Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
Love that Tim's not on the list :D
DFB is not Disney. That's AJ, the current owner of AllEars.net.
Yeah, I know. I followed them both for years. I just meant more specific Disney-related stuff came up when I just search "Disney" but not vloggers like we all know and love (e.g., Trackers, PMM, Kyle, BLAB, Justin, etc.) 🤪

EDIT: Though, good for her that she showed up in the search higher than Disney, Disney UK, and Disney Junior channels. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 8

mmc2020

Could someone explain why when I searched on TimTracker on Instagram it flashed the minigolf reel, then it disappeared?
Did the reel expire at that moment?
I can't find it again and doubt it would have been 24 hour since posted.
It was posted to Dim’s stories, not reels. Stories disappear after 24 hours so you likely caught it just before time was up. Reels stay like posted photos.

Two weeks from the last upload was up on Friday, unless they meant 2 weeks post Dolliver’s birth, which I think is tomorrow. The pressure is on Slackers because you didn’t bother spending a couple extra hours per week prepping for time off. “Llllll we’re just so busy you guys!”

I don't know, I'm going to say I don't think that she was induced and the big rush to the hospital with J$ was real. I think if there was a plan to be induced, whoever the mystery person who spent the night with J$, would have already been there when they left. Someone spent the night with him for sure. So they had that part planned, they just didn't have someone to call in a last minute case, which is stupid and irresponsible on their part.

I think when we hear Jenn saying "induced" in the background, she's telling some poor nurse that J$ was induced so she didn't experience all the pain, pain, pain, pain that she did with $liver. Or telling some sort of birth of J$ story. I think if she was induced, they would have been prepared with the camera and recorded it all, because $$$$$.

I think they've lied about a lot of things with this birth, but I think they are both too dumb to lie a big whopper lie like we rushed to the hospital at 6am and he was born 8:31 vs we planned to be at the hospital to be induced. I don't know which hospital she delivered at, I really didn't pay that much attention, but there are many hospitals, very close to their house and at that time of day, it wouldn't take long (not 1 minute though) to get there.
Ehh I think they might have forgone the filming if all their lies were going to be shattered. I couple of random comments from a nurse or doctor could easily unravel the whole thing. Hell, there were enough things that raised some eyebrows just from a closing viewing of what they posted. Whatever the case I am glad Flipper didn't have his birth as exploited as his brother's it was still bad ,but not near as bad as what they had posted for J$. I also really hope this is the end of Tracker babies. Unfortunately, I do think someone is going to try to get a Mini Me. I'm sure that the baby Trackers are a contributing factor to this.
---
From what I read it's run people over and pretend you weren't driving.
Good job, Buddy....God I can almost hear her saying this in her stupid sing songy voice before she laugh and guzzles down some fish.

• Haha

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
I can believe they live off YouTube due to their huge back catalogue. I remember Adam the woo saying he has enough of a back catalogue to live off currently and that was a few years ago and he has far fewer. A lot of it is about minutes watched and they just have so much content on YouTube. Their new videos might not have the same views and they certainly won’t be making what they used to at their peak but they have an extreme amount of content and you can’t judge their channel just by their latest videos view. The views are also dropping but if those people go on and watch more and more of that back catalogue it will add up nicely.

• Sad

esc2476

Chatty Member
I’ve never filed any kind of law suit so I don’t have any knowledge…would that be something that would be public record that our fantastic sleuths could find? Or would that be something that stays confidential if they did in fact sue? I’m very familiar with HIPAA as I worked in medical records for 10+ years, but I don’t remember lawsuits being covered in the annual training.
I think a lawsuit would be findable. If anything, some documents would be redacted.

Lambyo

Chatty Member
It seems like YouTube really penalizes you for not posting. Like how no one found a TTT video when searching for Disneyworld. Regardless, Adam is delusional to think he’s going to retire at age 50 off his back catalogue 😂
IMO (and not to be crass), Woo is waiting for his parents to pass, then he will get half their house and everything else. That’s why he’s not worried, he knows he has an inheritance coming up in future years.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

TheUnwell9000

Is it normal in the US for people not to take babies anywhere until they’re fully vaccinated? Because that’s definitely not the case in the UK
No. People take babies places all the time before vaccines. I'm sure certain circumstances may have certain people not taking them like if they have an autoimmune issue.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
We talk about a lot about their number of subscribers. I was wondering if there was a chrome extension to see the full number, not just “896K subscribers”? This is also what socialblade shows. YouTube has changed the way things look in the last few months. I found an extension to show the actual day it was uploaded vs “1 month ago”. I wanted to see the subscriber count of channels change on a lower scale not just in the thousands.
This appears to be more granular and even shows a live view count for their entire channel:

896,137 subscribers as of when I am posting this.

Ok so I hit unsubscribe on their channel and the number didn't change. So likely they are faking it somehow or there is a bit of lag. Yes I admit I was subscribed just to get a jump on Oliver announcement video.

