The Tim Tracker #123 You gotta keep ‘em separated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought they were taking longer break. Must have panicked that their views were going down.

Reactions: 16
Thinking about the the birth timeline a little more and it does seem off. (like most things about the Bojos) I still cannot believe she was wincing in pain with contractions for 45 minutes and Tim slept through all of them. Maybe he was sleeping in the filming room? Maybe he got so pissed at her for the pee/water breaking incident that she became afraid to tell him about this??

Tim apparently woke up at 5:38 and he starts filming around 6 with his hair done and with no signs of bed head. Priorities, I guess.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
What is the story with Jen not being able to go on a roller coaster for months? I had two c-sections and was cleared for anything by 6 weeks. Even the GD theory doesn't make sense. Plenty of diabetics ride roller coasters. If she ends up with type 2 post pregnancy, they will put her on meds or insulin because diet doesn't seem to be her thing. My two family members with diabetes (one controls it with diet only and the other with diet and insulin) lead pretty normal lives and don't have restrictions.
She’s not bright, that’s the issue. She probably didn’t go on a roller coaster for a long time bc 1) the parks closed when J was 3-4 months old until he was 8-ish months. And 2) she probably just didn’t ride any while bringing a baby along before or after the closure. Somehow that translated to her not being allowed to go by the doctor. Among other things, she forgets that her entire life is on YouTube.

Reactions: 23
Was trying to find the newest video they had that did even 500k+ views and it was this Wish one from last year, will bookend with 2 of their other similarly viewed videos:

View attachment 2048100

So we know their views have been declining for awhile now. It will be interesting to see how it goes for the next few months for them. They will get a bump from son2 videos but how much of one and for how long?
During their hiatus I was starting to so some very basic analysis on their views related to the video titles. But I got bored and didn't finish. But I found it interesting how stagnant their views have become. They do get a spike every now and then, like the first Tron video.

I went back about a year and they have only had 14 videos that cracked 300k, and only one in the last 6 months (Tron).

One of their most popular videos in the last year or so was Peppa Pig land and I don't think they have ever gone back. They really are their own #1 saboteurs.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Was trying to find the newest video they had that did even 500k+ views and it was this Wish one from last year, will bookend with 2 of their other similarly viewed videos:

View attachment 2048100

So we know their views have been declining for awhile now. It will be interesting to see how it goes for the next few months for them. They will get a bump from son2 videos but how much of one and for how long?
I think the only people that are going to be tuning in for little Ollie will be hardcore Tracker stans. Casuals should have no reason to want to watch a couple of spoiled, privileged yokels bungle the upbringing of their miracle 3 year old and newborn.

Reactions: 20
If I'm remembering correctly, they lost a lot of fans back when they had J$ because people didn't want to watch baby content. So they're definitely not going to get an uptick in views from $liver content. It's just their weirdo creep stans ugly crying over baby brother videos these days.

Reactions: 30
I think the only people that are going to be tuning in for little Ollie will be hardcore Tracker stans. Casuals should have no reason to want to watch a couple of spoiled, privileged yokels bungle the upbringing of their miracle 3 year old and newborn.
I agree, it's only the hardcore stans they have watching now, anyone interested in parks aren't going to be interested in a brat an baby, anyone interested in family vlogs will get fed up with the mukbang an bitching about parks/hotels etc

The channel is a mess of what they want to do, it isn't focused primarily on travel, the parks, or family, they also can't give any good information, so really what new viewers are going to be interested in sticking around? When it's just a mess

I can see it slowly declining more an more, we are saying that last year they had a few that cracked 300k, next year it will be a few that crack 200k, give it a few short years an they will be lucky to get over 100k that hasn't been bought

Reactions: 13
I think their typical home vlogs have been averaging around 100K views and their lives are around 75K. I assume the only people interested in those are the Stans. And it just blows my mind that there are around 75-100k if them that still regularly watch anything and everything these fools put out.

