The Tim Tracker #123 You gotta keep ‘em separated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't really think there's a way that they keep the two of them apart. They've pretty much catered a fanbase of people who'll want to see the kids as much as possible. They've already tried the "we're not going to do X" stuff with J$ and that lasted a very short time because they realized they could monetize everything. At this point, they're going to be desperate for anything.
Desperate is definitely The Slackers whole vibe for 2023

Reactions: 21
I don't really think there's a way that they keep the two of them apart. They've pretty much catered a fanbase of people who'll want to see the kids as much as possible. They've already tried the "we're not going to do X" stuff with J$ and that lasted a very short time because they realized they could monetize everything. At this point, they're going to be desperate for anything.
Yea. Remember when they said that the channel wasn’t going to turn into a family one and Jackson would hardly be on it? ]

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I noticed that ordinary adventures has stories of the chocolate Easter eggs and I know that’s a huge thing. Surely Tim would’ve at least left the house to show that because that’s always a pretty decent view every year the Easter eggs and the gingerbread creations are always something that people want to see. I’m sure she can spare Tim for a couple of hours if they really have a nanny
He'll have it posted Easter Monday :rolleyes:

And I doubt she is going to let him out of the house anytime soon we already knew she was going into postpartum useless mode and I bet the NICU thing brought it up a level.

Reactions: 15
They can’t keep the kids apart unless they are planning on buying a second house and stuffing one of the kids in there with a 24 hour nanny.

Wait I shouldn’t give them any ideas lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sure I remember them saying in one of the recent vids something like “we are going to try and keep them as seperate as possible” meaning $oliver and jackpot$. For the life of me I can’t find the blog. I’m sure it was seperate to the baby gate one

Reactions: 12
Let’s guess what the birth vlog will be titled. My guess is something like “Dangerous birth story! Oliver’s NICU stay and what we ate in the hospital” with a thumbnail of Tim eating a hot dog and Jen fake crying for sympathy.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
yep. i was an avid fan from 2015-19 when the wheels started to fall off and i started to wonder what was going on behind the scenes.
I was a fan as well, definitely not a stan though but I did watch a lot of the vlogs for quite a while

Funny enough it was the slackers that actually lead me here, when they were bitching about the "3 unwell" who had gotten their media taken away because they were writing into Disney I started to do a bit of digging around out of curiosity, I think they had also mentioned they were having bother with another vlogger who was trying to "take them down" which was rumoured to be PCdev, all of that lead me to the threads on here which I then started to read an started to release people here had a point an when others here pointed out their lies I started to see for myself what they were truely like an how they lied to the viewers

So thanks slackers, all that bitching you done lead me right to here, if you had kept your idiotic mouths shut an weren't so thin skinned I'd probably still have been a fan until J took over the channel (even if it wasn't for tattle I still fking hate people who put their kids out there, so I'd have watched the vlogs without him)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Let’s guess what the birth vlog will be titled. My guess is something like “Dangerous birth story! Oliver’s NICU stay and what we ate in the hospital” with a thumbnail of Tim eating a hot dog and Jen fake crying for sympathy.
Our Birth Trauma Story and Scary NICU experience

Reactions: 26
Thank you @VloggerCritic for making the new thread.
Recap: Same old +1

I need more info on this bit about the kids being kept apart too. Please, we need the tea!
I don't think they came out and said the children will be locked away from each other. I think it was little things that Jenn said while she was setting up $liver's room. Especially the part with the mirror/dressing area. It gave the impression that $liver wasn't going to be interacting with J$.

And then the oddly timed gate on the stairs. $liver won't be navigating the stair area anytime soon and hopefully J$ knows how to safely use the stairs without falling down at almost 3 1/2. Someone used the word prisoner yesterday, and that stair gate is to keep J$ upstairs, not provide a safety barrier preventing him from falling down the stairs.
That would be me, it was something they said offhand in a few home slogs that they never elaborated on. I heard it though, and have been waiting to see exactly what the duck that means as it's an incredibly odd thing to say.

The Tim Tracker 124: Escape From the Prison Pampers

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.