The Tim Tracker #123 You gotta keep ‘em separated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
6-10 HOURS A DAY TO EDIT ONE VLOG?!?!

OMG I just bust out laughing at that. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Thanks for the finding that one. I need a good laugh today! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Well, yes... that's how long it takes when one is constantly deleting chat comments, watching television shows and running to the fridge for more food.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Love that she wasn't even tagged in the post.... Just spending all her quality family time perusing Twitter looking for attention.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm sorry, Does anyone else see anything off in that picture of Jackson? He just looks off to me( I don't mean that's in a bad or mean way) he just looks off
He looks tired. I'm willing to bet he has allergies that will impact him by age 5. (I looked like that as a kid too, asthma allergies kicked in hard at 6, but I recall feeling awful and no one knew why long before that).

Reactions: 10
in those 2 pictures, j$'s hands don't look very relaxed (clawed rt hand then lft hand in fist).

• Sad
Reactions: 13
If Dejennerate called Jackson a “big boy” at a 9 lbs. 8 oz. birth weight.
What will she refer to D’Oliver as??
He has got to be in the 12 - 14 lb. range.
😂😆😂 didn’t they pack newborn items in DJ’s hospital bag?

To my knowledge they have not revealed D’Oliver’s birth height and weight. (not that it is a mandatory requirement on their part)
But inquiring minds want to know.
Eventually the details will slip out on a LIVE.

Reactions: 15
Love that she wasn't even tagged in the post.... Just spending all her quality family time perusing Twitter looking for attention.
I think this is how she blocks so many people. I’ve never commented to Tim directly or to her but I did call out that mall for posting Tim saying this was not something for them to brag about, I didn’t include Tim in the reply but before this, I was not blocked by Jenn and now I am. Surprisingly, I am not blocked by Tim.
So yes, she spends a lot of time going through peoples posts looking for people to block.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I think this is how she blocks so many people. I’ve never commented to Tim directly or to her but I did call out that mall for posting Tim saying this was not something for them to brag about, I didn’t include Tim in the reply but before this, I was not blocked by Jenn and now I am. Surprisingly, I am not blocked by Tim.
So yes, she spends a lot of time going through peoples posts looking for people to block.
How she manages to do all that on top of editing vlogs 12 hours a day, cooking for her family, nursing baby $Oliver, and teaching J$ how to speak French is beyond me! She truly is the MVP of moms everywhere!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I typically harbor a lot of resentment for people who are 1) pathological liars 2) crappy parents to their children and 3) have been outwardly racist and homophobic soooooo 🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️
And the resentment grows everyday with the hypocritical wearing of the “rainbow” backpack, the gender nuetral way of dressing J$ and
It's still juvenile.

She was juvenile then, she's juvenile now.

She LOVES attention...she LOVES the drama. And she LOVED being a witch on Twitter. And she loved that a bunch of stans would immediately agree with her (without knowing the full, true story) about how Wayfair wronged her...how Old Navy wronged her... Oh, and I recall the one about the appliance repairman who was sexually harassing her too, I think, for offhandedly calling her sweetie, honey, or something like that. :rolleyes: Fellow old timers may recall that one better than me ATM.
How Old Navy wronged her…hahaha or did Old Navy figure out she wore everything and then tried to return it …just like Fort Wilderness Camping trip when they bought the tablecloth, ATE OFF OF IT..and then had the absolute gaul to RETURN IT! They are total trash scammers, liars, lowest of scumbuckets!

Reactions: 17
Jenn is not even awake for more than 8 hours a day....let alone "editing" for every waking moment.

Plus if she does spend 6-10+ hours a day editing and that's the output.....how can you be praising her?

Also, why is the only non-hospital photo of the next kid to exploit in the replies to a TOTALLY unrelated Dim tweet? They are just such confusing human beings.

Reactions: 23
That baby looks like he’s 6 months old already 😳 Almost 2 weeks without a new video. However will they pay for all of their cruises and staycations?!?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I’m guessing their trying to troll this forum by keeping everyone guessing when they’ll be back. Jokes on you Tim and Jenn, you are the ones throwing money down the toilet

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That baby looks like he’s 6 months old already 😳 Almost 2 weeks without a new video. However will they pay for all of their cruises and staycations?!?
I’m guessing their trying to troll this forum by keeping everyone guessing when they’ll be back. Jokes on you Tim and Jenn, you are the ones throwing money down the toilet
Someone on the stan group had the crazy idea to post asking when a new vlog is expected and holy tit they came at her with torches and pitchforks! They had a NICU baby!!!!!!!!!! How dare you!!!!!!!!! They should take 3 months off for them to bond as a family!!!!!

Meanwhile, there's another post where everyone is saying who they are watching while the Trackers are on the break. They basically put themselves out of business by not prepping for this. They only had 9 months notice. I mean seriously, other than watching to see the NICU baby reveal, how can anyone go back to them for their muckbang theme park content after watching the other content out there?

***Disclaimer: I am not trying to lessen $livers complications whatever they may be. I just know that a 1-2 day NICU stay is going to amount to Jenn being the attention bleep that she is. Open up your wallet stans, they're going to need extra super stickers for all the troubles they've had.

Reactions: 26
Out of curiousity I took a look at how long they took off after Buddy was born and it seems that they didn't post between Nov28th and Dec 14th. I guess they were unprepared then too.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone on the stan group had the crazy idea to post asking when a new vlog is expected and holy tit they came at her with torches and pitchforks! They had a NICU baby!!!!!!!!!! How dare you!!!!!!!!! They should take 3 months off for them to bond as a family!!!!!

Meanwhile, there's another post where everyone is saying who they are watching while the Trackers are on the break. They basically put themselves out of business by not prepping for this. They only had 9 months notice. I mean seriously, other than watching to see the NICU baby reveal, how can anyone go back to them for their muckbang theme park content after watching the other content out there?

***Disclaimer: I am not trying to lessen $livers complications whatever they may be. I just know that a 1-2 day NICU stay is going to amount to Jenn being the attention bleep that she is. Open up your wallet stans, they're going to need extra super stickers for all the troubles they've had.
Tim literally said at the start of this year he wanted to do every ride/show at the parks (which is laughable because some people manage that in two weeks) He could have easily kept doing his daily vlogs and just recorded the rides/shows and mash them together later.

For example: Once a week go and do one section of the park. One video doing Tomorrowland, another doing adventure land. The best part is that they didn't even have to do it in one day, they could have done it over the span of 9 months and edit them together. But these idiots couldn't even set anything up like that because it would require an ounce of thought.

I couldn't imagine becoming pregnant and just leaving my work high and dry, yes people take time off with babies (I am in Canada so we get one year or 18 months of leave paid at a percentage of your pay) but no woman I know just leaves without having to train someone for the job or organizing her butt off to make sure the workplace is happy with you and welcomes you back at the end. That is what I don't get - yes of course they deserve time to themselves - but they should have had other videos ready in the meantime. The Youtube algorithm does not take well to breaks.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.