Of course, there is always the possibility of purchased views, but we will never know that for sure. Unless Lean ever gets her tell-all published.

Reactions: 13
Oh Tim, Tim, Tim. You should have used that time off to learn how to read. They didn't say it would be the first Corkcicle "storefront". They said it would be the first Corkcicle "retail location" and that location is a kiosk over near Paddlefish, most likely. Definitely not the cigar place. Every website covered this. Reading is key in your line of work, Timbo. From the Disney Parks Blog:

Screen Shot 2023-03-22 at 4.43.43 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27

My guess about the criticism is that Tim thinks he’s smarter than everyone and thinks he knows better. He’s such a control freak. We’re over here screaming at him that his channel and entire life is on fire, and he’s just like, “No it’s not,” while he holds a flame thrower to everything. He seems like the type that if you tell him he’s doing something wrong he will keep doing it to prove you wrong. Even if it means sweeping it under the rug and lying about it later on down the road like nothing ever happened.
Well, at least in this they're efficient.
fire-kill.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh Tim, Tim, Tim. You should have used that time off to learn how to read. They didn't say it would be the first Corkcicle "storefront". They said it would be the first Corkcicle "retail location" and that location is a kiosk over near Paddlefish, most likely. Definitely not the cigar place. Every website covered this. Reading is key in your line of work, Timbo. From the Disney Parks Blog:
Yeah, 100%.

It was even on local news here (if these two "adults" would actually watch the news from time to time). Clearly stated it was going to be a kiosk. And I subscribe to various Orlando-specific websites / blogs / etc. just to stay "in the know" in my hometown and it was covered there too.

Not to mention DFB, and other WDW-specific sites.

Reactions: 15
Seriously show me a place that can get food looking EXACTLY like the advertisement 😂 have you seen some places? There's no way they are gonna get food looking like a picture where the food was probably made with clay, painted an then photoshopped 😂

He'd lose his fking mind if he went to a McDonald's an expected the burgers to look like the photos
Sometimes it isn't even food. I'd love to see these knobs work a shift in a busy place and see how good they get things looking.

Reactions: 11
I don't know. I was watching a video on FB about a year ago about a man (who was maybe 27ish) "reminiscing" about growing up as a son of a police officer. Anyway, when I looked the comments about 90% of the comments were saying that he was abused. The dude was smiling thinking what he was saying was normal parent behavior. One of the things he was saying his dad did was count the coke cans every day in the fridge as he was only allowed one can of coke a day. One day his dad found two cans missing. So the kid said his friend was over (which was not true) vs. saying he drank 2 cokes that day. The kid said he was grounded for two weeks. I get that lying is bad. But to ground a kid for two weeks over an extra coke is excessive.

Point for long winded story is that Jackson and Oliver might be that "kid" at 27ish thinking what their parents did was normal. BUT, I hope they realize if/when they go to school (vs. home school) that talking to other kids and seeing how they are raised, they might realize at 12/13/17 years old their parents suck.
This is how my husband grew up but he at least recognizes that what went on in that house was abuse.

When I had my babies (many moons ago) the process for getting an epidural involved sitting on the edge of the bed and bending forward so they could put the needle in. That ain’t gonna happen if you’re crowning. 🙄
That's how mine went in 11 years ago.

TTT 124: and now it's time to monetize our baby's NICU stay!

Reactions: 18
Sometimes it isn't even food. I'd love to see these knobs work a shift in a busy place and see how good they get things looking.
Exactly, could you imagine how much they would witch if they had to get 100 burgers out in a hour, am sure it all tastes the same anyway

Reactions: 8
Dim, I promise you're not as cool as you think you are when you say "flavor palette".

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Still catching up…

Good sleuthing on the “library” book. That was definitely a nurse’s aide or someone who was tasked with babysitting that poor kid.

They can’t stop lying.

Reactions: 23
Someone posted about him being at DS & then people in the Facebook group posted about him being at Universal on the same day. So he must be pulling double duty.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.