The Tim Tracker #123 You gotta keep ‘em separated

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also weird how there was no mention of water breaking. If she was 7cm by the time they put in the epidural and gave birth 20min later, wouldn't her water have broken in that time? She gives every other little detail, I'd be surprised if she didn't describe what her water breaking would feel like. My water was broken with my induction so I have no idea when it's supposed to naturally occur, I just would've thought during that whole hour she was writhing in pain with Tim asleep next to her that her water would've broken too 🤷🏽‍♀️
That surprised me too that she didn't offer no detail about her water breaking. Since they just had a whole blog about thinking her water broke and it was really pee. She also, stated she had no idea what her water breaking felt like. So I figured she would want to throw in that detail.
---
YEP! - especially since she made a whole frantic vlog about the never-ending pee a few weeks back. :rolleyes:

The lies just don't make sense at this point. It must be exhausting to live this life of theirs.
Jinxs! ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
That’s why I asked earlier if this is a time on her hospital band. If that’s checkin time then things didn’t go quite as they said, but I don’t know.

I could see the waking up Buddy being filmed late at night instead of early morning, though. Dark is dark.
View attachment 2048812
Here is where the lies fall apart, the medical band looks to have 5:30a as an admitted time.

I'll probably just copy this into a new thread, but the lies in the first few minutes have me questioning everything lol.
Transcript shows:

1:06
contraction started at 4 55 in the morning and they I'll actually show you I was keeping track of them because I
1:12
was I woke up in extreme pain and I
1:18
um was like I think it's happening I think this is it so I took some notes in my notes app I don't know if you can see
1:24
that let me see if I can show you so you can see where they started and how far apart
1:30
they were and for how long I was taking my notes so 455 502 507 514 521 532 538
1:41
is when I was when you woke up yeah you were making enough noises that I was

So they started at 4:55 and she woke him up at 5:38? Yet her hospital band shows she received it at 053? She made it to hospital in 1 minute?

Also transcript from Tim walking down the stairs with Jackson says:

it's uh what is today Monday morning about six o'clock it's happening we're getting
0:05
stuff in the car going to the hospital right now hey bud we're going we're going to go see baby brother
0:11

this pregnancy it happened much faster and it happened in a much more different fashion
0:59
so this morning the what you just saw was six o'clock in the morning but my

What is it? 6 am or the 500 that's on your band?! The 5:30 seems more in line with an induction. Mine started at 6am..
Jinx, the time is too coincidental to be natural, this was her induction time and admittance into the Labor and Delivery. 100% can’t believe a word they spew.
#homemovies

Reactions: 16
I just rewatched the glucose test part. Jenn is discharged at this point and they are in the NICU with $liver having the little mask on. Jenn says--They are going to feed him, I've been pumping and they have to do a glucose test. I'm interpreting that as $liver needs the glucose test. But that would also be consistent with Jenn having GD, because I'm not sure that they test the baby's blood sugar in ordinary circumstances.
Newborns absolutely do have glucose tests done, it’s routine! We had to do heel sticks on the little bundles as part of clinical study during labor and delivery/postpartum rotations in nursing school; my daughter had her glucose tested as a newborn. That being said, Jen absolutely presents as a GD case. The baby’s testing is routine though.

Reactions: 11
Here is where the lies fall apart, the medical band looks to have 5:30a as an admitted time.
Jinx, the time is too coincidental to be natural, this was her induction time and admittance into the Labor and Delivery. 100% can’t believe a word they spew.
#homemovies
YEP.

Plus, I don't use the notes feature on my iPhone (or whatever she used) so I cannot say 100% .... BUT if the contraction times were saved like she said, wouldn't it have Mar 6th as the date still at the top?

Why would she need to "hide" random times?
(in showing the times with the date stamp of the 17th)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow, flexing that you got your haircut at The Art of Shaving. You could have gotten your haircut for about $70 cheaper at your local barber for the same cut. Again, bringing out the :rolleyes:
Again, proof he reads here. Several Tattlers have commented about his pube beard and how nasty, long and shaggy it is. He also appears to be using less product in his hair which was also commented on several times here.

