Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TubeTired

VIP Member
We can point him to Molly's videos on how to use Genie efficiently, because God knows he has no clue how to use the app to his advantage, so he can accomplish this even at MK pretty quickly. The other three parks can be done in a day or so, they all have less than 10 rides.
But then he'd start copying them.

Reactions: 6

Jaycee13

I am surprised that in the search for Universal Orlando roller coasters that the actual Universal Orlando videos did not show up until 6th.

snazzynettyy48

Don’t know if it’s been posted yet but it occurred to me that the notes app records the times create and update the note. If she “took” note of her contraction then why is the time posted at 10:48 am? There is no 10 am entry! Wow she must have an excellent memory to remember the time apart in her contractions. Before Jenn jumps in and goes she just wrote it down and posted it in her phone, why just show where you took the notes down and show it instead of writing it down again? #foiledbythemetadata

edit: just did a quick experiment and the time notes the last time I wrote in the note
View attachment 2046339
If you click on the note it will think you’re going to start typing, so if she pressed the space button and then went back, it would have saved the note for the current time. I know this because I have like 50 notes on my phone lol

littlemuv

VIP Member
Another thing that bugged me, when complaining about not being able to go to the parks and ride rides, Jenn says with J$, it took almost a year for the doctor to okay her to ride rides. Then she said it took like 6 months. Jenn, you stupid fucking bitch. You broadcast your entire lives on the internet for everyone to see. J$ was born the end of November 2019. Covid shut down the parks 3 1/2 months later. The parks didn't reopen until mid-July. Then you did the whole "we don't go indoors" bullshit. You not riding rides had nothing to do with the doctor clearing or not clearing you. Everything doesn't have to be so super over the top dramatic and when you lie, we know.

From the transcript for you non-watchers:

View attachment 2044031
Is this even English? I need a translator 😫

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
We're talking about Adam here? I have not watched one of his videos in years. I dropped off watching him while he was still "with" Big Bertha.
He was never this type before, I never imagined him to trade his boots on the ground personality for the flighty one described, but everything I've read about him during the pandemic screams that you're right.

Very sad that he's become as shallow as the Trackers.
Oh he still acts like he's not, but yeah...he has.

Not sure those revenue numbers are accurate. On average YouTube pays creators .12 per view. If a creator is averaging 50k views per video that means that video generates about 6K. If you do 4-5 videos a week at that rate that’s over 1.5 million a year.

shaunnaj86

Why is she using a dummy straight away. Didn’t she have issues with Jackson breastfeeding. Dummy’s are not ment to be introduced until breastfeeding is established (around 4 weeks) if breastfeeding for the reason that it can confuse them (I think they now say it’s not nipple confusion but the technique) I’m guessing she didn’t learn from the first time around. Oh and is it a good idea to have it in baby’s mouth if they are saying he needs to bring stuff up!
She did mention he was having trouble latching and she would be pumping for a while, but that was just the first day home. No clue if she's still doing it, but it wouldn't surprise me.

Reactions: 5

bumpire

Chatty Member
TT 124: A Baby Story: Our Scary Experience, Brothers Bond, My Tummy Still Hurts!

we had some issues with the NICU. But everything is okay I'm on my way to recovery!
Lo
A Limerick

"So I'm half way to eighty today
My, how time slips away
It's very true
That I'm feeling 'blue'
But Tattle helps keep it 'at bay'"😊
In a Tim Tracker “fan” group so small, There was one who felt alone through it all. Though she read every post, She still felt like a ghost, Till the day she heard the news of his fall.

The vlogger she loved had passed on, And with him her sense of belonging was gone. She grieved with the rest, But still felt so distressed, For the community she had found was now gone.

But time heals the deepest of wounds, And she found solace in new fan groups soon. Though she missed the old crew, She knew it was true, That in tragedy, sometimes new friendships bloom.

Lambyo

Chatty Member
Are his parents well to do?
I doubt it, they’re from my generation (a bit older though), and people saved differently then. They might have more money than it seems, not everyone flaunts their wealth. But Woo is delusional, he thinks he’s going to live on YT earnings for retirement. He should stay away from Disney and come back to reality.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
People please break this tie. I know the fair thing would be to go by which suggestion was posted first:

1679593532648.png

I will check back in 20 or 30 minutes or so. Or maybe someone else can just make the new thread. It isn't hard but easier on a PC vs a phone or tablet.

Late for the talk but I agree that they had a YouTube windfall a couple of years ago with Tokyo. I think they blew through the excess cash and are barely making 100k a year, hence why all the scrambling and begging for YouTube cash. I think by next year they will be in serious trouble (80k or less a year). I think I heard Adam mention a couple of years back that he pulls around 50k a year and he said he sometimes lives of credit cards. This will be T and J in a nutshell. I bet their stupid asses will sell the paid off house for spending money and blow through that. Unless the baby is the catalyst that causes them to mature
Or a home equity loan.

GodsWarrior

I’ve never filed any kind of law suit so I don’t have any knowledge…would that be something that would be public record that our fantastic sleuths could find? Or would that be something that stays confidential if they did in fact sue? I’m very familiar with HIPAA as I worked in medical records for 10+ years, but I don’t remember lawsuits being covered in the annual training.
I mean I guess you could look on Orange County Clerk of Courts in Orlando to check their records. Don’t know if a lawsuit will pop up though!

Firefly03-K64

VIP Member
I searched Youtube for “Universal Orlando roller coasters” because that is how I discovered them years ago, (2015 or so) when I was planning a Orlando vacation.
The Tim Tracker comes up 4th.
Were you logged in to your YT account? If not, is this a browser you have used to search the Trackers or were you in cognito?