Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MirroredSunglasses

I watched on 2x speed (with an AdBlocker), so I may have missed this, but did they ever state why Oliie was in the NICU? When he was admitted Tims says something about aspirating milk into his lungs or acid reflux, but was there ever an official diagnosis?

Reactions: 7

WDWUO83

VIP Member
I am trying to figure out why there is a date & time on her notes app. I use mine every day - like all day every day and mine doesn’t have that. Anyone else?
Mine has the date and time at the top of each note when I open them. It’s there when I start a brand new note, too.

Heidi27

Chatty Member
and I wonder how the trackless cunts is coping with $liver and there disrespectful 3 year old who doesn't have any manners at all the are in for a ride of their lives welcome to trackless and restless cunts

Forest

VIP Member
Just copying my comment from the end of the previous thread…

When did they say they were going to keep the kids separate? All I remember hearing was some nonsense that they were going to keep the baby toys in the baby’s room. What they need to do is the reverse, keep the choking-hazard toys in a separate space.

Reactions: 6

mjm9

VIP Member
OMG. They are talking about Tim & DJ on The Rookie’s latest episode!
(In the Bojo’s dreams!)

F6A11A1B-AC32-4AFC-A69E-41E9858B8D2D.jpeg

23D1ED06-B54D-4462-9001-1DE72305C573.jpeg
(Sorry. The screenshot didn’t capture the scene/characters for some reason. (Maybe copyright) 🤷🏻‍♀️)

• Haha

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I think we just had more success with potty training in one day than the Trackers have had in an entire year. Our kid is almost exactly a year younger than J$ and we started serious training today. 3 accidents, and 4 successes (including a big ol' numero dos). I think that's pretty decent? Hard to know.
Congrats on your little one, it can be hard at times, my neice was 2 in Jan an we are getting there with her as well, I am soooooo ready to be ditching the nappys an changing, I'd rather walk to the toilet numerous times than change a dirty nappy 😅

eatcherheartout

VIP Member
I searched Youtube for “Universal Orlando roller coasters” because that is how I discovered them years ago, (2015 or so) when I was planning a Orlando vacation.
The Tim Tracker comes up 4th.

ijeanie

I’m late to the conversation here, but he has to have been at least 10lbs when he was born. My nephew was like 9lbs when he was born and he looked much older than new born after a week or two!
My youngest sister was over ten pounds when she was born as an august baby (ie youngest in the year here) and she's now one of the tallest/broad shouldered in her year group and is very active which is hilarious as when my mum had me I was very small and briefly in the 'nicu' , I wonder if it's anything to do with mums in their 30's+ as there are 12 years between myself and my youngest sister. A close family friend had 2 kids the same time as my mum initially had me and then twins when she was in her late 30's both twins are severely autistic with other conditions at play and were huge babies!

• Sad
I believe this theory to be semi-plausible. Remember when Tim slipped on the banana peel at the gas station and allegedly messed up his knee? Wasn't that conveniently caught on video? Also, the slip and fall he took off the curb at MK; also caught on video :unsure:
Speaking of which, who was filming Dim exiting the convenience store area of the gas station to get the incident caught on video?? Some shady shit. We know Molly captured the glorious incident at MK.
#homemovies

Last edited:

peedee

Chatty Member
They might have tried to sue for stupid things but if US is anything like the UK it's insanly hard to actually win a case especially if it's over something stupid, so I don't think if they have tried to sue they have ever won anything plus if you lose then all the lawyer fees you have to pay which can be expensive so you need to go into these things very strong, unless they have tried those no win no fees type ones
It could be something like an insurance settlement with a business or even a threat of a lawsuit using the "we are influencers with a stan following" threat and companies will settle out of court instead of taking the potential bad publicity. I recall some comments under the banana peel slip and fall video were encouraging them to submit a claim to the gas station.

Last edited:
  • Sick

Commandereddy

We talk about a lot about their number of subscribers. I was wondering if there was a chrome extension to see the full number, not just “896K subscribers”? This is also what socialblade shows. YouTube has changed the way things look in the last few months. I found an extension to show the actual day it was uploaded vs “1 month ago”. I wanted to see the subscriber count of channels change on a lower scale not just in the thousands.

dingdangdong

I’m late to the conversation here, but he has to have been at least 10lbs when he was born. My nephew was like 9lbs when he was born and he looked much older than new born after a week or two!
Also late to the convo, but my youngest came just a few days early and was not quite 10lbs. I did not have GD, but they tested his blood sugar several times in the hospital based on his birth weight. It was never off. Looking at the pics of Tim holding him in the hospital, he looks not as big as my son, but I guess we’ll find out if they ever post again.

I’m actually going to guess he was under 9lbs.

Rebelle

VIP Member
Wasn't Tim already a panelist at Playlist Live back in 2010 or 2011? I think that's where he met Disco Liz.

Then there was this:
I don’t think he was ever on a panel, but I haven’t done a comprehensive search either. They did go in 2014 and had a terrible time bc the “hotel gave their room away”.
Also, more proof Dim has always been an entitled, greedy narcissist.

• Sick

Snippysnips

VIP Member
They might have tried to sue for stupid things but if US is anything like the UK it's insanly hard to actually win a case especially if it's over something stupid, so I don't think if they have tried to sue they have ever won anything plus if you lose then all the lawyer fees you have to pay which can be expensive so you need to go into these things very strong, unless they have tried those no win no fees type ones