The Tim Tracker #123 You gotta keep ‘em separated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I typically harbor a lot of resentment for people who are 1) pathological liars 2) crappy parents to their children and 3) have been outwardly racist and homophobic soooooo 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️
4) Are crappy to Cast Members (especially when Gin's drunk)
5) Didn't tip their servers at #hosted very expensive dinners such as Bull and Bear and WBG
6) Are on a vlog that is still up and being monetized fat shaming, tipping people on how rip off Universal while using the electric scooters an actual disabled person might need
7) Monetize their minor children and are a family channel that skirts the rules by pretending to be a travel channel

#homemovies

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Looks like OA posted some on-ride video thing they got today from Tron and it looks pretty great. No way Tim won't be totally jealous if he wasn't invited and got one of those from Disney.
---

Yeah, I think it was mostly speculation because they just now put up a baby gate at the top of the stairs when J is 3 years old (saying how he has always been good before), AND right before baby arrived. That, plus them saying they would have a play area for the baby in his own nursery, and I think people started wondering.
I don't think they came out and said the children will be locked away from each other. I think it was little things that Jenn said while she was setting up $liver's room. Especially the part with the mirror/dressing area. It gave the impression that $liver wasn't going to be interacting with J$.

And then the oddly timed gate on the stairs. $liver won't be navigating the stair area anytime soon and hopefully J$ knows how to safely use the stairs without falling down at almost 3 1/2. Someone used the word prisoner yesterday, and that stair gate is to keep J$ upstairs, not provide a safety barrier preventing him from falling down the stairs.

Reactions: 14
Thanks everyone for the responses.

Yeah I don’t think they meant they are going to keep them separated. JMO. I think their junk-food brains are just trying to figure out how you keep a baby safe with a three year old. Too bad the answer is you watch them both like hawks and stop watching Bravo all day.

🍿!

Reactions: 14
Who has said they are keeping the kids separate?
I don’t watch their videos but at some point one of them said they planned to keep the kids separated as much as possible. I am pretty sure it was before the upper gate installation. Maybe around the great screaming debacle? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Thanks everyone for the responses.

Yeah I don’t think they meant they are going to keep them separated. JMO. I think their junk-food brains are just trying to figure out how you keep a baby safe with a three year old. Too bad the answer is you watch them both like hawks and stop watching Bravo all day.

🍿!
Their inability to truly manage their lives or their kids comes through in that EVERYTHING necessary for J was in the Kitchen/Dumpy Couch room....all within arms reach of Gin's REAL favorite things -- food and molding to said dumpy couch to "edit".

Reactions: 11
I don't remember specifics but when they originally were going to use the bigger room for Ollie (now the filming/glamour/guest cot room) they mentioned something about using the larger space in that room so that the baby could play in there while Buddy got to use the upstairs playroom/loft area. (And presumably the rest of the house, because Buddy has toys strewn across every room in that house).

I think it kind of snowballed here into them being locked apart from each other and never mingled together.

Reactions: 15
Just to go slightly OT, but does anyone remember the feud Tim & Jenn had with a channel called Theme Park Brews? The main guy in the channel "Morty" kind of had a handlebar moustache and had a logo very similar to the Trackers, minus the dead dogs. IIRC, Tim & Jenn turned the Stans after him hard for trying to steal viewers by confusing them. I think "Morty" then backed down and claimed 'family issues' and put his channel on hiatus.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Just copying my comment from the end of the previous thread…

When did they say they were going to keep the kids separate? All I remember hearing was some nonsense that they were going to keep the baby toys in the baby’s room. What they need to do is the reverse, keep the choking-hazard toys in a separate space.
They did say that about the baby toys…which seems weird. They also installed a gate at the top of their stairs, claiming that they’ve always had it and just never needed it with J$. There are a bunch of his toys on the landing at the top of the stairs. So they probably think they’re going to be able to seclude him up there. Also weird.

