Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lambyo

Chatty Member
And if one of them passes and the other ends up in a long-term nursing facility, guess who gets the house?
Often times, the nursing facility. $$$$$$$$$$$

I know where his parents live. They're not exactly Rockefeller.

I wouldn't count on that if I were Woo.
I was thinking more like life insurance policy, plus it gives him a place to live (since many people have mentioned his $$$ rental apts).

Reactions: 5

abgrshotf

Could someone explain why when I searched on TimTracker on Instagram it flashed the minigolf reel, then it disappeared?
Did the reel expire at that moment?
I can't find it again and doubt it would have been 24 hour since posted.
it wasn’t a reel it was on his story

JssLG317

VIP Member
I have a conspiracy theory that they won a personal injury settlement. Possibly against the hospital where she delivered J$ because she had to have emergency surgery after his birth.
I’ve never filed any kind of law suit so I don’t have any knowledge…would that be something that would be public record that our fantastic sleuths could find? Or would that be something that stays confidential if they did in fact sue? I’m very familiar with HIPAA as I worked in medical records for 10+ years, but I don’t remember lawsuits being covered in the annual training.

I’ve never filed any kind of law suit so I don’t have any knowledge…would that be something that would be public record that our fantastic sleuths could find? Or would that be something that stays confidential if they did in fact sue? I’m very familiar with HIPAA as I worked in medical records for 10+ years, but I don’t remember lawsuits being covered in the annual training.
Not necessary especially if they settled before anything was filed like an insurance settlement or something. Also, depending on where you're sleuthing it can be hard to get certain records. Certain counties require you to make an account to look at records and I know if it's something federal you have to have a Pacer account which a basic layman wouldn't known. I halfway suspect they may be the type that join any class action they are eligible for. However, I'm just adding this as an addendum usually cruise ships have an arbitration clause on the ticket which requires you to try to settle out of court (usually in a place far away from the Plaintiff) rather than filing it in you're regular court.

Honestly, as a practitioner they do come off litigious to me but at the same time I see them being the type who doesn't follow through with anything. I can't see them being responsible to attend court dates (if need be) and I could see them stiffing their attorney too-know nothing about Florida law but the only way I could see them possibly paying is maybe in it was a contingent fee case.
---
Lightning doesn't strike twice. Here's my crazy conspiracy theory: they got over half a billion views on YouTube and sold some merchandise. Estimated total channel lifetime income as high as $4+ million dollars due to attracting audiences highly desirable to advertisers such as UK citizens wealthy enough to travel to Orlando Florida. Thanks for coming to my TED Talk.
Ehh with merchandise though they would have to make up some of the costs and I don't know if they smart enough to figure that out.

Reactions: 4

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Could someone explain why when I searched on TimTracker on Instagram it flashed the minigolf reel, then it disappeared?
Did the reel expire at that moment?
I can't find it again and doubt it would have been 24 hour since posted.

saraaaah90

VIP Member
I’m going to give Jenn a very slight pass on having Tim stay with here in the hospital. A lot of folks have hospital anxiety and need a loved one with them to feel more comfortable about being there and being treated. I would say that about her, but she’s around him 24/7

• Heart

Snippysnips

VIP Member
Am maybe wrong as I don't know too much about YT, but I had thought that each year videos sorta "reset" with views an you only got paid for the new views for the year, so if a 2022 video had 100k views then they would only pay for any new view from 2023, so if it went up to 101k views in 2023 then it's 1k you are being paid for an not 101k

Again maybe am wrong about it, but I seem to remember reading something that having a back catalogue wasn't as good as it was made out to be as payments are reduced

shaunnaj86

I think it was caught by his Tesla. Those cars have cameras that start when someone is within a certain range.
IIRC, he mentioned he had his go pro set up to do a timelapse of the car ride because it was a few hours away and the go pro was running when he went into the store. Very convenient. lol

Kit123

VIP Member
Literally CBA to watch their videos since they 'returned'. Did I miss anything remotely interesting?

Forest

VIP Member
Off topic, but why are they getting rid of Harmonious so fast? I only watched it on YT, but it seemed decent to me.

[

Lawsuits definitely show up. You could very quickly see the one filed against PCDev
In some counties they will show up, but some they won't it's county dependent and even really court dependent-like I can look up records for district or county court in one county but can't look up municipal and justice court records. And whatever they might've filed may not even be in Orange County it can be dependent on a lot of factors that would cause you to have to sit through a very boring semester of Civ Pro which most normal people except for my old professor would not find interesting. Honestly, while I don't completely rule out them getting some sort of lawsuit money, at the same time after attorney fees and court costs I don't think they'd have the funds to pay for an all expense stay in the Roy suite multiple times.

ijeanie

100% no shot they do this. One of the rules of the venue is no cameras. No cameras means no opportunities to monetize the event, so sorry J$, no Bluey for you.

They're scummy enough for this to probably be the reason why they don't go.

View attachment 2041400
I initially read that backwards and though it was talking about where Jenn gave birth and I was like 'oh well this isn't right because they will want to monetize it ' 😅