The Tim Tracker #123 You gotta keep ‘em separated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s guess what the birth vlog will be titled. My guess is something like “Dangerous birth story! Oliver’s NICU stay and what we ate in the hospital” with a thumbnail of Tim eating a hot dog and Jen fake crying for sympathy.
Dear God... I can somehow see them putting both "NICU" and "Extravaganza" in the title...

Or, another guess:

A Very Tracker Birth Story | Concierge Birthing Suite Tour | Was it worth it? |

🥴

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Tim Tracker #124: Our hospital staycation; I’m a NiCU
Mom now

(because who cares about Oli$, it’s all about her)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Live from magic kingdom. Tonight there is the d23 Tron in tomorrow land and there is also fireworks media preview for happily ever after. I met PMM, super friendly guy. He was filming my wife meet Cinderella. Saw Jojo? On Haunted Mansion the cast members all seemed to fan over him. Super loud and obnoxious.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
TT 124: A Baby Story: Our Scary Experience, Brothers Bond, My Tummy Still Hurts!

The Description will probably be like this: So sorry we've been gone so long, guyzz. It's been crazy. In today's video we finally have Oliver. Tim and I eat some fun snacks in L&D and I finally feel how it feels when your water breaks! We then give birth and Tim brings me that sandwich from Portillo's I wanted so much with a cake shake!!! Then Buddy meets Oliver it was so cute. Finally, we had some issues with the NICU. But everything is okay I'm on my way to recovery! Stay tune for another vid tomorrow, thanks for being so patient!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
OT but I was surprised that this came up in my newsfeed. Maybe this will be another step in them getting rid of the influencers. He won’t name names, but later on in the article they show a pic of BLAB.
D6CD6F3F-6D4E-4EE9-B4A0-10897A501142.jpeg
A40E28CA-C507-43E5-960B-189B778CA714.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Yeah, there are video clips from a few random Disneyland live streams that show the alleged incident with BLAB and Justin. 👀🤦‍♀️
Looks like the vloggers are every bit as crazy as their stans. I used to be a fan too. Loved to see a bit of park life from here in the U.K. when we couldn’t go ourselves. What stopped us watching was the gluttony. We used to ffwd through the eating but then we were ffwding through virtually the whole video. They’ve lost the plot sadly.

Reactions: 24
OT but I was surprised that this came up in my newsfeed. Maybe this will be another step in them getting rid of the influencers. He won’t name names, but later on in the article they show a pic of BLAB.
View attachment 2029375View attachment 2029376
The BLAB thread re: this incident and the comments on the InsideTheMagic article are comedy gold. BLAB claims they're coming to WDW for Tron's opening, good luck to anyone in the park that week with the ridiculous amount of vloggers that will be there

• Heart
Reactions: 20
A Limerick

"So I'm half way to eighty today
My, how time slips away
It's very true
That I'm feeling 'blue'
But Tattle helps keep it 'at bay'"😊

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The BLAB thread re: this incident and the comments on the InsideTheMagic article are comedy gold. BLAB claims they're coming to WDW for Tron's opening, good luck to anyone in the park that week with the ridiculous amount of vloggers that will be there
My brother was there for the opening of Toy Story Land, they went to MK instead and everything was a walk on most of the day.

I’ve taken that same mentality for our next trip. We’re not going to Hollywood Studios on May 4 or 5th, we’re big Star Wars fans, but won’t deal with the vloggers. Nor are we going to Epcot on May 5th or 6th (Cinco de Mayo and King Charles Coronation).

Reactions: 14
A Limerick

"So I'm half way to eighty today
My, how time slips away
It's very true
That I'm feeling 'blue'
But Tattle helps keep it 'at bay'"😊

“I am sorry to hear, Smiling Jill (Bill?)

That your birthday’s no longer a thrill,

All your friends think you’re great,

You should still celebrate –

You’re not old, you’re just over the hill.”

Happy Birthday!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
View attachment 2029375View attachment 2029376
Word is that old man river Spencer got a little over served (shocker!!!) and the liquid courage, plus his blob of a loudmouth girlfriend, gave his tiny balls enough umph to go "confront" Justin.... all these vloggers are primadonnas

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Word is that old man river Spencer got a little over served (shocker!!!) and the liquid courage, plus his blob of a loudmouth girlfriend, gave his tiny balls enough umph to go "confront" Justin.... all these vloggers are primadonnas
Deliverance drunk had to be quite a sight

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Live from magic kingdom. Tonight there is the d23 Tron in tomorrow land and there is also fireworks media preview for happily ever after. I met PMM, super friendly guy. He was filming my wife meet Cinderella. Saw Jojo? On Haunted Mansion the cast members all seemed to fan over him. Super loud and obnoxious.
I guess because JoJo and KP used to be the most recent CM‘s to start YT channels, the other CM‘s still remember them and fan over them. When in reality the CM’s should shun the because those 2 saw the easy money of YT and quit their positions at WDW for the easy money. Why did they even bother to go to college and pursue degrees??
#homemovies

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.