Reactions: 11
Her hospital band -- which she chose not to edit of the final cut shows her admittance date/time of 3/6 @ 053X -- meaning she was ADMITTED at the hospital around 5:30 in the morning. Knowing how they are always so slow to leave their home and she has to slow waddle everywhere, that means their stated timeline and why they couldn't possibly find someone for $J is ALL a lie.

Reactions: 24
The real issue with all of these lies is, it doesn’t matter how much sleuthing we do, how many bold faced lies we uncover, they can literally say the baby was born green with purple spots, and their idiot stans will believe them because Tim Tracker himself said “don’t believe anything that doesn’t come from us.” It reeks of “pay no attention to the man behind the curtain”.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I don't know, I'm going to say I don't think that she was induced and the big rush to the hospital with J$ was real. I think if there was a plan to be induced, whoever the mystery person who spent the night with J$, would have already been there when they left. Someone spent the night with him for sure. So they had that part planned, they just didn't have someone to call in a last minute case, which is stupid and irresponsible on their part.

I think when we hear Jenn saying "induced" in the background, she's telling some poor nurse that J$ was induced so she didn't experience all the pain, pain, pain, pain that she did with $liver. Or telling some sort of birth of J$ story. I think if she was induced, they would have been prepared with the camera and recorded it all, because $$$$$.

I think they've lied about a lot of things with this birth, but I think they are both too dumb to lie a big whopper lie like we rushed to the hospital at 6am and he was born 8:31 vs we planned to be at the hospital to be induced. I don't know which hospital she delivered at, I really didn't pay that much attention, but there are many hospitals, very close to their house and at that time of day, it wouldn't take long (not 1 minute though) to get there.
Ehh I think they might have forgone the filming if all their lies were going to be shattered. I couple of random comments from a nurse or doctor could easily unravel the whole thing. Hell, there were enough things that raised some eyebrows just from a closing viewing of what they posted. Whatever the case I am glad Flipper didn't have his birth as exploited as his brother's it was still bad ,but not near as bad as what they had posted for J$. I also really hope this is the end of Tracker babies. Unfortunately, I do think someone is going to try to get a Mini Me. I'm sure that the baby Trackers are a contributing factor to this.
---
From what I read it's run people over and pretend you weren't driving.
Good job, Buddy....God I can almost hear her saying this in her stupid sing songy voice before she laugh and guzzles down some fish.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is there someone she follows who had a birth without inducing, with only natural labor and walking 🙄. I feel like she wanted this to be a different story so she just made it one.

Reactions: 10
The real issue with all of these lies is, it doesn’t matter how much sleuthing we do, how many bold faced lies we uncover, they can literally say the baby was born green with purple spots, and their idiot stans will believe them because Tim Tracker himself said “don’t believe anything that doesn’t come from us.” It reeks of “pay no attention to the man behind the curtain”.
They are too busy crying so they can't see all the inconsistencies through all the tears.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
They didn’t even have to show us the note & the exact times. They won’t give his height & weight, but they’ll give details that are lies…

Reactions: 15
I don't know, I'm going to say I don't think that she was induced and the big rush to the hospital with J$ was real. I think if there was a plan to be induced, whoever the mystery person who spent the night with J$, would have already been there when they left. Someone spent the night with him for sure. So they had that part planned, they just didn't have someone to call in a last minute case, which is stupid and irresponsible on their part.

I think when we hear Jenn saying "induced" in the background, she's telling some poor nurse that J$ was induced so she didn't experience all the pain, pain, pain, pain that she did with $liver. Or telling some sort of birth of J$ story. I think if she was induced, they would have been prepared with the camera and recorded it all, because $$$$$.

I think they've lied about a lot of things with this birth, but I think they are both too dumb to lie a big whopper lie like we rushed to the hospital at 6am and he was born 8:31 vs we planned to be at the hospital to be induced. I don't know which hospital she delivered at, I really didn't pay that much attention, but there are many hospitals, very close to their house and at that time of day, it wouldn't take long (not 1 minute though) to get there.
I don’t know. I mean there is a strong possibility she made up the contractions time on her phone. If she went to all that trouble of making up contraction times would it be so far fetched for her and Tim to create this whole elaborate facade? Maybe she doesnt Want to admit she wasn’t induced because then she would prove their “haters” correct- she was high risk or had GD. She also made a comment about not feeling like a good woman because she didn’t do labor properly? My two cents

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.