Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TubeTired

VIP Member
IMO (and not to be crass), Woo is waiting for his parents to pass, then he will get half their house and everything else. That’s why he’s not worried, he knows he has an inheritance coming up in future years.
Are his parents well to do?

Reactions: 2

Here_Hold_My_Hat

Lol we all know their last name on here. thats actually how I found this site by googling "tim tracker last name" but I'm sure they try really hard for most people not to know their last name so gin showing her wrist band for a half second with her last name showing was an lol moment. With a horrid name like bojanowski I wouldn't want anyone to know it either.
Is that a time on that wristband after the date?

Littledollywotsit

Happy 40th, have a great birthday!🥳
[/QUOTE

Well, I've had my first good laugh of the day! How I wish I was 40, but not being of the same character as one Jennifer Bojanowski,
I must come clean. I'm actually 75 years young.😄 I can obviously see how that mistake occurred, but I knew what I meant!
Happy 40th, have a great birthday!🥳
Well, I've had my first good laugh of the day. Not wanting to be of the same character as one Jennifer Bojanowski, I must come clean. I wish I was 40, but I'm actually 75 yrs. young! I can obviously see how that mistake occurred, however I knew what I meant.

Thank you for your good wishes. Maybe I shouldn't have 'fessed up.😉

• Heart