The Tim Tracker #123 You gotta keep ‘em separated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
8) Lied about his Covid status when Dim went to a charity event for children with life-threatening illnesses before finishing the waiting period #anythingforviews
9) Jenn openly and publicly trashed Tim's mom repeatedly on Twitter, including re: his mom's size, as well as Jenn's "lack of children," and it was based upon lies (the same mom who gifted them annual trips to places, including to Ireland where they got married)

10) Jenn openly and publicly trashed numerous companies on Twitter and / or YouTube rather than resolving issues in-house (Wayfair got blasted, Old Navy got blasted, to name two)

11) Related to what @Love_the_kitz stated about the neighbors - they not only brought up a personal matter with a neighbor that was supposed to be in-house, they also - again - made themselves the victims, overdramatized it, and LIED about their true living situation - making it seem as if they were fearful (security-wise) about a trespassing neighbor (and yet no one - not the police, water company, etc. could seemingly do anything about it, so they said :unsure: - and much to the stans' confusion in the comments section). When, in reality, per public records and their own vlog months later, they weren't even living at the same house when this was happening. They had already moved and the house was vacant. So they made up drama for comments that should have been a minor (or inconvenient) afterthought at that point in their lives (again, handled privately).

12) Jenn lied about infertility, and then later forgetting about said infertiality by openly claiming she was on birth control for 10 years prior to getting pregnant with J.

Those 10 years overlapped the "we can't have children. period. end of story. and don't ever ask us about it again" vlog that got a ton of sympathetic comments, including from REAL people struggling with REAL infertility.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
So Timmy is retweeting info from a guy who was actually at the events yesterday. Guess it is safe to assume that JoJo Siwa did, in fact, take Tim's media pass yet again!

Tim, this doesn't look anything like WoC fountains, dude. And he's swiping the "tagline/main concept of Harmonious" from comments in Scott's tweet. :rolleyes:

Screen Shot 2023-03-15 at 9.07.10 AM.png

Screen Shot 2023-03-15 at 9.10.28 AM.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Well, since she only lives online, so many people do that. Call out a company hoping for freebees. If you were only concerned about resolving it, you'd make a phone call.

Reactions: 10
I believe anyone basing their content off of their kids has a shelf life.Oh yeah people are in love with the babies but when the kids get older people don't seem quite as interested.Maybe I am wrong but I don't see people that interested in two overweight middle aged people with disgruntled teenagers.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I believe anyone basing their content off of their kids has a shelf life.Oh yeah people are in love with the babies but when the kids get older people don't seem quite as interested.Maybe I am wrong but I don't see people that interested in two overweight middle aged people with disgruntled teenagers.
Most of their content has a shelf life now. Do I really want to watch someone shovel food in their mouth at Flower and Garden 2021 5 years from now?

Much more competition now compared to when they had their relative success.

I think they might have been sincere when they said they'd keep J$ off the channel but then they realized how much work parenting was and then the pandemic hit. And now they've created a monster so to speak where some of their stans are very vocal about wanting to see him and I assume Notadaughter as well.

Reactions: 17
I hate to bring him up again, but our old pal Terry “I promise my channel isn’t copying Tim’s even though my crappy logo and name is almost a copy” Tracker posted his video to Tim’s subreddit 🤣. A couple of people aren’t being very nice about it either. Poor Terry.
886BA77B-9D0C-4A05-B949-F353DF189D19.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well, since she only lives online, so many people do that. Call out a company hoping for freebees. If you were only concerned about resolving it, you'd make a phone call.
It's still juvenile.

She was juvenile then, she's juvenile now.

She LOVES attention...she LOVES the drama. And she LOVED being a witch on Twitter. And she loved that a bunch of stans would immediately agree with her (without knowing the full, true story) about how Wayfair wronged her...how Old Navy wronged her... Oh, and I recall the one about the appliance repairman who was sexually harassing her too, I think, for offhandedly calling her sweetie, honey, or something like that. :rolleyes: Fellow old timers may recall that one better than me ATM.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I hate to bring him up again, but our old pal Terry “I promise my channel isn’t copying Tim’s even though my crappy logo and name is almost a copy” Tracker posted his video to Tim’s subreddit 🤣. A couple of people aren’t being very nice about it either. Poor Terry.
View attachment 2029949
Uh-oh, and according to Reveddit, King Timmy himself removed it from the subreddit!!!
B895D1A1-CA73-465E-A9C6-0610ADC40B62.jpeg

Terry!! It looks like Tim isn’t a fan of yours either! I hey that stings.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Happy 40th, have a great birthday!🥳
[/QUOTE

Well, I've had my first good laugh of the day! How I wish I was 40, but not being of the same character as one Jennifer Bojanowski,
I must come clean. I'm actually 75 years young.😄 I can obviously see how that mistake occurred, but I knew what I meant!
Happy 40th, have a great birthday!🥳
Well, I've had my first good laugh of the day. Not wanting to be of the same character as one Jennifer Bojanowski, I must come clean. I wish I was 40, but I'm actually 75 yrs. young! I can obviously see how that mistake occurred, however I knew what I meant.

Thank you for your good wishes. Maybe I shouldn't have 'fessed up.😉

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Anybody have a link?
---

Nvm, found it. Didn’t Blab screw over Adam at one point?
You can find a lot of info on the BLAB Wiki

Reactions: 10
Off topic, but why are they getting rid of Harmonious so fast? I only watched it on YT, but it seemed decent to me.

Reactions: 4
Off topic, but why are they getting rid of Harmonious so fast? I only watched it on YT, but it seemed decent to me.
Part of it is the barges that were a complete flop that failed to do what they were advertised to do.

They talked about a fabulous water show, like the one you'd see at the Bellagio in Vegas, instead it just looked like a fire hose spraying water or an open fire hydrant.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
People really HATE the floating Stargates. In their opinion they ruin the look of the World Showcase lagoon.

Reactions: 23
The Disney+ presentation with the live chorus singing was 1000 times better than reality. I think a lot of the hate stems from the eyesore barges. I also think it’s been hard for it to get out of Illuminations shadow. I always leave Harmonious saying—this would be great if they were singing We Go On right now.

Reactions: 11
So Timmy is retweeting info from a guy who was actually at the events yesterday. Guess it is safe to assume that JoJo Siwa did, in fact, take Tim's media pass yet again!

Tim, this doesn't look anything like WoC fountains, dude. And he's swiping the "tagline/main concept of Harmonious" from comments in Scott's tweet. :rolleyes:

View attachment 2029889

View attachment 2029895
Chins up, Tim. Who needs Tron rides when you can just sit at home and do a video where you discuss who has gained more baby weight, you or Jenn, and now can no longer fit on the Tron ride?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I see PMM got his media invite for the TRON opening and HEE... the Slackers must be HEATED knowing the guy Ginn fat shamed for not fitting perfectly on the TRON seat is out there taking their clout. Sucks to suck assholes.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.