The Tim Tracker #123 You gotta keep ‘em separated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 😂 😂 oh man would you look at that
1679499760633.png

---
You are comparing 20 hours of views to 3+ years of views. Checking on Oliver video in a month or two would be a more reasonable comparison. It is good to document though as we can't see the views for a specific video over time. The Trackers sure can though.
Still though we're pretty much all in agreement that their true sub count is what? 200,000 if they're lucky? This view count over the first 24 hours pretty much confirms it for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I have a high tolerance for pain from what they say. My water broke and they kept asking if I wanted an epidural. I kept saying no bc to me the contractions weren’t that bad. But I made it to 6cm and the nurses were like “mom if you want that epidural, we gotta do it now” because they wouldn’t be able to do it after a certain time. I can’t remember when exactly was the cut off point.

Reactions: 14
You are comparing 20 hours of views to 3+ years of views. Checking on Oliver video in a month or two would be a more reasonable comparison. It is good to document though as we can't see the views for a specific video over time. The Trackers sure can though.
Isn't there a site you can use that shows you what a page looked like at a certain date? It would be better to compare the videos from when the vlog was posted back when it was new

I forget the name of the site but am pretty sure I've seen a YT use it because they were sure another YT had vlogs up that they couldn't find so they used this site to go back to a certain date to see what their page looked like

Reactions: 7
I know everyone speculated about GD but I had a hard time believing it when her eating habits went from bad to worse to unreal. I’m not a nurse, but if you’re glucose wasn’t an issue before birth , then why would it be necessary to test it after? I don’t remember them taking any blood tests from me post partum.
She probably was also not being honest with her doctor about her eating habits either. To me, having to have her glucose checked AFTER delivery is a tell tale sign that she had GD.

She also said she would not be able to ride roller coasters for months and months and months. Someone on Reddit even asked about why she said this in a now deleted comment. Apparently,
Diabetics can see their sugars spike on roller coasters due to the adrenaline rush.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I don’t understand how Jenn admitted Jackson needs to be more gentle is critical and or heartbreaking 🙄😂

yea they are going to need to have a lot of teaching moments with him since they didn’t do it prior to the kid being born, but it isn’t the end of the world.

it’s ok for parents to criticize their kids, (most of us don’t film it) but that boy will be just fine.
I mean, I can’t guarantee he will be fine from the other tit they do, but saying he needs to be more gentle won’t cause issues.

If anything, Tim saying Jackson is fine when he clearly isn’t will cause more issues than trying to get the issue under control.
I can’t deal with this soft ass parenting.
Everything has to be balanced. And please don’t make me stick up for Jenn any more.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Isn't there a site you can use that shows you what a page looked like at a certain date? It would be better to compare the videos from when the vlog was posted back when it was new

I forget the name of the site but am pretty sure I've seen a YT use it because they were sure another YT had vlogs up that they couldn't find so they used this site to go back to a certain date to see what their page looked like
I checked the internet wayback machine. They saved a snapshot of the site from March 8, 2020, so just about 3 months from the original post date (December 14, 2019).

Screenshot 2023-03-22 at 12.04.54 PM.png

So it'll be worth checking back in 3 months to see how the vlogs compare.

• Wow
It's a sad sad situation when you don't have a single soul in the world to watch your child while you go into hospital for the birth of your second child.

They, although I believe she was the driving force behind it have alienated their families, friends and even neighbours, not an absolute fuckin soul to call on. Well done 👏 assholes.

Reactions: 29
The best thing that could happen is their channel suddenly gets deleted to save these kids from looking back at what their childhood was really like an how they were used as money makers, an what their parents truely thought about them
I hope for the opposite and the videos stay up forever, so those boys will always be able to look back and be reminded of what awful parents they had and be motivated to be great people and great parents in spite of their crappy upbringing.

Reactions: 11
I just rewatched the glucose test part. Jenn is discharged at this point and they are in the NICU with $liver having the little mask on. Jenn says--They are going to feed him, I've been pumping and they have to do a glucose test. I'm interpreting that as $liver needs the glucose test. But that would also be consistent with Jenn having GD, because I'm not sure that they test the baby's blood sugar in ordinary circumstances.

Reactions: 21
I don’t understand how Jenn admitted Jackson needs to be more gentle is critical and or heartbreaking 🙄😂

yea they are going to need to have a lot of teaching moments with him since they didn’t do it prior to the kid being born, but it isn’t the end of the world.

it’s ok for parents to criticize their kids, (most of us don’t film it) but that boy will be just fine.
I mean, I can’t guarantee he will be fine from the other tit they do, but saying he needs to be more gentle won’t cause issues.

