Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I've used a few YT calculators just to see if there was huge differences in them, an they are all averaging around this, there was only one that come out at around 1 million per year, so not sure if these sites are just way way off or if money genuinely isn't as good, or they don't take into account the money generated from ads so it's lower than what they get

But if all these sites are close to what they get then they really are not making great money to be blasting it on vacations

Attachments

Reactions: 7

Snippysnips

VIP Member
You are comparing 20 hours of views to 3+ years of views. Checking on Oliver video in a month or two would be a more reasonable comparison. It is good to document though as we can't see the views for a specific video over time. The Trackers sure can though.
Isn't there a site you can use that shows you what a page looked like at a certain date? It would be better to compare the videos from when the vlog was posted back when it was new

I forget the name of the site but am pretty sure I've seen a YT use it because they were sure another YT had vlogs up that they couldn't find so they used this site to go back to a certain date to see what their page looked like

abgrshotf

looked up “disney world staycation” and bam there they are along with PMM
---
this was all on a private browser to make sure algorithm wasn’t getting to me

• Sad

airbusA330

VIP Member
I had to skip past all the waddling in the woods. Dim is complaining the pool is too cold. Don't worry Dimster, you can't possibly shrink anymore.

Ginn says the screen on their camera is crap.
Ginn: "did we drop it again?"
Dim: "yeah, yesterday, remember?"
Ginn: "oh shoot"

TTT 124 You can’t have shrinkage with a micropenis, Dim.

• Heart

Cold&Bitter

Chatty Member
I think .12 cents is right, and something I read estimated that enough people use Adblockers now this number is really more like .003 - .005 per view.
I usually see claims of between one and two bucks per thousand views, depending on a number of factors. 0.12 cents slots right into that range.

Cocobean9

VIP Member
I would be surprised if Dim didn't go to MK or Grand Floridian, he enjoys hanging out with his male vlogging "friends" especially if J4dinners isn't slowing him down. He can slip out for a few hours while they're all napping

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I just rewatched the glucose test part. Jenn is discharged at this point and they are in the NICU with $liver having the little mask on. Jenn says--They are going to feed him, I've been pumping and they have to do a glucose test. I'm interpreting that as $liver needs the glucose test. But that would also be consistent with Jenn having GD, because I'm not sure that they test the baby's blood sugar in ordinary circumstances.
Thank you. I was wondering about this because the only thing I remembered them saying about a glucose test seemed for the baby. At that point, Jenn was checked out of the hospital from an OB standpoint. The NICU would have been testing baby (not saying she wasn't tested earlier, but 🤷‍♀️).

Last edited:

Cold&Bitter

Chatty Member
Not sure those revenue numbers are accurate. On average YouTube pays creators .12 per view. If a creator is averaging 50k views per video that means that video generates about 6K. If you do 4-5 videos a week at that rate that’s over 1.5 million a year.
I think it’s more like 0.12 cents, not 0.12 dollars.

Lambyo

Chatty Member
My wife and I are taking our daughter to this at the Dr. Phillips Center. I swear to God if that bozo, his oversize camera, and his giant fuzzy ball microphone is there recording the entire performance and not shutting the fuck up I may end up being the subject of a "WE HAD AN ALTERCATION AT BLUEY LIVE! OUR SIDE OF THE STORY" vlog...
You should unleash your inner Karen and report him to the facility.

• Heart

TubeTired

VIP Member
The gospel according to Jenny 4dinners
---
I think what winds me up most about them is their complacency. They just assume their diehard stans will support them no matter what even though they’re giving them a 🖕by putting zero effort into their content. If the stans don’t get bored soon maybe we should all collectively wish for YouTube to remove ‘subscribers’ who haven’t watched for a period of time. It’s got to come soon 🤞🏻
Not if YouTube charges for ads even partly based on sub counts.

• Sad

Forest

VIP Member
I think the Trackers would fake a slip-and-fall or try to get disability payments when they aren’t disabled. I just don’t think they are while they’re making this much money on YouTube.

GodsWarrior

You can find a lot of info on the BLAB Wiki

Wow! Thanks for this!

• Heart
Live from magic kingdom. Tonight there is the d23 Tron in tomorrow land and there is also fireworks media preview for happily ever after. I met PMM, super friendly guy. He was filming my wife meet Cinderella. Saw Jojo? On Haunted Mansion the cast members all seemed to fan over him. Super loud and obnoxious.
I guess because JoJo and KP used to be the most recent CM‘s to start YT channels, the other CM‘s still remember them and fan over them. When in reality the CM’s should shun the because those 2 saw the easy money of YT and quit their positions at WDW for the easy money. Why did they even bother to go to college and pursue degrees??
#homemovies

dingdangdong

Searching strictly just “Disney World” on YouTube doesn’t pull them up in the top 30 for me when I scroll down (I didn’t go any further) but it also didn’t pull Mammoth Club, Super Enthused or All Ears for me. I got PMM, Jojo, DFB and ResortTv1 though.

I know where his parents live. They're not exactly Rockefeller.
Neither are some people I am close to, but they’ve cashed in on some pretty lucrative life insurance policies.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
It was posted to Dim’s stories, not reels. Stories disappear after 24 hours so you likely caught it just before time was up. Reels stay like posted photos.

Two weeks from the last upload was up on Friday, unless they meant 2 weeks post Dolliver’s birth, which I think is tomorrow. The pressure is on Slackers because you didn’t bother spending a couple extra hours per week prepping for time off. “Llllll we’re just so busy you guys!”
Thanks, for being polite about it :) I did get the terms mixed up, but stories was what I meant to say.
I was looking it up around 6am so it wasn't a 24hr issue unless Tim posted it at 6am the day before (doubtful).
I was just curious if anyone had encountered such an issue and found a work around aside from following him. I don't want his pics plastered on my feed.

Last edited: