child of Tim and Jenn. Maybe some speech. I do think he needs preschool badly though.

He is way too freaking close to the pan and stove. I hate these assholes.
View attachment 2056413
---
Ginn might as well start filming up Anotherson's nose, she's ALL UP in his damn space while he's sleeping. She seriously is the worst.

Ginn says Buddy's pancake has "lots of butter, apparently?" (why is she phrasing this as a question?)
Dim says "it's not lots of butter, it's a good amount of butter"
View attachment 2056414

Um.... Dim can you explain what's the different between "lots of butter" and "good amount of butter" because apparently, it's enough of a difference to debate the useless leaky cow on? You both suck and it's too much butter for the kid, regardless.

Great filming and editing, I can't believe she can film blurry shots AND leave in the blurry shots AND breastfeed you guyzzzzzzzz.
View attachment 2056415
Who uses a small frying pan when making pancakes for three people? Get out a wider pan that can accommodate at least 5 or 6 at a time!

• Heart
Those on this thread in no way are trying to dox Jackson or imply that he is autistic. They are just stating observations and putting forth possible causes of his tics/behaviors/actions.

We all know that he and little bro, d’Oliver were born into a dysfunctional family comprised of a majorly controlling sperm donor and a totally useless egg donor.

We know that Jackson is developmentally delayed and ,unfortunately, he will not get the proper help he needs to close the gap between him and his same age peers. As the sperm and egg donor refuse to get him tested to rule out biological/physiological causes for these delays.

I often wonder is this is a case of nature vs. nurture.
Does Jackson have a medical issue or has the environment he has been raised in stifled his development?

Jackson’s hand flapping, clinched fists, claw hands, etc. could simply be the result of anxiousness. And this is his way of coping.
Tim and DJ are oblivious to reading and interpret these behaviors.

He is over stimulated outside of the house and under stimulated at home. Additionally he is expected to know, do and behave in certain ways when he hasn’t been introduced, shown and modeled concepts and behaviors.

Like everyone else, I am curious as to if J$ falls on the spectrum, so I did some research.

This is from Healthline.com.
As much as J$ fits some of these traits I still wonder if they were caused by the idiotic parental style, decisions and environment that he is exposed to in that household versus him being on the spectrum.

What are the signs of autism in a 4-year-old?

Most signs of autism become more apparent as children age.

Social skills
An autistic child who needs more support in social situations may exhibit some of the following signs:

• does not respond to their own name
  • avoids eye contact
  • prefers playing alone over playing with others
  • does not share well with others or take turns
  • does not participate in pretend play
  • does not tell stories
  • is not interested in interacting with or socializing with others
  • does not like or actively avoids physical contact
  • is not interested in making or does not know how to make friends
  • does not make facial expressions or makes inappropriate expressions
  • cannot be easily soothed or comforted
  • has difficulty understanding other people’s feelings
  • has difficulty expressing or talking about their own feelings
Language and communication skills
An autistic child who needs more support in developing language and communication skills may exhibit some of these signs:

• cannot form sentences
  • repeats words or phrases over and over
  • does not answer questions appropriately or follow directions
  • does not understand counting or time
  • reverses pronouns (for example, says “you” instead of “I”)
  • rarely or never uses gestures or body language such as waving or pointing
  • talks in a flat or singsong voice
  • does not understand jokes, sarcasm, or teasing
Repetitive or restrictive behaviors
An autistic child who has adopted certain repetitive or restrictive behaviors may exhibit some of these signs:

• performs repetitive motions, such as flapping their hands, rocking back and forth, or spinning
  • persistently or repeatedly lines up toys or other objects in an organized fashion
  • gets upset or frustrated by small changes in their daily routine
  • has to follow certain routines
  • plays with toys the same way every time
  • likes certain parts of objects (often wheels or spinning parts)
  • has obsessive interests
Other signs of autism in 4-year-olds
These signs are usually accompanied by some of the other signs listed above:

The sad thing is, going down that list, almost all of us can give a concrete example of how J$ does each of those particular behaviors as a direct result of Tim and Jenn's terrible parenting. Particularly the social skills. I think many his behaviors stem from the fact that he is so sheltered socially and has a schedule that is both incredibly inconsistent (200+ nights in a hotel) yet so regimented (the insane nap schedule).

I'm not saying whether I think he has autism or not, I can't make that kind of diagnosis. I do know he has a speech delay, that's obvious to me. I've said it 100 million times here, but I'll say it again in case it hits home with them this time: They are doing that child a very serious disservice for not getting him speech and occupational therapy now. The older he gets, the harder life will be for him.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
When I saw that butter, I immediately gasped. Wtf is up with the amount of butter Tim puts on this stuff for J. And obviously it must have been him since he didn't think it was that much. 😖

Also, they plan to use that FALALALALA Christmas plate until Buddy graduates high school, don't they?
There are pools/lakes of melted butter on there! Start him early for heart problems. Tim the expert on unhealthy eating. He should have said I guess you’re right, Gin. But then he’d be admitting he’s wrong. That ain’t gonna happen!
---
Now that Ollieson is out of her fetid womb and has colic according to Ginn (even though he also "sleeps so well"), she's pretending to sacrifice her love of caffeine (after mentioning they stopped at Starbucks as a treat) and "dairy and onions and cabbage and spicy foods so those are all things that I love" (she must be a seriously gassy witch) so the baby won't be colicky. But the only thing motivating her to make those sacrifices (doubt she even is sacrificing any of that seriously) is so that SHE doesn't have to deal with his colic. Selfishly motivated as usual, she showed how little she cared about Ollie otherwise while she was pregnant. Her second supposed "miracle" child.

They seriously think they're going to have a Rivian built for them in time for Ginn the codependent turd to sit in between OGB and ODB's car seats while one is preschool age and the other is still a baby?? She's seriously deranged. Being a good parent isn't squeezing your ass in between 2 car seats (and probably while not wearing a seatbelt "cause it's just too tight on my belly you guyyzzzzzz"), being a good parent is displaying healthy boundaries and oh I don't know, being something more than a warm tit to suck on.
My theory is they have a night nurse for $liver while Gin sleeps, oblivious of Ollie awake with raging colic. So to her he’s “ sleeping well”

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
J$ needs an evaluation by a developmental pediatrician. Regardless of having or not having any particular diagnosis, he has some obvious delays and challenges that should be investigated.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.