Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Quasimodo

VIP Member
Ginn says she's having an English muffin for "breakfast", but she says well actually it's just half an English muffin because Buddy STOLE half of hers. Buddy mumbles with the muffin in his mouth. Then he asks what stealing is. 🤡

Well Buddy, it's when you use footage of other vloggers and make money off it and barely credit them and don't even directly tell them you did it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

minniehere

I have lots of thoughts on the “birth journey” vlog. Backstory for those that don’t know/forgot— my son was born with a significant heart defect (HLHS) that we found out about when he was a day old. He was brought to the NICU the night of his birth for low O2 levels and then medically transported to our children’s hospital in Chicago where he had his first open heart surgery at 10 days old- we were in the CCU for 9 weeks the first time. He’s had 3 open heart surgeries total now. At the time, our daughter was 2.5 years old. Here are my thoughts/annoyances from this video:

*the night after my son was born, I insisted my husband go home to our daughter and take her to breakfast in the morning before coming to visit. There’s no need for dad to be there especially for second baby besides severe co-dependency.
* after the allotted time after the C I had a SALAD. I couldn’t stomach anything more. I can’t imagine anything fried!
* when you are told something is not quite right with your newborn and they’re taken to the NICU, you feel like your heart just fell out of your butt. Filming should have been the last thing on their mind if they truly cared.
* I had a lot of PTSD from this video mainly due to the beeping of the machines and literally everything else. When Jenn is talking to the camera and the monitor starts dinging and lighting up, it means something not right is being picked up ie- O2 has dipped, heart rate too high or low, missed heart beat, etc. I wanted to slap her fucking face when she walked away and kept vlogging. My face was glued to that screen when it started beeping.
* how can you eat when your newborn is in the NICU and things haven’t been figured out?? I don’t think I ate a thing for the first month of my sons life. I was too busy praying and crying.
*im sorry, Oliver looks too blue to me- especially around his mouth which shot up huge red flags. Even if he was sent home I would be very skeptical. I pray he doesn’t have any other issues cuz we know his parents won’t be able to give him the care he needs.
*when you have a child who becomes a big brother/sister, their whole world is flipped upside down. Of course Jackson is not going to know what to do. He’s fucking 3 and has had zero discipline. Buckle up trackers!
*after my sons c-section, I couldn’t feel my legs for 4 days (same happened with the c for my daughter). I still demanded to get discharged when my son got transported to the children’s hospital and walked my ass all over Chicago to be at my sons side. It was painful but as a parent you do what you have to. Suck it up Jenny.
*they were in the NICU for what? 4 days? Any time in the NICU is stressful I’m not discounting that. But there are families who have to walk thru hell with their children in the NICU and children’s hospitals for weeks, months and yes even years. FUCK YOU.
*im glad to see J4D stocked up on paprika for the end of the video. Good god, those eyebrows.
I’m sure I’m missing more points but it made me sick that they even filmed while going through this.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

peteykirch

VIP Member
Jesus Christ they bought her sushi to eat after giving birth BECAUSE SHE NEVER GETS TO EAT SUSHI Y'ALL!
---
1679421865627.png

Lincoln didn't look this rough dealing with the Civil War during his Presidency.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

littlemuv

VIP Member
Is there anyone else out there in the tattleverse who could happily have punched Dim when he complained about the machines bleeping while he was trying to sleep? What planet is he on if he’s doesn’t realise how fortunate he is living in a country where this level of care is available to him. That bleeping is monitoring your 2nd miracle child’s health you ungrateful prick. All about you, is it? Thank your lucky stars you don’t live in a third world country where, if your child had breathing difficulties you’d just have been sent home anyway. Beyond belief 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

quietcandy

VIP Member
The birth vlog post in one of their stan FB groups is going well I see (thank you to these people if you're in here!)

Screenshot 2023-03-21 at 3.20.10 PM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 48
It was so invasive how she was filming him. Who knows what kind of sickos are watching this and then she is there filming him up close from the bottom.View attachment 2044069
This outfit is so unflattering. She needs a more supportive bra.
Is this a coincidence, I don't think so? Here they are filming themselves at the scene of the crime, wearing almost the identical clothing when they were telling us, "we can't have children".

