The Tim Tracker #123 You gotta keep ‘em separated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just rewatched the glucose test part. Jenn is discharged at this point and they are in the NICU with $liver having the little mask on. Jenn says--They are going to feed him, I've been pumping and they have to do a glucose test. I'm interpreting that as $liver needs the glucose test. But that would also be consistent with Jenn having GD, because I'm not sure that they test the baby's blood sugar in ordinary circumstances.
My son was a tiny bit underweight, by just a few ounces, when he was born 2 weeks early. He didn’t need the NICU, but he had his glucose tested for 24 hours as precaution. I’m assuming bc Anotherson was so big they needed to check it as well.

Reactions: 9
OMG. They are talking about Tim & DJ on The Rookie’s latest episode!
(In the Bojo’s dreams!)

F6A11A1B-AC32-4AFC-A69E-41E9858B8D2D.jpeg

23D1ED06-B54D-4462-9001-1DE72305C573.jpeg
(Sorry. The screenshot didn’t capture the scene/characters for some reason. (Maybe copyright) 🤷🏻‍♀️)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was given an epidural with the birth of my last child, and like it was mentioned already in this thread, I was sitting on a table and my legs were hung over the edge as I leaned forward for the needle to be stuck in my back. This lying sack of a B* is just looking for the sympathy vote here. She only cares about herself and not an ounce about $liver. So so sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You are comparing 20 hours of views to 3+ years of views. Checking on Oliver video in a month or two would be a more reasonable comparison. It is good to document though as we can't see the views for a specific video over time. The Trackers sure can though.
Oh, I was just documenting it.
With plans to go back at a later time.

Also, to show Jackson that he will be the #1 dog for his birth video.
As D’Oliver’s views will never come close to Big Brother’s.

Reactions: 10
Why Tim need to spend the night in the hospital? He should have been home with Jackson. Jenn could have sent the baby to the nursey if it was to much for her.
He wanted to have meals prepared for him to video, enjoy & review?

• Haha
What is the story with Jen not being able to go on a roller coaster for months? I had two c-sections and was cleared for anything by 6 weeks. Even the GD theory doesn't make sense. Plenty of diabetics ride roller coasters. If she ends up with type 2 post pregnancy, they will put her on meds or insulin because diet doesn't seem to be her thing. My two family members with diabetes (one controls it with diet only and the other with diet and insulin) lead pretty normal lives and don't have restrictions.

Reactions: 15
I tried to watch it, you guyyyyyzzzzz. I got 2 1/2 minutes in and tapped out. Can't take their faces.

It was seriously not "Our Labor & Birth Story," it was THE JENN SHOW featuring Tim with special appearances by two miracle children* :rolleyes:

*who they will ditch ASAP to go on a date to Disney Springs

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I think the issue is, he's been known to punch out an they have laughed it off an not mentioned it or told him to be more gentle, so then to suddenly say he needs to be more gentle to me sounds like he's being quite aggressive to the baby and they can't ignore it, but rather than teach him anything I feel they are probably just telling him to be gentle which unless you show a child what gentle is then they won't understand it

I know all kids get criticised from parents at times an are fine but I really doubt J is going to be fine, this is a kid that's been the centre of a cameras attention for 3 years, has absolutely no social skills especially with other kids, was given a doll that he threw about which was also used as his "lesson" with what was coming, an now is probably starting to get frustrated that this new baby is taking all his attention away, telling him to be gentle isn't going to do anything when the kid doesn't understand what's going on an has been allowed to hit an punch whenever he wants an has gotten laughs from it
I think we are essentially saying the same thing. I agree with the aggression. I’ve making comments about Tim saying J “tapped” Jenns belly when it’s clearly not the case. I think NOW Jenn is realizing oh we have to get this under control, whereas Tim is still trying to downplay the behavior with his little “taps” and J is going to start hitting harder and more aggressively and Tim will still be saying it was just a “tap”

he’s said that waaaaay too many times for my comfort. They are going to have to teach him, but Tim is going to have to accept the fact the kids behavior needs to be adjusted, and it’s up to them to do it.

Reactions: 16
I tried to watch it, you guyyyyyzzzzz. I got 2 1/2 minutes in and tapped out. Can't take their faces.

It was seriously not "Our Labor & Birth Story," it was THE JENN SHOW featuring Tim with special appearances by two miracle children* :rolleyes:

*who they will ditch ASAP to go on a date to Disney Springs
I was going to say who bets the next home vlog we get is Parents Day Out: Guyzz today we finally relax and enjoy a 30K dinner at Disney Springs! Oliver would've loved it but he needed to nap and so would What's His Face....

Honestly though, I'll be surprised if they update today since they blew all their baby content in two vlogs.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
What I can't get over is how when they took Flipper for the testing. Useless had the same look on her face when she goes somewhere without Jackpot. Yet they will bring prop3 into the mix hoping to film bippity boppity.

I think it is super suspicious that they haven’t said the weight or the length. They LOVE talking about how tall Jackson is. I think the baby was huge (macrosomia) and his issues might stem from that.

Gestational diabetes can develop at any stage, even after the test. It’s possible she had GD and that contributed. Which might be why they aren’t saying the weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I honestly hope she won't have another, but if she does I can see it happening very very quickly, she's getting older, it's more likely problems will happen, she's definitely fatter an will never loose it, she isn't going to wait another 3 years

Good luck explaining a 3rd "miracle" so quickly, more an more stans are already picking up on the BS, this will just push more to see the BS they spew out

If she does have a 3rd though I honestly hope it's another boy, would love to see how she copes with 3 boys when it's going be a nightmare for her the now with 2 boys especially if they grow up fighting, I hope she never gets a girl, a girl would instantly have those boys abandoned by her

Reactions: 14
I checked the internet wayback machine. They saved a snapshot of the site from March 8, 2020, so just about 3 months from the original post date (December 14, 2019).

View attachment 2047473

So it'll be worth checking back in 3 months to see how the vlogs compare.
@quietcandy.
In trying to screenshot your comments for a future post I was unable to edit your name in for the credit.

Please accept my apologies in advance if I post it and can’t remember your name to give you full credit.
I may refer to you as “another tattler posted”

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Disney springs eating
Dim eats another burger and immediately complains it doesn't look like the picture of the advertisement.

Then he complains that it was too expensive, which is just rich coming from this asshole.
---
Dim's face when he attempts to say or do anything that might be slightly critical of Ginn as he awaits her reaction

1679513790941.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’ve liked a lot of the posts on this thread but I can’t bring myself to watch the birth video as I never liked Jenn at the best of times.

Reactions: 24
Dim eats another burger and immediately complains it doesn't look like the picture of the advertisement.
Seriously show me a place that can get food looking EXACTLY like the advertisement 😂 have you seen some places? There's no way they are gonna get food looking like a picture where the food was probably made with clay, painted an then photoshopped 😂

He'd lose his fking mind if he went to a McDonald's an expected the burgers to look like the photos

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Was trying to find the newest video they had that did even 500k+ views and it was this Wish one from last year, will bookend with 2 of their other similarly viewed videos:

1679515315232.png

So we know their views have been declining for awhile now. It will be interesting to see how it goes for the next few months for them. They will get a bump from son2 videos but how much of one and for how long?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.