Snippysnips

VIP Member
I don‘t even think she was doing it to help him. It was while they were talking about it but she just did her fake “aww, poor buddy” stuff while running her finger around the outside of his mouth and sticking her finger barely in his mouth a few times. I don’t know probably something I shouldn’t have focused on, but I found it weird that they are saying he is trying to cough stuff out and she just keeps him laying there flat to choke some more while she plays with his mouth. Just to me showed a lack of genuine concern and lack of maternal instincts. Also grossed me out considering how dirty her nasty fingers probably are.
I agree, like sticking fingers in his mouth is just nasty when she's probably not washed them, also being on his back is just going to make it worse, shouldn't he be on his side? When I was taught some first aid the first thing I was told is put someone on their side incase they choke

I was absolutely paranoid with my neice, my god I washed my hands in almost scolding hot water with so much antibacterial stuff before I even went near her because I feared she would get sick, everything she used was disinfected twice an I also never touched near her mouth either an used natural wipes if I needed to clean there, she dropped her pacifier an I washed it like 5 times before giving it back cause it had landed on the floor (I keep my floors clean) I was maybe a bit OTT but to me baby's can get sick so damn easy an you don't know how badly a sickness can be with them

minniehere

why not?

Ttt #124: Spendin’ most our lives livin in the Bad Parent paradise
---
And another in regards to the innocent kiddos
Ttt #124: “fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice- strike three.” (-Michael Scott)

TheUnwell9000

The thing with them going to Disney, especially with the baby, is that people tend to crowd around them. One time, we saw them at Universal, we were waiting in line for the Tribute store, and they came up with J$ in the stroller. I remember that they were wearing masks, so it was after covid but J$ was too little for a mask. I stood there watching as people crowded around them, stuck their heads under the stroller, touch J$ feet. People left the Tribute Store line to get closer to them. The stans have absolutely no boundaries and $liver would be more likely to get exposed to some stan germs over a regular kid.

Yeah I believe it. I am not known whatsoever but the amount of people who crowd my personal space when I am out and about with my daughter is insane. "omg she's so cute can I touch her hair"(constant thing we get) uh no I don't know you..... So I imagine with the stans it would be even worse.

LittleMissMeaniePants

Chatty Member
100% no shot they do this. One of the rules of the venue is no cameras. No cameras means no opportunities to monetize the event, so sorry J$, no Bluey for you.

They're scummy enough for this to probably be the reason why they don't go.

View attachment 2041400
You could also make an argument for the following too:
  • Items with indecent or derogatory messaging
  • Pets, except service animals
  • Any other items...detrimental to other enjoying the experience

• Haha

Bellatrix221

That baby looks like he’s 6 months old already 😳 Almost 2 weeks without a new video. However will they pay for all of their cruises and staycations?!?
I’m late to the conversation here, but he has to have been at least 10lbs when he was born. My nephew was like 9lbs when he was born and he looked much older than new born after a week or two!

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
Disgusting that they show a close-up of Jackson chewing and talking with his mouth open.

I hope they brought water with them on that hike because Jackson looked overheated.

Jackson interrupting then a trillion times with his garbled speech was like nails on a chalkboard. Gosh I didn’t miss them at all.

Guess those oils didn’t come in time…

View attachment 2044119
Looks pretty oily to me. 🤣

• Haha

TubeTired

VIP Member
I’ve found him y’all. The male, neckbearded equal to Tiffany Ann. Only this one stand up for his king and queef in Facebook comments 😂😂😂
I like he says worry about yourself, meanwhile he's a Stan for the Trackers (????!!??!?!?!!!!!)

abgrshotf

I agree with both sides, one being that you are right, they don't need to share every moment of their life an should be allowed to take the time off after having the kid without stans getting annoyed at not getting any updates

However I also agree that this is their own doing with stans getting pissy with them, they have allowed these stans into every moment of their life, an they are happy to take the money from them as well, so they should be keeping stans updated

What they SHOULD have done was have a backlog of vlogs ready to go, they get the time off plus the stans still get shit to watch, the stans are only getting pissy because in their eyes they are missing out on $liver an they think they deserve footage of him so they can live in their delusional fantasy that he's their family
yep. at least a few to space out and post even if it was 2 a week at least really it’s all they had to do :/ it could’ve even been short vlogs of how to manage the parks during spring break regarding last week was an absolute monstrosity here in the orlando area. working a spring break at a high populated place definitely opened my eyes on the crowd levels. typically i don’t go to the attractions / orlando events during spring break but work called and of course, was in a very busy “attraction” spot.

VloggerCritic

VIP Member
So they didn't lie about the birth date right? Looks like 3/6 it was.

Did they mention weight or length in the video?

TheUnwell9000

How does a fancy hospital not have a NICU? Or did they go to a smaller close to home one and that is just expected?
We have two large hospitals near us. One is religious based not that it matters but part of the reason why we have two, but they don't have a NICU or a large surgical suite for other things. Instead they transport everyone to the other hospital for NICU or surgeries which is like ten minutes away.