The Tim Tracker #123 You gotta keep ‘em separated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @NEW-B for getting most votes for another funny Tracker thread title.

Somebody else can handle detailed recap but Oliver Tracker was born and Trackers have gone quiet for about 10 days now.

Reactions: 28
Thank you @VloggerCritic for making the new thread.
Recap: Same old +1

I need more info on this bit about the kids being kept apart too. Please, we need the tea!

Reactions: 10
Who has said they are keeping the kids separate?
I think it is an assumption based on them putting up another baby gate. Or maybe they said something I missed as I barely watch them at this point.

J$ did throw a doll into $liver's crib (before he was born) so perhaps separation is a good thing?

Reactions: 13
I believe the baby is 9 days old now?
Tim has to be a walking zombie.
Has Fort Pampers doubled in size?
Has Jackson found Narnia at the back of the Fort?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Short Recap: Oliver pounded out of that gross tunnel, they pander his NICU trip, and God knows what other chaos is going on in Tracker Land
giphy.gif

Longer Recap: The Trackerverse has been relatively quiet since Oliver escaped the tunnel of doom. Just a couple of Twitter updates with Oliver looking like a sad overstuffed cabbage patch doll with his soon to be tormentor best friend Buddy Von Napp. There was also a picture of Flipper with his egg donor and it was said he had to be in the NICU for a few days. At least twenty pages of speculation about what was wrong occurred and that it's pretty obvious his mother's atrocious habits when he was in utero played a roll in it. There were also a couple of trolls and some British Tracker poser posted a sad video while he was driving and that's about it. And next on Tracker watch we're waiting till Jen gets bored and either does a live or they post their overly dramatic baby story and forget to blur out her tatas and magic tunnel because that's hard....while the rest of us feel live Tohlt from Raiders of the Lost Ark having to endure such a sight.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
So it looks like Disney has several different levels for the event that is going on today/tonight. "Media", "Content Creator" and "Guest". I found that on instagram, but it appears that "Guest" is a D23 package of some kind.

It will be interesting to see if Tim makes an appearance of any kind and what kind of lanyard he is sporting. Hopefully Disney made these two sided so people like Tim can't pull that flipped over bullshit like he did for HEA last time.

Screen Shot 2023-03-14 at 11.05.30 AM.png

IMG_6193340D5B92-1.jpeg

Screen Shot 2023-03-14 at 11.05.00 AM.png

• Wow
Reactions: 12
So it looks like Disney has several different levels for the event that is going on today/tonight. "Media", "Content Creator" and "Guest". I found that on instagram, but it appears that "Guest" is a D23 package of some kind.

It will be interesting to see if Tim makes an appearance of any kind and what kind of lanyard he is sporting. Hopefully Disney made these two sided so people like Tim can't pull that flipped over bullshit like he did for HEA last time.

View attachment 2028072
View attachment 2028073
View attachment 2028076
Is "Content Creator" a new category?
If so, then could it be that Disney is well aware of the issues arising with these vloggers, streamers and other social media folk and decided to group and label them as problematic?

Reactions: 18
First look at Tim's haggard ass asking everyone how they're doing during the first Live Show back home as a father of a newborn, 3-year-old moody child who still wears diapers, and his codependent, useless wife.

1678817954381.png

---
J$'s first interaction with his new best brother friend

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Seriously, who is this Terry Tracker guy. Never heard of him but somebody please let him in.

Reactions: 9
Well, as I said in the previous thread - this is my first time in a Tracker thread and uh... I had no idea there was such strong vitriol for the Trackers. LOL

• Haha
Well, as I said in the previous thread - this is my first time in a Tracker thread and uh... I had no idea there was such strong vitriol for the Trackers. LOL
I typically harbor a lot of resentment for people who are 1) pathological liars 2) crappy parents to their children and 3) have been outwardly racist and homophobic soooooo 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 46
and I wonder how the trackless cunts is coping with $liver and there disrespectful 3 year old who doesn't have any manners at all the are in for a ride of their lives welcome to trackless and restless cunts

Reactions: 7
Just copying my comment from the end of the previous thread…

When did they say they were going to keep the kids separate? All I remember hearing was some nonsense that they were going to keep the baby toys in the baby’s room. What they need to do is the reverse, keep the choking-hazard toys in a separate space.

Reactions: 6
Just copying my comment from the end of the previous thread…

When did they say they were going to keep the kids separate? All I remember hearing was some nonsense that they were going to keep the baby toys in the baby’s room. What they need to do is the reverse, keep the choking-hazard toys in a separate space.
I think they were talking about having just a play area specifically designated towards Flipper and then they put a gate upstairs and it has caused people to speculate. So a lot of it was never outright said but alluded to.

The sad thing is most of us started as fans.
I don't think I was ever a fan per say. I was watching a lot of theme park videos and the algorithim posted the assholes out to me and I did find some of the stuff they went to amusing at first. But I just remember so caught off guard that there wasn't one bad comment about them on their YT. Got bored and came back when the fauxpology it's time to help and excess vacations started and started doing some digging and found this site.

View attachment 2028072
View attachment 2028073
View attachment 2028076
Looks like OA posted some on-ride video thing they got today from Tron and it looks pretty great. No way Tim won't be totally jealous if he wasn't invited and got one of those from Disney.
---
I think they were talking about having just a play area specifically designated towards Flipper and then they put a gate upstairs and it has caused people to speculate. So a lot of it was never outright said but alluded to.
Yeah, I think it was mostly speculation because they just now put up a baby gate at the top of the stairs when J is 3 years old (saying how he has always been good before), AND right before baby arrived. That, plus them saying they would have a play area for the baby in his own nursery, and I think people started wondering.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.