The Tim Tracker #123 You gotta keep ‘em separated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I'm remembering correctly, they lost a lot of fans back when they had J$ because people didn't want to watch baby content. So they're definitely not going to get an uptick in views from $liver content. It's just their weirdo creep stans ugly crying over baby brother videos these days.
Jackanory was the catalyst for many on here after so many claims that he'd never be featured on the channel. Interested to see how that's reflected with Oliver Grift.

Reactions: 13
Literally CBA to watch their videos since they 'returned'. Did I miss anything remotely interesting?

Reactions: 4
Someone posted about him being at DS & then people in the Facebook group posted about him being at Universal on the same day. So he must be pulling double duty.
Trying to get videos recorded to get the algorithm back on the side of the “channel.” Hopefully it takes Dumpster a while to edit these and get them posted. So bets on when that will be weekend, next week, Memorial Day??
#homemovies

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Screenshot 2023-03-22 5.54.08 PM.png

So are these people on Redbubble making Tim Tracker merchandise of their own to sell? How does that work? Maybe because they look nothing like the Trackers, they can get away with it? But some of the sellers are selling actual photos of Tim and Jenn on products. Curiously, the TimTracker website store doesn't appear to sell anything anymore. But their myspreadshop store does (some of it seems to be dangerously close to violating copyrights of Disney, Universal, and other companies).

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
View attachment 2048436

So are these people on Redbubble making Tim Tracker merchandise of their own to sell? How does that work? Maybe because they look nothing like the Trackers, they can get away with it? But some of the sellers are selling actual photos of Tim and Jenn on products. Curiously, the TimTracker website store doesn't appear to sell anything anymore. But their myspreadshop store does (some of it seems to be dangerously close to violating copyrights of Disney, Universal, and other companies).
Is that like the Wish version of the Trackers? Wait, usually the Wish versions look crappy and this version looks better than the real thing so...

Well, I guess we were right about Disney Spring but we were minus DJ which I was actually thankful for even though that was boring as hell. Looks like there was some Tattle shade thrown in there (hi Dim....you still look terrible with your Alt Right Haircut and beard trim by the way). That burger looked nasty ass. I really don't know how their stomachs handle all that tit. I don't even want to think about the calorie count for that little gem.

And you know that they've lost some views when thirteen bucks for a burger for himself is 'spensive. For What's His Face that's expected hand him an uncrustable, but for Dimmy heaven forbid.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I truly believe they are deliberately not telling us the weight and length or even just the weight tbh. I think he was a whopper and Jen would’ve made a point of saying this if thinks had gone smoothly because she would be seen as a hero to the stans for squeezing it out.

more likely he was huge due to Ginsover Eating and GD, they can’t go public with the weight as people may Then cotton on.

he def looked larger than j$. And he seems to have jens new nose (her nose spread massively when she started gaining weight and this baby has the same)

Reactions: 21
I bet Tim gets some kind of euphoric sensation every time Oliver sleeps. He’s probably creepily starring at him watching him sleep thinking “you’re already such a great sleeper buddy, I can’t wait to sleep train you”

Who am I kidding he’s probably reading to sad keep train him now

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think she was induced and it went much faster than they expected. I think they thought they could all go to the hospital and have plenty of time for the babysitter to scoop J$ but d’Oliver was ready to be out.

I say this because I was induced. They put the IV in at 10:30 am and said labor should come on slowly, don’t expect much in the way of contractions until mid to late afternoon. Yeah my girl was having none of that. She was in my arms by 1:00 pm. I nearly missed my epidural but the amazing anesthesiologist, who at several points I professed my love to😂 came sprinting into the room, rolled me on my side, and got me numb just in the nick of time. My husband was completely traumatized 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I bet Tim gets some kind of euphoric sensation every time Oliver sleeps. He’s probably creepily starring at him watching him sleep thinking “you’re already such a great sleeper buddy, I can’t wait to sleep train you”

Who am I kidding he’s probably reading to sad keep train him now
Sorry y’all, I swear this forum has a mind of its own, and I couldn’t go back to edit it

staring**
Who am I kidding, he’s probably already sleep training him***

Reactions: 11
Just to drive home the lie, all the local libraries don’t open until 10am.
6757CC9C-7DB8-4B3F-9C3F-D9C1C3A8A8FB.jpeg