The sad thing is most of us started as fans.
True. Tim & Jenn have alienated far more than just friends and family with their behavior:
  • They (Jenn as the person responding to comments) have attacked fans in the comments below the videos.
  • Blocked many actual fans from ever having their comments read.
  • They urged stans to attack a child who was a fan just trying to show support.
  • They exposed their neighbors' private issues.
  • Put companies like Disney and Universal in undesirable situations by keeping content that was not suitable for children in their catalogue (some is still there),
  • as well as acting like over-privileged jerks to the team and cast members at these parks.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
J$ did throw a doll into $liver's crib (before he was born) so perhaps separation is a good thing?
I'm glad you mentioned this, I remember that too and hated that they included it in the vlog. I think there was another moment where Jenn said something about how hard it was to feed the doll - I think she also showed J how to force the bottle into its mouth or whatever the problem was? At first I thought the doll was kind of a smart idea - use something tangible to teach him how to act with a new baby - but after those moments I've just felt uneasy whenever they've talked about how excited J is for the baby.

I know we don't REALLY see every second of their lives (even though it feels like we do) but it's hard to imagine that they made any progress with preparing him if we didn't see anything other than those few moments with the doll. It's like when they try telling us, "Oh, J said [some ridiculously complex thought] and we had a lengthy discussion about it" and then all we ever hear him say when he's on-camera is almost impossible to decipher, for us AND for Tim and Jenn.

Reactions: 17
If Tim did get a pass to whatever is going on and it is media he will make sure to show that. If it’s not media he will try to hide it

If Tim did get a pass to whatever is going on and it is media he will make sure to show that. If it’s not media he will try to hide it
I also think he would've spammed pictures on his socials or the stans would've. I'm guessing he didn't go and is still holed in Ft. Pampers.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I noticed that ordinary adventures has stories of the chocolate Easter eggs and I know that’s a huge thing. Surely Tim would’ve at least left the house to show that because that’s always a pretty decent view every year the Easter eggs and the gingerbread creations are always something that people want to see. I’m sure she can spare Tim for a couple of hours if they really have a nanny

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Maybe Tim will be a decent human for once and not go to an event for a ride he has ridden several times already. A ride that will be at Disney World the next 50+ years most likely. Surely whatever media rep he might have at Disney would understand him skipping this one given that he is taking time off with a newborn child at home.

But if he is there someone will take a pic with him doing that goofy open mouth thumbs up pose and someone here will find it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I would be surprised if Dim didn't go to MK or Grand Floridian, he enjoys hanging out with his male vlogging "friends" especially if J4dinners isn't slowing him down. He can slip out for a few hours while they're all napping

Reactions: 7
Maybe Tim will be a decent human for once and not go to an event for a ride he has ridden several times already. A ride that will be at Disney World the next 50+ years most likely. Surely whatever media rep he might have at Disney would understand him skipping this one given that he is taking time off with a newborn child at home.

But if he is there someone will take a pic with him doing that goofy open mouth thumbs up pose and someone here will find it.
This event is not just about the ride. It's the preview of Happily Ever After. Doesn't everyone remember that Tim is the biggest HEA fan in the entire universe? 😂 (I don't think he is, but he made a big fat giant deal about it coming back) It seems like Enchantment is at 8:30pm tonight. The park closes at 9pm and then at some point after that they will preview HEA for media. If there is a chance in the world of him getting into that event, he will be there. Everyone in the house should be asleep at that hour. He wouldn't miss it for the world.

I'll add, my children make fun of me. I absolutely hated HEA. I am a tried and true Wishes fan. Wishes was a huge part of my Disney Fairy Tale Wedding. But when HEA left and the monstrosity Enchantment took its place, I fell in love with HEA. I will be there on 4/3 for its return. I hope Tim is standing right next to me so I can duck up his video some how.

Reactions: 13
4) Are crappy to Cast Members (especially when Gin's drunk)
5) Didn't tip their servers at #hosted very expensive dinners such as Bull and Bear and WBG
6) Are on a vlog that is still up and being monetized fat shaming, tipping people on how rip off Universal while using the electric scooters an actual disabled person might need
7) Monetize their minor children and are a family channel that skirts the rules by pretending to be a travel channel

#homemovies
8) Lied about his Covid status when Dim went to a charity event for children with life-threatening illnesses before finishing the waiting period #anythingforviews

Reactions: 31
I don't really think there's a way that they keep the two of them apart. They've pretty much catered a fanbase of people who'll want to see the kids as much as possible. They've already tried the "we're not going to do X" stuff with J$ and that lasted a very short time because they realized they could monetize everything. At this point, they're going to be desperate for anything.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.