If anything, Tim saying Jackson is fine when he clearly isn’t will cause more issues than trying to get the issue under control.
I can’t deal with this soft ass parenting.
Everything has to be balanced. And please don’t make me stick up for Jenn any more.
I think the issue is, he's been known to punch out an they have laughed it off an not mentioned it or told him to be more gentle, so then to suddenly say he needs to be more gentle to me sounds like he's being quite aggressive to the baby and they can't ignore it, but rather than teach him anything I feel they are probably just telling him to be gentle which unless you show a child what gentle is then they won't understand it

I know all kids get criticised from parents at times an are fine but I really doubt J is going to be fine, this is a kid that's been the centre of a cameras attention for 3 years, has absolutely no social skills especially with other kids, was given a doll that he threw about which was also used as his "lesson" with what was coming, an now is probably starting to get frustrated that this new baby is taking all his attention away, telling him to be gentle isn't going to do anything when the kid doesn't understand what's going on an has been allowed to hit an punch whenever he wants an has gotten laughs from it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I hope for the opposite and the videos stay up forever, so those boys will always be able to look back and be reminded of what awful parents they had and be motivated to be great people and great parents in spite of their crappy upbringing.

I don't know. I was watching a video on FB about a year ago about a man (who was maybe 27ish) "reminiscing" about growing up as a son of a police officer. Anyway, when I looked the comments about 90% of the comments were saying that he was abused. The dude was smiling thinking what he was saying was normal parent behavior. One of the things he was saying his dad did was count the coke cans every day in the fridge as he was only allowed one can of coke a day. One day his dad found two cans missing. So the kid said his friend was over (which was not true) vs. saying he drank 2 cokes that day. The kid said he was grounded for two weeks. I get that lying is bad. But to ground a kid for two weeks over an extra coke is excessive.

Point for long winded story is that Jackson and Oliver might be that "kid" at 27ish thinking what their parents did was normal. BUT, I hope they realize if/when they go to school (vs. home school) that talking to other kids and seeing how they are raised, they might realize at 12/13/17 years old their parents suck.

Reactions: 12
Jenn having to have a glucose test AFTER delivery means she did indeed have gestational diabetes. Knowing this, the way she ate during her pregnancy was disgusting. No one expects her to eat 100% clean but my goodness, she just did not give a duck.

I know breast milk can take a few days to come in but if she actually drank water instead of iced tea or iced coffee, it would aid with her milk production.
not true, me and my wife do/did. she had gestational diabetes and ate clean the entire time because she knew she was growing a human that she loved and wanted nothing but happiness and healthiness for, and felt that as her parent and the one person who will forever look out for her she had the responsibility to do that. so she did. like a real woman, not a sack of tit like jennifer bojanowski.

Reactions: 16
I just rewatched the glucose test part. Jenn is discharged at this point and they are in the NICU with $liver having the little mask on. Jenn says--They are going to feed him, I've been pumping and they have to do a glucose test. I'm interpreting that as $liver needs the glucose test. But that would also be consistent with Jenn having GD, because I'm not sure that they test the baby's blood sugar in ordinary circumstances.
Thank you. I was wondering about this because the only thing I remembered them saying about a glucose test seemed for the baby. At that point, Jenn was checked out of the hospital from an OB standpoint. The NICU would have been testing baby (not saying she wasn't tested earlier, but 🤷‍♀️).

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
When I had my babies (many moons ago) the process for getting an epidural involved sitting on the edge of the bed and bending forward so they could put the needle in. That ain’t gonna happen if you’re crowning. 🙄

Reactions: 17
not true, me and my wife do/did. she had gestational diabetes and ate clean the entire time because she knew she was growing a human that she loved and wanted nothing but happiness and healthiness for, and felt that as her parent and the one person who will forever look out for her she had the responsibility to do that. so she did. like a real woman, not a sack of tit like jennifer bojanowski.

I was about to say the same. My wife has GD and preenclampsia and because we actually had infertile issues and cared about our child she was strict. So strict that I thought I was going into one of those crash diet programs lol. So yeah we expect gin to be strict

Reactions: 10
I mean it would be good if they could look back an see how crappy their parents have treated them but at the same time I feel like especially now a days, kids will look for anything to hurt others with, an right now anyone who bullys the kids are going to have a field day with getting what they need to make their life's absolutely hell especially if they HAVE to go to school because either moneys dried up or dim an gin can't be bothered with them at home

Imagine being a 12/13 year old which is such a awkward age to be, you're coming into puberty, you're too old for the kid things you enjoyed, too young for the more mature things, hormones are a mess, skin can be a mess, for guys their voices are breaking which can be embarrassing etc an on top of all that you have kids sharing how you shat yourself live, or how you were a good pooper or how your folks were quite happy to leave you sleeping in a van with strangers while they fked off to walk round a beach

Social sites are already the top way to bully kids, it's only going to get worse, god knows what hell awaits these kids when they are teens

• Sad
Reactions: 14
It's a sad sad situation when you don't have a single soul in the world to watch your child while you go into hospital for the birth of your second child.

They, although I believe she was the driving force behind it have alienated their families, friends and even neighbours, not an absolute fuckin soul to call on. Well done 👏 assholes.
It’s really weird considering they live in their hometown.

Reactions: 12
No something isn't adding up by the time you are crowning you are not given an epidural or anything.There is a window.
She is 1000% lying as usual. you have to sit up for an epidural and it takes at least 10 minutes. That is physically impossiible if you are crowning. They are shameful.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.