Reactions: 21
When Jen said library, I just figured they meant like a little bookstore or something that was probably in the hospital.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Something else I thought was strange in yesterday’s video was before they knew Oliver was going to have to go to the NICU, they were talking about how they could tell Oliver was trying to cough something out, and while they are saying that, Jenn has him laying flat on his back and she kept sticking her finger in his mouth a little bit. Wouldn‘t you hold him up and pat his back, similar to burping, to help him get it out? Parents, am I wrong on this? Also later in the NICU, Jenn panicked a little because his pacifier had fallen out. Let him breathe! She‘s already worried about starting the mandatory 24 hours pacifier use so he can’t cry or make any noise.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I think she was induced and it went much faster than they expected. I think they thought they could all go to the hospital and have plenty of time for the babysitter to scoop J$ but d’Oliver was ready to be out.

I say this because I was induced. They put the IV in at 10:30 am and said labor should come on slowly, don’t expect much in the way of contractions until mid to late afternoon. Yeah my girl was having none of that. She was in my arms by 1:00 pm. I nearly missed my epidural but the amazing anesthesiologist, who at several points I professed my love to😂 came sprinting into the room, rolled me on my side, and got me numb just in the nick of time. My husband was completely traumatized 🤣
I sort of suspect the actual last home slog was filmed on Saturday rather than Sunday and they staged the whole going to the hospital thing in the AM. Maybe they really didn't want to film the whole thing, and I don't blame them. Saying the Prop was there added drama for an otherwise dull story. I really don't think we'll know the whole story of Oliver's birth. It will likely trickle out in the next year or so since they are bad keeping their lies straight.
Something else I thought was strange in yesterday’s video was before they knew Oliver was going to have to go to the NICU, they were talking about how they could tell Oliver was trying to cough something out, and while they are saying that, Jenn has him laying flat on his back and she kept sticking her finger in his mouth a little bit. Wouldn‘t you hold him up and pat his back, similar to burping, to help him get it out? Parents, am I wrong on this? Also later in the NICU, Jenn panicked a little because his pacifier had fallen out. Let him breathe! She‘s already worried about starting the mandatory 24 hours pacifier use so he can’t cry or make any noise.
I was also wondering about this as well. And she also mentioned she had to watch some videos before they were discharged. Is this normal?

Reactions: 15
I would be holding my child anyway, bc I never wanted to put him down. The instinct is to pat, but the baby safety course we took said sometimes that motion could actually make it worse. There’s a specific angle for choking, but he couldn’t have been choking on any foreign objects. I would’ve def called for a nurse and expressed my concern.

I haven’t watched the vid, but did Dr. Dim give his diagnosis?

Reactions: 18
I sort of suspect the actual last home slog was filmed on Saturday rather than Sunday and they staged the whole going to the hospital thing in the AM.
That’s why I asked earlier if this is a time on her hospital band. If that’s checkin time then things didn’t go quite as they said, but I don’t know.

I could see the waking up Buddy being filmed late at night instead of early morning, though. Dark is dark.
304B892F-207C-49EC-9BF0-AA3171132E4C.jpeg

Reactions: 10
It's a sad sad situation when you don't have a single soul in the world to watch your child while you go into hospital for the birth of your second child.

They, although I believe she was the driving force behind it have alienated their families, friends and even neighbours, not an absolute fuckin soul to call on. Well done 👏 assholes.
Even my psycho parents drove down 9 hours to be here for my birth and they had literally nobody?
---
What is the story with Jen not being able to go on a roller coaster for months? I had two c-sections and was cleared for anything by 6 weeks. Even the GD theory doesn't make sense. Plenty of diabetics ride roller coasters. If she ends up with type 2 post pregnancy, they will put her on meds or insulin because diet doesn't seem to be her thing. My two family members with diabetes (one controls it with diet only and the other with diet and insulin) lead pretty normal lives and don't have restrictions.
If you remember she actually had to go into some sort of surgery or something after she birthed Jackson, something about how she couldn’t stop bleeding or she tore really bad. Correct me if I’m wrong, don’t feel like rewatching

Reactions: 9
Without. He made an escape. Honestly this time I’m gonna give him a pass because we know damn well that he has been the only one taking care of both kids so far.
True but as they say, he made his bed, now lie in it! I give him no quarter.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.