Hey Ginn, why did you say, "this is very reminiscent of our old videos" (Timestamp 7:10), do you mean the video where you were caught bold face lying?

1679359880169.png

1679359715955.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

ImRonBurgundy?

Saw this on the Stan FB group just now…did a triple take.

07A543B0-62F1-4580-A342-6A00F0C69D7A.jpeg

9643078F-B9D0-4953-BFFE-B4DA6F42BC48.gif

F50B94B9-2F00-42A4-ACE8-163507804E2E.gif

096F8143-A3FD-4A2E-81B8-FE44346DF82B.gif

6A896530-5997-4CD5-B7B7-F55C4223F396.gif

5557867F-E44B-4364-A12F-A12FE15EA243.gif

1D1D54FB-0F54-40C8-B098-6AF6A5759563.gif

They really have their collectives heads all the way up Ginn’s ass, don’t they?

Suckers and ass-kissers..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Not once did they thank the nurses and staff of the NICU. Not fucking once. Those ungrateful fucks. Zero appreciation for the support that they received. Zero appreciation that their baby is ok, even though Jenn did everything in her power to fuck that kid up.

I have a strong feeling we are going to hear all about how Jenn isn't bonding with NotAGirl $liver because of his NICU stay and she couldn't feed him with all those tubes and now they aren't bonded and all the psychological suffering she will have to endure because of all the pain from his birth and now he's had formula and won't latch and boo fucking hoo. That kid deserves a much better set of parents.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

bten1989

VIP Member
Well, as I said in the previous thread - this is my first time in a Tracker thread and uh... I had no idea there was such strong vitriol for the Trackers. LOL
I typically harbor a lot of resentment for people who are 1) pathological liars 2) shitty parents to their children and 3) have been outwardly racist and homophobic soooooo 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 46

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
I typically harbor a lot of resentment for people who are 1) pathological liars 2) shitty parents to their children and 3) have been outwardly racist and homophobic soooooo 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️
4) Are shitty to Cast Members (especially when Gin's drunk)
5) Didn't tip their servers at #hosted very expensive dinners such as Bull and Bear and WBG
6) Are on a vlog that is still up and being monetized fat shaming, tipping people on how rip off Universal while using the electric scooters an actual disabled person might need
7) Monetize their minor children and are a family channel that skirts the rules by pretending to be a travel channel

#homemovies

• Heart

Mrcooper

Chatty Member
I cannot believe a) their newborn was in an ambulance going to NICU and they were vlogging..

and b) they raved about how much better the food was at the new hospital 🤦‍♀️ I just can’t with these two.

• Sad
  • Angry

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
OK, hang on here. I'm still watching. They took the baby via ambulance to the other hospital....and Tim is standing there videoing himself talk about it? What the fuck kind of priorities do they have? My heart hurts for both of those kids because their parents absolutely suck.

And Tim is grateful the WE caught it when WE caught it? YOU didn't catch anything, dumbass. Give the medical professionals credit! I still haven't seen any sort of appreciation for the doctors and nurses. I still have 10 minutes left. There better be appreciation....

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

Southpaw33

VIP Member
Jenn said "literally" probably 10 times in the beginning of that vlog. I wanted to rip my hair out.

Something is strange with that story about the epidural. I got to the hospital very late into labor and was told it was too late for an epidural because I was close to push time. Jenn got an epidural while this baby was crowning?!! This seems off to me. Maybe it depends on the hospital or doctor's orders, but they said I absolutely could not have an epidural. I had a similar length of labor as Jenn, but NO MEDS and it was pure agony beyond explanation... however, I didn't care anymore after because the baby arriving healthy was all I cared about. You sort of block out all of that afterward and don't dwell on it. She went on and on forever in this vlog about her experience and her pain and how rough it was, yet seemingly glossed over the NICU stuff with O and could have spent 5 minutes thanking the staff for all they did to LITERALLY help the baby breathe.

We didn't need footage of the baby in the NICU, connected to machines and tubes, and we definitely didn't need to see him trying to take breaths quickly while sleeping. It was terrible that they filmed that and are monetizing it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45