The Tim Tracker #123 You gotta keep ‘em separated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They did say that about the baby toys…which seems weird. They also installed a gate at the top of their stairs, claiming that they’ve always had it and just never needed it with J$. There are a bunch of his toys on the landing at the top of the stairs. So they probably think they’re going to be able to seclude him up there. Also weird.
to be honest, they probably don’t want buddy playing with the baby toys because they are already saying he is regressing
---
Yea. Remember when they said that the channel wasn’t going to turn into a family one and Jackson would hardly be on it? ]
and that they would never let him take the camera and vlog. that went to the wayside 🙄
---
and I wonder how the trackless cunts is coping with $liver and there disrespectful 3 year old who doesn't have any manners at all the are in for a ride of their lives welcome to trackless and restless cunts
i completely agree.. they are in a ride of their lives. i don’t think they’ve got a clue how awful buddy is going to be with his new best friend

Reactions: 14
I’m surprised we haven’t seen a live yet. Jenn would be wanting to cash in on. It’s so hard you guyz, with a toddler and newborn. A newborn who was in the NICU. Tim probably has FOMO and needs to cash in on that.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I'm glad Tim didn't go to last nights event. Family should come before Disney.
Something tells me it wasn't his choice though, someone (Either Jenn or Disney) made it for him.
Given the opportunity I believe Tim would have been out the door in a flash.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm glad Tim didn't go to last nights event. Family should come before Disney.
Something tells me it wasn't his choice though, someone (Either Jenn or Disney) made it for him.
Given the opportunity I believe Tim would have been out the door in a flash.
So JoJo didn’t take his spot this time, he opted not to go because you know, Family. Hahahaha it must gall him to no end that others were invited yet again.
#homemovies

Reactions: 9
Looks like the vloggers are every bit as crazy as their stans. I used to be a fan too. Loved to see a bit of park life from here in the U.K. when we couldn’t go ourselves. What stopped us watching was the gluttony. We used to ffwd through the eating but then we were ffwding through virtually the whole video. They’ve lost the plot sadly.
You need to check at Justin Scarred’s channel (Randomland) great quality videos without all the eating and no drama!! ❤

Reactions: 10
You need to check at Justin Scarred’s channel (Randomland) great quality videos without all the eating and no drama!! ❤
I really enjoy Justin's videos, he has a talent for story telling. I just wish he'd get around to the point faster. I don't usually have ten years to sit around and wait.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
So is that a travel cot/ play pen type thing in the background of the pic? who do we think they are putting in that? J$prop or the baby?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’d say they’re putting the baby in that Pack N Play. Most people use the bassinet extension at this age because it’s hard to pick a floppy newborn up from that depth. They probably lost it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And that dumb witch STILL ate like a pig.... the damage that could've been done to that poor baby
She was eating at every moment from what I saw reported on here.
I hope Oliver does not have lasting complications resulting from that.
She's going to have a very difficult time losing that weight.

Reactions: 9
Saw this on the Stan FB group just now…did a triple take.

07A543B0-62F1-4580-A342-6A00F0C69D7A.jpeg

9643078F-B9D0-4953-BFFE-B4DA6F42BC48.gif

F50B94B9-2F00-42A4-ACE8-163507804E2E.gif

096F8143-A3FD-4A2E-81B8-FE44346DF82B.gif

6A896530-5997-4CD5-B7B7-F55C4223F396.gif

5557867F-E44B-4364-A12F-A12FE15EA243.gif

1D1D54FB-0F54-40C8-B098-6AF6A5759563.gif

They really have their collectives heads all the way up Ginn’s ass, don’t they?

Suckers and ass-kissers..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.